Sherman is a Punk...

Telling of what? That you are the Seahawk fan that I tell Huggy about? The only time you bandwagon fair weathered fans show up is when your team makes it to the Super Bowl. Sad comment on you being a fan of the Hawks.

He was taunting right before offering his hand, I wouldn't shake it either. Also, you have only Sherman's side of the story, why because Sherman had to justify his actions. Also, Sherman apologized for being an ass, I wonder why? Maybe because he acted like an ass!

Again, Sherman is known for being an ass, have you ever asked why? It's because he wants to be, it is his persona, just like he wants, you don't go mouthin off to Brady, if you want to be known as a good guy. Gastineau, was an ass, Hayes and Haynes were asses, I didn't like the way they behaved and they were on my team!

Of course if you score a TD, I think you should act like you have been there before.

Your posts are very telling, you are a Seahawk fan and will defend the asshole. I'm a fan of football and think the BS should be kept off the field.

If Manning would have been an asshole, I'd call him on it. Pretty telling isn't!

Are you serious right now? I am not a bandwagon fan, asshole. I was made a Seahawk fan in the 80s. My grandmothers pall bearers wore Seahawk jerseys. I am related to a former player. Half my family was at the game yesterday. I am a bigger Hawks fan than you are a Bronco fan. Go spin your bullshit somewhere else, fuck tard.
This is why I hate Bronco fans, such dicks.

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

I'm not a Bronco fan, where the hell did you get that idea! I like Manning for his talent, it wouldn't matter what team he played for, if he played for theSeahawks, I'd like him for his talent. I like Sherman, for his talent, dumbo! You are a bandwagon fan, only Huggy has been here defending and talking shit, he is one of the few that has earned his right to talk shit. You are a wanna a be. You are related to a bunch of Seahawk fans, yet you only come in here now, BFD! Go peddle your bullshit else where.

So because I don't sit in the sports threads on USMB I am not a real Seahawks fan? Repeat that back to yourself, then tell me that doesn't sound stupid.
Being related to Seahawks fans does not make me a Seahawks fan, sticking by them through the 80s and 90s does. Going to games when no one was there, before the 12th man does. Huggy is a true fan, yes. He like me went through the bad years too.
I am guessing you have probably changed teams every few years.

Are you serious right now? I am not a bandwagon fan, asshole. I was made a Seahawk fan in the 80s. My grandmothers pall bearers wore Seahawk jerseys. I am related to a former player. Half my family was at the game yesterday. I am a bigger Hawks fan than you are a Bronco fan. Go spin your bullshit somewhere else, fuck tard.
This is why I hate Bronco fans, such dicks.

I'm not a Bronco fan, where the hell did you get that idea! I like Manning for his talent, it wouldn't matter what team he played for, if he played for theSeahawks, I'd like him for his talent. I like Sherman, for his talent, dumbo! You are a bandwagon fan, only Huggy has been here defending and talking shit, he is one of the few that has earned his right to talk shit. You are a wanna a be. You are related to a bunch of Seahawk fans, yet you only come in here now, BFD! Go peddle your bullshit else where.

So because I don't sit in the sports threads on USMB I am not a real Seahawks fan? Repeat that back to yourself, then tell me that doesn't sound stupid.
Being related to Seahawks fans does not make me a Seahawks fan, sticking by them through the 80s and 90s does. Going to games when no one was there, before the 12th man does. Huggy is a true fan, yes. He like me went through the bad years too.
I am guessing you have probably changed teams every few years.

Same team in the 70's is the same team I root for today.

Have a great day.

This is Seattle's first REAL shot at the Show... a few years ago was a fluke. There's not much to do in Seattle besides wait for 40 years for your team to be good and wait for the 2 or 3 days it's not gloomy to go outside and complain that it' muggy.

What else do they have but someone who appears to have a pair finally representing their town... Even it it's menacing a Woman after a game. :rofl:

I am not surprised that this Event sold out... You know what won't be @ Metlife?... the 12th man. :thup:

:)

peace...

You know what else won't be at MetLife? The Raiders.
When was the last time they had a chance?

About 3 years in a row about 10 years ago... Brown, Gannon & Rice...

Frustrating end to each season.

It's been 15 years for the Broncos.

You know what else the Nation has?... 3 Rings.

How many the Guls got? :dunno:

peace...

This is Seattle's first REAL shot at the Show... a few years ago was a fluke. There's not much to do in Seattle besides wait for 40 years for your team to be good and wait for the 2 or 3 days it's not gloomy to go outside and complain that it' muggy.

What else do they have but someone who appears to have a pair finally representing their town... Even it it's menacing a Woman after a game. :rofl:

I am not surprised that this Event sold out... You know what won't be @ Metlife?... the 12th man. :thup:

peace...

You know what else won't be at MetLife? The Raiders.
When was the last time they had a chance?

About 3 years in a row about 10 years ago... Brown, Gannon & Rice...

Frustrating end to each season.

It's been 15 years for the Broncos.

You know what else the Nation has?... 3 Rings.

How many the Guls got? :dunno:

peace...

I think an interesting survey would be of the surviving players of the Superbowl winners which players still own thier rings. How many have sold thier's for crack?

His outburst was a well choreographed and possibly planned act.
If Sherman gets burned for three touchdowns in the SB, he's gonna choke on those words.

You can't be serious. I seriously doubt that Manning throws his way 3 times. If he does Sherman will certainly defense all and probably pick at least one assuming they are in bounds and not wildly overthrown. Sherman believes 100% that any ball that comes remotely close to his area is his ball to catch or deflect to one of our closing DBs.

I hope Manning tries to test Sherman...often.. that will gaurantee we win the turnover ratio.

His outburst was a well choreographed and possibly planned act.
If Sherman gets burned for three touchdowns in the SB, he's gonna choke on those words.

You can't be serious. I seriously doubt that Manning throws his way 3 times. If he does Sherman will certainly defense all and probably pick at least one assuming they are in bounds and not wildly overthrown. Sherman believes 100% that any ball that comes remotely close to his area is his ball to catch or deflect to one of our closing DBs.

I hope Manning tries to test Sherman...often.. that will gaurantee we win the turnover ratio.

All DB's believe they will intercept any ball thrown their way, that is the mindset of DBS.

All DB's believe they will intercept any ball thrown their way, that is the mindset of DBS.

There is only one Richard league interception leading Sherman. Seattle has a plus TWENTY turn over ratio.. Denver ZERO. Think about that for a second....let that number sink in. Denver hasn't lost more than they have taken in the whole season. Seattle has ruined MANY teams offenses just flat taking the ball away from them. IN EVERY possible way. Complete a pass? Fine...Seattle will take it away before you can get to the ground with it.. Run for 20 yards? No problem...Seattle has stripped RBs of the ball several times during long runs... Throw the ball deep like you are used to? My Oh My that is a stupid thing to do.. There is a reason why NFC teams are afraid to try the deep ball against the Hawks. They get tried deep fewer times than any team in the NFL...yet somehow they have a PLUS TWENTY TOR.

Ya every DB WISHES he can get an interception.. many don't get ANY.

Sherman had 8 in the reg season with the fewest targets in his area in the NFL.

There is only ONE Richard Sherman.

Forum List

Back