'She's Hot,' Trump Says Of Singer Nicky Jam, Who Is A Man

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
Trump welcomed Latin singer Nicky Jam on stage at a Las Vegas rally on Friday, but misgendered him, saying “she” is hot.

“Latin music superstar Nicky Jam,” Trump said. “You know Nicky? She’s hot. Where is Nicky? Where is Nicky? Thank you, Nicky. Great to be having you here.

Is Trump losing it? First, he didn't know Harris was black now he didn't know that the singer who not only endorsed him but was in the audience is a man. Now we know why people tend to leave early from Trump rallies. It does seem to get pretty weird! LOL

Already a thread dumbfuck.

And no one knew who this was the first time.
Yeah, but only your orange douchebag can claim some one is a hot woman without even knowing the guy.

The orange loser is not known for speaking the truth, is he? Thoughts & prayers, retard.

Trump welcomed Latin singer Nicky Jam on stage at a Las Vegas rally on Friday, but misgendered him, saying “she” is hot.

“Latin music superstar Nicky Jam,” Trump said. “You know Nicky? She’s hot. Where is Nicky? Where is Nicky? Thank you, Nicky. Great to be having you here.

Is Trump losing it? First, he didn't know Harris was black now he didn't know that the singer who not only endorsed him but was in the audience is a man. Now we know why people tend to leave early from Trump rallies. It does seem to get pretty weird! LOL
Yes. He is losing it, and the pace is picking up.

OMG that’s it! I’m voting for open borders and WW3 with Russia!

As a moderator:

Shouldn't you be merging this with the original thread?

Just sayin'.
Have not seen a report. If somebody does report, hopefully, they will provide link to the earlier possible thread.

She didn't know she was black either, till she thought it would get her votes.

Consider me your report, my good man. ;)
If I got to answer it, you got to file rather than me writing two reports, doing the research and the actioning. Members can do their part, through normal reporting channels.

Sure but Trump knows he is a Nazi and you retards worship him, anyway.
Tiger laughing.jpg

Is it too hard to scroll to the bottom of the page to see similar threads?

Is it listed at the bottom? Most of the time, I have to do a search. I have always thought it cheesy, if a member knows of an original thread, but expect staff to do the work to hunt down what they supposedly already know. Its not like this is a paid gig, ya know.

Is it listed at the bottom? Most of the time, I have to do a search. I have always thought it cheesy, if a member knows of an original thread, but expect staff to do the work

And yet when it comes to censoring right wing, pro-Trump opinions?

Your work ethic improves exponentially. ;)

If you go to Thailand they have creatures called katoys who are as beautiful as most women

Just looking at them you’ll never know they are a man

Thats the crazy world we live in today

Forum List

Back