Sheriff Tough Joe Arpaio is running for Senate in Arizona...vote for him to build the wall!

Looks like Arizona will have two Senate seats open in 2018

If Republicans end up running Sheriff Joe and Kelli Ward for those seats, looks like the Dems can take two seats

This is creepy Roy Moore all over again, only Arizona is not as red as Alabama is

Former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio announces run for U.S. Senate

800px-Pardon_of_Joe_Arpaio_by_President_Trump.jpg

:eusa_think:Dang? Whitey's in AZ going to replace Flake or McLame with a Whitey Nationist un-American 86 year old loser?

btw: Flake win
United States Senate election in Arizona, 2012: Results
Year Democratic Votes Pct Republican Votes Pct 3rd Party Party Votes Pct
2012 Richard Carmona 1,036,542 46.20% Jeff Flake 1,104,457 49.23% Marc Victor Libertarian 102,109 4.55%

McLame Win. was by 200k in votes.

Last edited:
For Democrats..lol! Joe just is not all that popular in Arizona.

Partially true...he’s obviously hated by the illegals and barely American anchor babies. He’s loved by productive, patriotic, REAL Americans though.
All citizens are 'real' Americans..by definition. Both Joe..and the Wall..are not beloved by a majority..or even a strong plurality in Arizona--I just hope he wins the Primary.

Kinda strange that Trump won AZ by four percentage points....pushing a “build that wall”, hardcore anti immigration policy and now suddenly nobody wants either...huh? So weird...makes perfect sense to someone I guess.

Romney won Arizona in 2012 by 9% by not pushing a wall....Trump cut that to a 4% margin

If Republicans run Kelli Ward and Sheriff Joe to fill those two empty seats, that 4% margin is not going to buy you much

No corporation will sponsor something that will prevent cheap labor from trespassing into the US.
So yes, very few young and upcoming politicians will risk supporting a wall.

Partially true...he’s obviously hated by the illegals and barely American anchor babies. He’s loved by productive, patriotic, REAL Americans though.
All citizens are 'real' Americans..by definition. Both Joe..and the Wall..are not beloved by a majority..or even a strong plurality in Arizona--I just hope he wins the Primary.

Kinda strange that Trump won AZ by four percentage points....pushing a “build that wall”, hardcore anti immigration policy and now suddenly nobody wants either...huh? So weird...makes perfect sense to someone I guess.

Romney won Arizona in 2012 by 9% by not pushing a wall....Trump cut that to a 4% margin

If Republicans run Kelli Ward and Sheriff Joe to fill those two empty seats, that 4% margin is not going to buy you much
Flake's seat will go to a dem. As will two house seats won by repuggers in 2016 by only 1-3%. WOW!

No corporation will sponsor something that will prevent cheap labor from trespassing into the US.

I see that tone changing big time as soon as iCE is given authority and the mass raids of businesses begins. I also expect to see new legislation working down the pipeline aimed at businesses caught employing illegals. This shit is gonna get good.

It's hilarious that the Left just does NOT understand every day American's. They/We want the wall built and we want immigration curbed.

I see that tone changing big time as soon as iCE is given authority and the mass raids of businesses begins. I also expect to see new legislation working down the pipeline aimed at businesses caught employing illegals. This shit is gonna get good.
Mass raids of business Tax Rates or No Deal!

“No deal”?
Hahahahaha...Danny thinks wetbacks make the rules....hahahahahahaha

“No deal”?
Hahahahaha...Danny thinks wetbacks make the rules....hahahahahahaha
nothing but fallacy from the right wing.
Why be clueless and Causeless about economics?

I just finished reading an autographed copy of his book, that I found at Goodwill. Joe Arpaio has had a pretty impressive career in law-enforcement, including serving 32-years as an agent in the DEA.

Of course the liberal idiots don't know anything about him other than what their sock-puppet media told them: The tent-city jail, pink jumpsuits, green bologna sandwiches, and his bogus charges, which he was pardoned of. I hope wins.

joe%20arpaio%20book1.jpg

joe%20arpaio%20book5.jpg

It's hilarious that the Left just does NOT understand every day American's. They/We want the wall built and we want immigration curbed.
The right wing simply clueless and Causeless about economics.

(smile) I'd be happy to take you to school.
with what, nothing but a platitude.

The right wing really is clueless and Causeless about economics on this board.

The right wing simply clueless and Causeless about economics.

(smile) I'd be happy to take you to school.
with what, nothing but a platitude.

The right wing really is clueless and Causeless about economics on this board.

So you keep typing, prove it or pound sand guppy.

Flake's seat will go to a dem. As will two house seats won by repuggers in 2016 by only 1-3%. WOW!

With McCain leaving this year, there will be two seats to fill
If Republicans want Arpaio and Ward....they could lose both

Both are nutjobs and an embarrassment to the state
Just like Creepy Roy Moore was

Forum List

Back