Sherman is a Punk...

You don't have to answer or respond. It doesn't really matter. Sherman is the best and he got us to the Super Bowl. In the words of Chess.
Sorry about that.

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

How so? He is smart, helps with the Seattle Children's Hospital. I would say they were similar.
Crabtree smacked him in the face. And Sherman is the best.

I think some of the white people are scared of the smart black man.

Why would I be proud of Russell Wilson if I were "scared of the smart black man"? Is Wilson not "authentically black" enough for you? :cuckoo:

Anyway, In my OPINION - Sherman is a loud mouth, insecure loser. He took an awesome moment for his team and made it all about himself...........:lame2:

Rightwingers crack me up, a couple of days ago, Fox Newstainment was defending Christi-bully, they said something like liberals can't handle it when an alpha-male exerts himself in an effeminate atmosphere but-----but when a black man shows his alpha, the twinks call him a punk...??? -pewsh!-
Whoda thunk?

It reminded me too much of the stuff Clubber Lang said in Rocky III.

I'm sure he regrets saying it on camera.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-ntFroiHOA]Rocky 3: Clubber Lang provokes Rocky - YouTube[/ame]

Crabtree started all this awhile ago, and made many cheap shots in that game. Also smacked Sherman right before the interview.

Sherman isn't classless. He was pissed and excited about winning the game. Get over it, and stop excusing Crabtree. It would have been classless if Sherman punched him back, but he didn't.

He said something in the moment and he apologized. Where is Crabtree's apology? Post it, or shut it.

I didn't excuse anyone, Sherman is concerned about his brand and he said what he said to cement his brand, he is a smart guy and he is playing games and people have a right to think he is an asshole. And I believe Sherman likes it that way, otherwise he would never have gone up to Kapernick and do the double choke sign, nor would he spoke to Brady the way he did after they beat New England. It is all about branding and Sherman loves it.

Yeah you did, when you said nothing about it.
I already agreed Sherman was an asshole. He wasn't yesterday, an aashole would have punched Crabtree.

Crabtree said nothing on National TV, Sherman was taunting Crabtree when he went to shake Crabtree's hand, Sherman should have left it all alone.

I don't know about Crabtree or Sherman other than what Sherman said, and why would I believe Sherman or Crabtree, wait Crabtree said nothing.

But Sherman likes the asshole image, that is his brand and he is good with it.

Please.

Sorry, but Sherman was classless last night. You don't like how other people see him? Too bad, that is the price you pay for his being an asshole.

Where are your comments about the face mask, the slapping, and the incident in Arizona? I will wait.
Sherman May be an asshole, but he wasn't yesterday. He apologized and an asshole would have punched Crabtree in the face..... Which he deserved.
Everyone is talking about Sherman, but none of you are calling out Crabtree and his horrible sportsmanship. Where are your whines about that?

Well, I thought your man-love would have acknowledged your pussy player as a man. A man does not hold grudges for months on end over a game, and one who is supposed to be a professional should know better. Your boy does his share of shit talking, he just can't take it.

Being given a higher education degree means little when you act as a thug with no class.

Now, you can defend him all you want, but to Me, he's just a sniveling little boy who simply cannot act as a man, a professional, or a human being.

As for your cutesie little picture. You say he as reaching a hand out to shake? You need glasses and less gullibility.

Fuck Sherman and his little boy antics and I'll be pleased to read about how Denver just rolled right over his sorry ass.

Say goodbye.

I didn't excuse anyone, Sherman is concerned about his brand and he said what he said to cement his brand, he is a smart guy and he is playing games and people have a right to think he is an asshole. And I believe Sherman likes it that way, otherwise he would never have gone up to Kapernick and do the double choke sign, nor would he spoke to Brady the way he did after they beat New England. It is all about branding and Sherman loves it.

Yeah you did, when you said nothing about it.

I already agreed Sherman was an asshole. He wasn't yesterday, an aashole would have punched Crabtree.

Crabtree said nothing on National TV, Sherman was taunting Crabtree when he went to shake Crabtree's hand, Sherman should have left it all alone.

I don't know about Crabtree or Sherman other than what Sherman said, and why would I believe Sherman or Crabtree, wait Crabtree said nothing.

But Sherman likes the asshole image, that is his brand and he is good with it.

Crabtree smacked him and face masked him. He also tried to fight Sherman at a charity event. Sorry that you live under a rock.

And who cares if he didn't say anything? I think unsportsmanlike behavior mans smacking someone is a little worse. Just sayin.

You don't have to answer or respond. It doesn't really matter. Sherman is the best and he got us to the Super Bowl. In the words of Chess.
Sorry about that.

I agree Sherman is the best DB in the game today and I'm not sure why you would be sorry.

It does matter to you because you have posted many times on the subject.

And who cares if he didn't say anything? I think unsportsmanlike behavior mans smacking someone is a little worse. Just sayin.

Sherman was taunting him and then went to shake his hand, good grief, a guy beats you, taunts you and then wants to shake your hand? WTF?

Sherman was taunting him and then went to shake his hand, good grief, a guy beats you, taunts you and then wants to shake your hand? WTF?

Yeah, it's called sports. Have you never watched Inside the NFL? Those guys trash each other the whole game then shake hands. Have you never played sports?
Just because someone just beat you and tried to shake your hand, you don't slap him. I also love how you are defending Crabtree and condemning Sherman, it's very telling.

Sorry about that.

I agree Sherman is the best DB in the game today and I'm not sure why you would be sorry.

It does matter to you because you have posted many times on the subject.

Your are right. It does. :lol:
I am not a bandwagon fan, I have dealt with Seattle since the 80s when my dad would yell at the TV. We went to games when we were losing, and when we were good.

Anyone who has ever played the game, and in particular one of magnitude, knows what comes out of someone's mouth in an adrenaline rush should be ignored. I suspect he had no idea what he said if asked shortly after the interview and now has some regrets.

BTW, I'm a Niner Fan and have been since the days of YA Tittle, Hugh McElhenny and Joe Perry.

Anyone who has ever played the game, and in particular one of magnitude, knows what comes out of someone's mouth in an adrenaline rush should be ignored. I suspect he had no idea what he said if asked shortly after the interview and now has some regrets.

BTW, I'm a Niner Fan and have been since the days of YA Tittle, Hugh McElhenny and Joe Perry.

I liked both teams. I thought it was a shame ether team lost because I think they both deserved to go to the Super Bowl.

Yeah, it's called sports. Have you never watched Inside the NFL? Those guys trash each other the whole game then shake hands. Have you never played sports?
Just because someone just beat you and tried to shake your hand, you don't slap him. I also love how you are defending Crabtree and condemning Sherman, it's very telling.

Telling of what? That you are the Seahawk fan that I tell Huggy about? The only time you bandwagon fair weathered fans show up is when your team makes it to the Super Bowl. Sad comment on you being a fan of the Hawks.

He was taunting right before offering his hand, I wouldn't shake it either. Also, you have only Sherman's side of the story, why because Sherman had to justify his actions. Also, Sherman apologized for being an ass, I wonder why? Maybe because he acted like an ass!

Again, Sherman is known for being an ass, have you ever asked why? It's because he wants to be, it is his persona, just like he wants, you don't go mouthin off to Brady, if you want to be known as a good guy. Gastineau, was an ass, Hayes and Haynes were asses, I didn't like the way they behaved and they were on my team!

Of course if you score a TD, I think you should act like you have been there before.

Your posts are very telling, you are a Seahawk fan and will defend the asshole. I'm a fan of football and think the BS should be kept off the field.

If Manning would have been an asshole, I'd call him on it. Pretty telling isn't!

Telling of what? That you are the Seahawk fan that I tell Huggy about? The only time you bandwagon fair weathered fans show up is when your team makes it to the Super Bowl. Sad comment on you being a fan of the Hawks.

He was taunting right before offering his hand, I wouldn't shake it either. Also, you have only Sherman's side of the story, why because Sherman had to justify his actions. Also, Sherman apologized for being an ass, I wonder why? Maybe because he acted like an ass!

Again, Sherman is known for being an ass, have you ever asked why? It's because he wants to be, it is his persona, just like he wants, you don't go mouthin off to Brady, if you want to be known as a good guy. Gastineau, was an ass, Hayes and Haynes were asses, I didn't like the way they behaved and they were on my team!

Of course if you score a TD, I think you should act like you have been there before.

Your posts are very telling, you are a Seahawk fan and will defend the asshole. I'm a fan of football and think the BS should be kept off the field.

If Manning would have been an asshole, I'd call him on it. Pretty telling isn't!

I totally get what you just said. That's what I hate about Wilson. All that nicey nicey crap while he is cutting you to ribbons with his passes and running is just fuckin sick. It's like one of those wackos on "Criminal Minds" smiling and talking sweet words while he is taking hooks and ripping out your eyeballs.

Are you serious right now? I am not a bandwagon fan, asshole. I was made a Seahawk fan in the 80s. My grandmothers pall bearers wore Seahawk jerseys. I am related to a former player. Half my family was at the game yesterday. I am a bigger Hawks fan than you are a Bronco fan. Go spin your bullshit somewhere else, fuck tard.
This is why I hate Bronco fans, such dicks.

And I can tell from your post, that you never played football or sports. Fucking pansy.

I also told you Sherman is an asshole a few posts back. Go assume somewhere else.

Are you serious right now? I am not a bandwagon fan, asshole. I was made a Seahawk fan in the 80s. My grandmothers pall bearers wore Seahawk jerseys. I am related to a former player. Half my family was at the game yesterday. I am a bigger Hawks fan than you are a Bronco fan. Go spin your bullshit somewhere else, fuck tard.
This is why I hate Bronco fans, such dicks.

I'm not a Bronco fan, where the hell did you get that idea! I like Manning for his talent, it wouldn't matter what team he played for, if he played for theSeahawks, I'd like him for his talent. I like Sherman, for his talent, dumbo! You are a bandwagon fan, only Huggy has been here defending and talking shit, he is one of the few that has earned his right to talk shit. You are a wanna a be. You are related to a bunch of Seahawk fans, yet you only come in here now, BFD! Go peddle your bullshit else where.

Forum List

Back