Sherman is a Punk...

Yeah, it's called sports. Have you never watched Inside the NFL? Those guys trash each other the whole game then shake hands. Have you never played sports?
Just because someone just beat you and tried to shake your hand, you don't slap him. I also love how you are defending Crabtree and condemning Sherman, it's very telling.

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

Telling of what? That you are the Seahawk fan that I tell Huggy about? The only time you bandwagon fair weathered fans show up is when your team makes it to the Super Bowl. Sad comment on you being a fan of the Hawks.

He was taunting right before offering his hand, I wouldn't shake it either. Also, you have only Sherman's side of the story, why because Sherman had to justify his actions. Also, Sherman apologized for being an ass, I wonder why? Maybe because he acted like an ass!

Again, Sherman is known for being an ass, have you ever asked why? It's because he wants to be, it is his persona, just like he wants, you don't go mouthin off to Brady, if you want to be known as a good guy. Gastineau, was an ass, Hayes and Haynes were asses, I didn't like the way they behaved and they were on my team!

Of course if you score a TD, I think you should act like you have been there before.

Your posts are very telling, you are a Seahawk fan and will defend the asshole. I'm a fan of football and think the BS should be kept off the field.

If Manning would have been an asshole, I'd call him on it. Pretty telling isn't!

And I can tell from your post, that you never played football or sports. Fucking pansy.

Played and started QB in high school, went to state a couple times, get a fucking life. So wrong so many times.

Yeah, it's called sports. Have you never watched Inside the NFL? Those guys trash each other the whole game then shake hands. Have you never played sports?
Just because someone just beat you and tried to shake your hand, you don't slap him. I also love how you are defending Crabtree and condemning Sherman, it's very telling.

Telling of what? That you are the Seahawk fan that I tell Huggy about? The only time you bandwagon fair weathered fans show up is when your team makes it to the Super Bowl. Sad comment on you being a fan of the Hawks.

He was taunting right before offering his hand, I wouldn't shake it either. Also, you have only Sherman's side of the story, why because Sherman had to justify his actions. Also, Sherman apologized for being an ass, I wonder why? Maybe because he acted like an ass!

Again, Sherman is known for being an ass, have you ever asked why? It's because he wants to be, it is his persona, just like he wants, you don't go mouthin off to Brady, if you want to be known as a good guy. Gastineau, was an ass, Hayes and Haynes were asses, I didn't like the way they behaved and they were on my team!

Of course if you score a TD, I think you should act like you have been there before.

Your posts are very telling, you are a Seahawk fan and will defend the asshole. I'm a fan of football and think the BS should be kept off the field.

If Manning would have been an asshole, I'd call him on it. Pretty telling isn't!

I also told you Sherman is an asshole a few posts back. Go assume somewhere else.

Good for you, what's your fucking problem then?

Sherman was taunting him and then went to shake his hand, good grief, a guy beats you, taunts you and then wants to shake your hand? WTF?

Based on what you write on the USMB in general and what you've written on this thread in particular, what seems pretty telling to me is you're the kind of person that doesn't know how to have fun and resent it when others have fun.
If I were putting together your profile based on what you write, I think I'd have to include "toe dipper" as part of your profile.

Ickey
ickey-shuffle-o.gif

Based on what you write on the USMB in general and what you've written on this thread in particular, what seems pretty telling to me is you're the kind of person that doesn't know how to have fun and resent it when others have fun.
If I were putting together your profile based on what you write, I think I'd have to include "toe dipper" as part of your profile.

Ickey
ickey-shuffle-o.gif

I have lots of fun, a lot more than bandwagon fans such as yourself.

Huggy deserves to have all the fun he wants, he deserves it, he has stuck with his team all the way, I want him to enjoy the next two weeks, few real fans get to enjoy what he is enjoying.

I see you have to make fun of others to make yourself feel good. Pretty impressive!

Last edited:
Sherman is a Punk...

ORRRrrrr..... Media GENIUS ?????

Richard Sherman is ALL the national sports media is talking about.

Wilson?...Lynch?...Kearse?... Baldwin?... not so much.

Now they are saying Sherman's stock is in a meteoric rise that will reap huge checks for endorsements.

Is Sherman CRAZY??? Or crazy smart?

Sherman is a Punk...

Now they are saying Sherman's stock is in a meteoric rise that will reap huge checks for endorsements.

I want to see them lose bad and see what he's like when he's mad... :thup:

:)

peace...

Sherman is a Punk...

That's what I have been saying, and some people on here want to argue about it. Publicity, good or bad is publicity.

According to Fox Sports News...

Richard Sherman's marketplace value skyrockets overnight

Richard Sherman's marketplace value skyrockets overnight | FOX Sports on MSN

His play against Crabtree in the end zone propelled the Seahawks to the Super Bowl.

He's a classic American success story. Born in the Ghetto of Compton. Badlands, for real! Went to Stanford University, the Harvard of the West. Excelled there not only at sports but in his academics. Became the BEST cornerback in the NFL.

He's a GREAT guy. Smart. Thoughtful, well spoken. Does charity work in the community.

Good looking guy.
Why the fizzuck WOULDN'T his stock go up in value?

Remember, Muhammad Ali faced death threats because of his outspoken showmanship. Then when he announced he'd become a member of the Nation of Islam (NOI) and later, his refusal to be inducted into the Army.

And today he is a revered figure in American history.

Now I'm not saying any of this is the path Shaerman should or will take, but for all of the criticism by those who are haters and shum dits and racists, there is also a positive side.

Howie Long, former Oakland Raiders legend and HOF member, said he quit playing football when he could no longer build up a sufficient 'hatred' every week for his next opponent.

Well, what we saw was the result of Sherman's well nurtured 'hatred' directed at Michael Crabtree.

I'm going to start thinking about getting a Sherman jersey now!

His play against Crabtree in the end zone propelled the Seahawks to the Super Bowl.

He's a classic American success story. Born in the Ghetto of Compton. Badlands, for real! Went to Stanford University, the Harvard of the West. Excelled there not only at sports but in his academics. Became the BEST cornerback in the NFL.

He's a GREAT guy. Smart. Thoughtful, well spoken. Does charity work in the community.

Good looking guy.

Remember, Muhammad Ali faced death threats because of his outspoken showmanship. Then when he announced he'd become a member of the Nation of Islam (NOI) and later, his refusal to be inducted into the Army.

Now I'm not saying any of this is the path Shaerman should or will take, but for all of the criticism by those who are haters and shum dits and racists, there is also a positive side.

Howie Long, former Oakland Raiders legend and HOF member, said he quit playing football when he could no longer build up a sufficient 'hatred' every week for his next opponent.

Well, what we saw was the result of Sherman's well nurtured 'hatred' directed at Michael Crabtree.

Sherman is about marketing and ego, the WR and DB's have to have huge egos, otherwise they could not play their position.

Sherman is a Punk...

Upon further consideration...

My biggest problem with Sherman's rant..is that it was somewhat unintelligable.

He ran his words together...acted like he was gonna cry...

If he is going to go off like that in the future he needs to slow down and articulate better ..

Good looking guy.

It's to late to get a ticket to an autograph signing event about 15 minutes NorthEast of Seattle but-----but Mill Creek Sports has lots-o-Seahawk stuff for sale in-store and online here or-----or click here ☞ Seattle Seahawks Apparel | Seahawks Jerseys | Seattle Seahawks NFC Champs Gear Merchandise, Clothing, Store but-----but it's a lot more fun (if you live in the Seattle area) to join the crowds at Mill Creek, CenturyLink Field's Seahawk's Retail Store, et al.

Seahawks' Richard Sherman to appear today in Mill Creek | HeraldNet.com - Local news

By Amy Nile, Herald Writer

MILL CREEK — Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman is expected to sign autographs for fans in Mill Creek this evening.

Mill Creek Sports, a shop specializing in autographed athletic memorabilia, booked Sherman for the event prior to his game-saving defensive play Sunday. With the Seahawks now Super Bowl-bound, fans in Mill Creek will have a chance to meet Sherman ahead of the big game.

Mill Creek Sports Manager Brent Holcomb said they sold 300 tickets for the autograph signing in advance of Sunday’s NFC Championship Game against the San Francisco 49ers. The tickets went for $79 to $99 each. The event is now sold out.

<snip>

This is Seattle's first REAL shot at the Show... a few years ago was a fluke. There's not much to do in Seattle besides wait for 40 years for your team to be good and wait for the 2 or 3 days it's not gloomy to go outside and complain that it' muggy.

What else do they have but someone who appears to have a pair finally representing their town... Even it it's menacing a Woman after a game. :rofl:

I am not surprised that this Event sold out... You know what won't be @ Metlife?... the 12th man. :thup:

peace...

This is Seattle's first REAL shot at the Show... a few years ago was a fluke. There's not much to do in Seattle besides wait for 40 years for your team to be good and wait for the 2 or 3 days it's not gloomy to go outside and complain that it' muggy.

What else do they have but someone who appears to have a pair finally representing their town... Even it it's menacing a Woman after a game. :rofl:

I am not surprised that this Event sold out... You know what won't be @ Metlife?... the 12th man. :thup:

peace...

You know what else won't be at MetLife? The Raiders.
When was the last time they had a chance?

Ickey
ickey-shuffle-o.gif

I have lots of fun, a lot more than bandwagon fans such as yourself.

Huggy deserves to have all the fun he wants, he deserves it, he has stuck with his team all the way, I want him to enjoy the next two weeks, few real fans get to enjoy what he is enjoying.

I see you have to make fun of others to make yourself feel good. Pretty impressive!

You called them a bandwagon fan from the start and you are going to talking about being petty? Bandwagon fan is your only comeback.
I bet you weren't a Broncos fan until Manning showed up.

I also told you Sherman is an asshole a few posts back. Go assume somewhere else.

Good for you, what's your fucking problem then?

Don't call me a bandwagon fan and we will be okay.

Forum List

Back