Sherman is a Punk...

Sherman makes the play of the game, loses it on TV | FOX Sports on MSN

And even later he didn't have the good sense of a 2-year-old to say "sorry" to that Woman when he was doing the post game interview at the booth.

Fuck him... I Hope the Broncos Brutalize the Seaguls in two weeks. :thup:

You can't bring the 12th man to Metlife with you.

:)

peace...

Richard Sherman is the man and you're just a hypocritical hater running your mouth too.

The difference is that he walks the walk.

BTW you really shouldn't be allowed to comment about anything football related ever again after all that Tim Tebow ball washing you did. What team does he play for again? What's that? He's out of the league just like I predicted? That's what I thought lol. You're lucky Elway knows what the fuck he's doing otherwise your adopted team wouldn't even be going to the Super Bowl. Now before you go all "Patriot butthurt blah blah blah" have an honest moment with yourself and recognize that the Patriots really had no business being in that game to begin with and that I've been saying Brady is done for a while now.

But hey there's always the glory days.....

adam-vinatieri-2001-divisional-playoffs-vs-oakland-raiders.jpg

:lmao:

So this is what gets this Pussy all Itchy these days?... :rofl:

peace...

Arty roots for a team that hasn't gotten it done since they were busted Cheating... Prior to being Caught Cheating, and Punished to the Fullest Extent that the NFL was Capable of the Cheatriots Won the Super Bowl 3 out of 4 years...

Coincidence?... I Think not. :thup:

peace...

if/when the Seahawks win, I'll help Luissa lord it over you :cool:

If the Seagulls win then Arty will have been Wrong again... Paying $90 Large for a QB on his way to Retirement for the Deliberate Goal of winning the Bowl and then not doing it is WAY worse than keeping Tebow around for what he cost.

Tebow got them their first Playoff Win in a while... They dumped him for Manning and Manning's first in to the Playoffs last season was a Loss.

Out of 12 attempts leading up to this year he lost the first game 7 out of 12 and only has 1 Super Bowl.

He's playing outside this weekend in what's likely to be shitty weather or at least not Dome Comfy and an Aggressive Young Team is coming after him.

And they are Hungry... They have never tasted what the Broncos and Manning have.

As much as I want the Broncos to Win, if I had to bet, I would go with the Hunger for the first Win over the 13th try.

peace...

And even later he didn't have the good sense of a 2-year-old to say "sorry" to that Woman when he was doing the post game interview at the booth.

peace...

Richard Sherman is the man and you're just a hypocritical hater running your mouth too.

The difference is that he walks the walk.

BTW you really shouldn't be allowed to comment about anything football related ever again after all that Tim Tebow ball washing you did. What team does he play for again? What's that? He's out of the league just like I predicted? That's what I thought lol. You're lucky Elway knows what the fuck he's doing otherwise your adopted team wouldn't even be going to the Super Bowl. Now before you go all "Patriot butthurt blah blah blah" have an honest moment with yourself and recognize that the Patriots really had no business being in that game to begin with and that I've been saying Brady is done for a while now.

But hey there's always the glory days.....

:lmao:

aint that the truth :rofl:

***edit- after your well-reasoned post #126 I feel sorry about mocking you :(

No i don't :cool:

Last edited:
if/when the Seahawks win, I'll help Luissa lord it over you :cool:

If the Seagulls win then Arty will have been Wrong again... Paying $90 Large for a QB on his way to Retirement for the Deliberate Goal of winning the Bowl and then not doing it is WAY worse than keeping Tebow around for what he cost.

Tebow got them their first Playoff Win in a while... They dumped him for Manning and Manning's first in to the Playoffs last season was a Loss.

Out of 12 attempts leading up to this year he lost the first game 7 out of 12 and only has 1 Super Bowl.

He's playing outside this weekend in what's likely to be shitty weather or at least not Dome Comfy and an Aggressive Young Team is coming after him.

And they are Hungry... They have never tasted what the Broncos and Manning have.

As much as I want the Broncos to Win, if I had to bet, I would go with the Hunger for the first Win over the 13th try.

peace...

"They have never tasted what the Broncos and Manning have".

Are you suggesting that Manning and the Broncos are gay? That explains Welker..

NFL Star Wes Welker Admits He Dressed Up as Britney Spears During a High School Pep Rally | E! Online

View attachment $welker.bmp

why do you even watch this stuff mal? :dunno: I have better things to do than spend 3+ hrs on the couch watching commercials interspersed w/ occasional plays.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJshw2Axsqc]The Full Postgame Interview: Bart Scott Literally Flies Over To Sal Paolantonio after Jets Win - YouTube[/ame]

why do you even watch this stuff mal? :dunno: I have better things to do than spend 3+ hrs on the couch watching commercials interspersed w/ occasional plays.

The Full Postgame Interview: Bart Scott Literally Flies Over To Sal Paolantonio after Jets Win - YouTube

The commercials have become a dominating factor in the playoffs and for sure in the Superbowls. They have become the manditory pit stops of the modern featured nationally televised game. The team that ignores the time available for adjustments during these breaks in the flow of the game does it at their own peril.

peace...

you left out the part where he went up to the other guy on SF before the interview and said "good game" and then got viciously face masked by him. :thup:

NEGGED W/ EXTREME PREJUDICE :mad: !!!

peace...

you left out the part where he went up to the other guy on SF before the interview and said "good game" and then got viciously face masked by him. :thup:

NEGGED W/ EXTREME PREJUDICE :mad: !!!

You negged MalContent "with exrteme predjudice" because Crabtree is a sissy?

Mal's OK. He's just a hothead. He lives up there somewhere near enough to Denver to be a legitimate fan...I think.. His bellyaching over Sherman playing the bad ni**er on the TV so he could grab headlines and bump his commercial worth a few million just shows how played the American TV viewing audience can be. We were snookered. Get over it.

Kaepernick and Crabtree gave Richard an opportunity and he literally "Jumped" at the chance to take it. How could anybody not be happy after such an athletic play to seal the deal? They couldn't! But Sherman was smart and kept his head IMHO. His tirade was 100% planned and delivered to have an effect which was exactly as devised. Sherman didn't swear(a typical sgn of being out of control) He didn't call Crabtree any names. He didn't insult the female reporter. He was just playing the part of the stereotypical angry black man. We got hosed and Sherman got paid. Plain and simple. Ka Ching !!!

:lol:

They talked to the woman (Erin ... ??) who interviewed Sherman on The Dan Patrick Show this morning. She didn't seem upset about it. In fact, she said she'd like to see him go off like that again. It's great TV.

This has to do with something Crabtree said about Sherman back in the summer.

He has no Class... Don't defend it. :thup:

Anyone who screams "I'm the best" anything like that is dbag.

Fuck him.

peace...

He makes millions of dollars and has just won the superbowl.

I mean, I know we expect these guys to be deferential and thank their coaches and co-players and Jesus, but frankly, I find the candor refreshing.

Sherman has also graduated from an Ivy League school and has done good things in his community, but you all want to define him by one silly interview.

They talked to the woman (Erin ... ??) who interviewed Sherman on The Dan Patrick Show this morning. She didn't seem upset about it. In fact, she said she'd like to see him go off like that again. It's great TV.

Fuck him.

peace...

You are just mad because he was right. He is the best and the Seahawks are the best!
They shut Denver down completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Rat in Ernie's anus's tears.

Fuck him.

peace...

He makes millions of dollars and has just won the superbowl.

I mean, I know we expect these guys to be deferential and thank their coaches and co-players and Jesus, but frankly, I find the candor refreshing.

Sherman has also graduated from an Ivy League school and has done good things in his community, but you all want to define him by one silly interview.

Most athletes talk trash before a game. Sherman took the trash talk from Crabtree. Then he went out and SHOWED what he can do before he gave the trash talk. Sounds like a better way. The way to shut him up is to shut him down. Nobody has done that.

Fuck him.

peace...

You are just mad because he was right. He is the best and the Seahawks are the best!
They shut Denver down completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Rat in Ernie's anus's tears.

The Seahawks Dominated Denver... End of List.

Denver now has the 3 out of the 5 worst Super Bowl Ass-kickin's along with another 2 just give then the title for most Losses.

Whadayagondo?...

Seattle is one of the best Defensive Units to ever Win the SB. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back