Sheriff Tough Joe Arpaio is running for Senate in Arizona...vote for him to build the wall!

Well said, it does not however represent the view of MOST American's.

"A majority of likely voters in a new poll doesn't think the U.S. should build a wall along the country's southern border.

The conservative-leaning Rasmussen Reports poll finds that 37 percent of likely voters said the U.S. should construct a border wall in an effort to curb illegal immigration.

But 56 percent of respondents disagree."

Rasmussen poll: Most don't want border wall

"A majority of Americans in a poll released Thursday oppose new spending for President Trump's planned wall along the border with Mexico.

A survey by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research found that 58 percent of Americans oppose new spending for the border wall, while just 28 percent support it. "

Poll: Americans oppose Trump border wall funding

Washington Post-ABC News poll: Sixty percent of adults oppose building a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, while 37 percent support it.

Trump says his base ‘really wants’ a border wall. Polls show most Americans don’t.

"As was the case throughout the presidential campaign, more Americans continue to oppose (62%) than favor (35%) building a wall along the entire U.S. border with Mexico. "

Most Americans continue to oppose U.S. border wall, doubt Mexico would pay for it

"President Donald Trump‘s proposed border wall along the U.S.-Mexico border is more unpopular than ever — with double the number of Americans opposing its construction than those who want it built, according to a new poll.

A recent Quinnipiac poll, which surveyed 1,062 Americans between April 12 and 18, shows 64% of American voters oppose building the wall, while 33% support it. About 3% of voters said they weren’t sure how the wall made them feel.
President Donald Trump‘s proposed border wall along the U.S.-Mexico border is more unpopular than ever — with double the number of Americans opposing its construction than those who want it built, according to a new poll.

A recent Quinnipiac poll, which surveyed 1,062 Americans between April 12 and 18, shows 64% of American voters oppose building the wall, while 33% support it. About 3% of voters said they weren’t sure how the wall made them feel.

Most Americans Oppose President Trump's Border Wall

>>>>

Those people surveyed by those polls don't live on the border do they? Ask the people whose land gets overrun by illegals crossing the border. Ask the citizens of the states who are paying additional taxes to deal with the problem

Asking Olaf Jorgenson who live in Minnesota about a border wall in the southwestern states is like asking Nanu Tikaani of Alaska about the price of orange juice in Florida!

Olaf has 2 senators and a congressman who has a vote on the issue. It is Olaf who pays the taxes that go towards the wall. Trump won Arizona by 4 vs the 9 points Romney won by. Trump lost New Mexico. Trump won Texas by 8 versus the 17 Romney won. That is against Clinton. Considering Trump supported the wall, should Trump had won by more if border voters supported a wall?

Many of those people voted against Trump out of sheer ignorance about the wall's purpose, much like those Senators and Congressmen from state's that are not impacted by the wall.

Yeah, Olaf and the vast majority of Americans might see a little difference in his federal income tax for a wall. (BTW, it actually comes out to about 48 cents for each person in the US for the current $16 billion.)

I don't care if it is 1 penny. If you are going to spend tax dollars I and Olaf have a say. This is a waste of money. Your "people are ignorant" remark is exactly what I would expect from a liberal.

85 yr old convict with a history of prisoner and civil rights abuses. Good luck

His age is the problem
Him treating criminals like criminals is not.
Him overseeing a jail that housed people awaiting their day in court (people presumed innocent), and doing nothing about the abuses and deaths that occurred behind those walls, is enough to disqualify him. That and he’s a convict. The only reason he’s not behind bars is his birther buddy pardoned him

Convict...oh please....the supreme court will fix that mistake...and reinstate the law....
As for the criminals......they were convicts

Arizona's 'concentration camp': why was Tent City kept open for 24 years?

The ironic thing is this...
The facility was never meant to be open for two decades. It started as a temporary solution to overcrowding in the other Maricopa County jails in August 1993

overcrowding....haha.....sorry I have little care for criminals.......if he treats you like dirt....so what.....don't fucking hurt people......it's really not hard

who feels sorry for murderers and rapists.......oh the left.....

His age is the problem
Him overseeing a jail that housed people awaiting their day in court (people presumed innocent), and doing nothing about the abuses and deaths that occurred behind those walls, is enough to disqualify him. That and he’s a convict. The only reason he’s not behind bars is his birther buddy pardoned him

Convict...oh please....the supreme court will fix that mistake...and reinstate the law....

The facility was never meant to be open for two decades. It started as a temporary solution to overcrowding in the other Maricopa County jails in August 1993

overcrowding....haha.....sorry I have little care for criminals.......if he treats you like dirt....so what.....don't fucking hurt people......it's really not hard

People awaiting trial are presumed innocent. They’re not criminals. And even if they were convicted, we have standards in this country that Joe Blow thinks don’t apply to him.

He’s a convict, though. I guess you want to see him hurt

His age is the problem

People awaiting trial are presumed innocent. They’re not criminals. And even if they were convicted, we have standards in this country that Joe Blow thinks don’t apply to him.

yes I do.....when ted bundy was executed, I cheered, when Jeffrey Dahmer was killed by an inmate, I cheered.

His age is the problem

yes I do.....when ted bundy was executed, I cheered, when Jeffrey Dahmer was killed by an inmate, I cheered.

Arpaio is a national hero

Illegal immigrant drug smugglers really improve your sad world right?
My world is quite a happy one. Sorry yours is so meaningless that you have to hang hope on a civil rights abusing convict :(
Most heroin addict transvestites are happy
So you must have had a happy childhood being raised by one :lol:
At least I had parents, and am a parent to boot.................

You?

His age is the problem

You misspelled ‘joke’

My world is quite a happy one. Sorry yours is so meaningless that you have to hang hope on a civil rights abusing convict :(

You?
Me? I don’t have parents. I just appeared out of thin air

You?
Sure you had parents, they just don't admit to knowing you

You misspelled ‘joke’

Polly want a cracker

You?
Sure you had parents, they just don't admit to knowing you
At least I know who mine are. You were in kindergarten before you realized the dumpster you were found in is not your parents.

Well said, it does not however represent the view of MOST American's.

"A majority of likely voters in a new poll doesn't think the U.S. should build a wall along the country's southern border.

The conservative-leaning Rasmussen Reports poll finds that 37 percent of likely voters said the U.S. should construct a border wall in an effort to curb illegal immigration.

But 56 percent of respondents disagree."

Rasmussen poll: Most don't want border wall

"A majority of Americans in a poll released Thursday oppose new spending for President Trump's planned wall along the border with Mexico.

A survey by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research found that 58 percent of Americans oppose new spending for the border wall, while just 28 percent support it. "

Poll: Americans oppose Trump border wall funding

Washington Post-ABC News poll: Sixty percent of adults oppose building a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, while 37 percent support it.

Trump says his base ‘really wants’ a border wall. Polls show most Americans don’t.

"As was the case throughout the presidential campaign, more Americans continue to oppose (62%) than favor (35%) building a wall along the entire U.S. border with Mexico. "

Most Americans continue to oppose U.S. border wall, doubt Mexico would pay for it

"President Donald Trump‘s proposed border wall along the U.S.-Mexico border is more unpopular than ever — with double the number of Americans opposing its construction than those who want it built, according to a new poll.

President Donald Trump‘s proposed border wall along the U.S.-Mexico border is more unpopular than ever — with double the number of Americans opposing its construction than those who want it built, according to a new poll.

Most Americans Oppose President Trump's Border Wall

>>>>

Those people surveyed by those polls don't live on the border do they? Ask the people whose land gets overrun by illegals crossing the border. Ask the citizens of the states who are paying additional taxes to deal with the problem

Asking Olaf Jorgenson who live in Minnesota about a border wall in the southwestern states is like asking Nanu Tikaani of Alaska about the price of orange juice in Florida!

Olaf has 2 senators and a congressman who has a vote on the issue. It is Olaf who pays the taxes that go towards the wall. Trump won Arizona by 4 vs the 9 points Romney won by. Trump lost New Mexico. Trump won Texas by 8 versus the 17 Romney won. That is against Clinton. Considering Trump supported the wall, should Trump had won by more if border voters supported a wall?

Many of those people voted against Trump out of sheer ignorance about the wall's purpose, much like those Senators and Congressmen from state's that are not impacted by the wall.

Yeah, Olaf and the vast majority of Americans might see a little difference in his federal income tax for a wall. (BTW, it actually comes out to about 48 cents for each person in the US for the current $16 billion.)

I don't care if it is 1 penny. If you are going to spend tax dollars I and Olaf have a say. This is a waste of money. Your "people are ignorant" remark is exactly what I would expect from a liberal.

But you didn't say it!

If you can't see how the wall is needed, you are a libtard.

For Democrats..lol! Joe just is not all that popular in Arizona.

Partially true...he’s obviously hated by the illegals and barely American anchor babies. He’s loved by productive, patriotic, REAL Americans though.

Joe is a perfect Roy Moore situation. Always under some sort of investigation, gives press conferences whenever possible, appeals to the older demographic, denies all wrongdoing, yet flagrantly violates federal law, got convicted for it, voted out, and ultimately pardoned. This is your hero.

You might find Maricopa County, much less the rest of the state might become a bit purple about him these days. Joe has a lot of skeletons. He's too old.

Pay for it? Wait, are you trying to say that ALL money belongs to the Government and that IF they let you keep more of it it must be paid for? Surely that is NOT your point....is it?

What happened to the size of the national debt being a problem..

I'll ask you the same question, does ALL money belong to the Gov?
Yes, it does. Legal tender belongs to the government for convenience.

This should be good. Show it to me.
Even gold has been confiscated via eminent domain.

Mine is very happy, I just don't like to see people get killed or raped.......maybe it's just me

Conservatives want to run another criminal for office.

Cons you actually look around at the millions of Americans that aren't criminals and you can't find one in your own party? Or if you did you can't find one that could run for office? For you it's criminals or nothing?

For Democrats..lol! Joe just is not all that popular in Arizona.

Partially true...he’s obviously hated by the illegals and barely American anchor babies. He’s loved by productive, patriotic, REAL Americans though.

Joe is a perfect Roy Moore situation. Always under some sort of investigation, gives press conferences whenever possible, appeals to the older demographic, denies all wrongdoing, yet flagrantly violates federal law, got convicted for it, voted out, and ultimately pardoned. This is your hero.

You might find Maricopa County, much less the rest of the state might become a bit purple about him these days. Joe has a lot of skeletons. He's too old.

He’s old...that’s for sure.
People whom are vigilant and willing to carry out the will of the people at all costs are hero’s, Patriots and absolute badasses. Simple to understand for any legit American.

Forum List

Back