Shifty Schiff claims immunity from releasing his phone records

Schiff claims 'immunity' in bid to keep impeachment phone subpoenas secret

What a piece of trash.

We all know Eric Ciaramella is on the list and shifty lied to the public numerous times.

Who gives a rat's ass. It's over. The impeachment is over. So is the Republic if Trump doesn't move his fat ass and quickly.
Funny. So Trump is not a scientist? We have the cure.
America not Canada. Trump wants it mass produced. Scientists want more tests. He is listening to the scientists. You foreign trolls cannot have it both ways. You blast him for not listening and now are blasting him for listening. And it has zero to do with the fact that Schiff is a dirty liar.

The WHO had tests but Trump said no. The CDC had no leadership to produce tests. The White House disbanded the pandemic response team, and your President is not responsible for ignoring the plague for two months and blaming the Democrats for using the pandemic to under mine his presidency. The ONLY person undermining the Trump Presidency is Donald J. Trump.

Trump hasn't listened to the scientists once in this pandemic. Scientists: We need to prepare. Trump: Close the border, problem solved. Scientists: We need to slow the spread. Trump: We have it contained. It'll be gone in a week.

Lie, after lie, after lie! Is that all you have Canuck?

you are wanting to destroy others, and THEY are sick.

uh huh.
Schifty made a bad decision to abuse our government and Constitution in an attempt to destroy the President. He needs to be destroyed as an example.
then arrest and prosecute him if he broke any laws. we really need to go through the system and stop all these short cuts to internet justice.
That has to be the hypocritical post of the month.
You don't want him arrested? No you want him destroyed.

Fuck off.
Yep, i want his career in political office destroyed and his life ruined. Bankrupt, divorce, kids hate him, etc, everything the left tried to do to President Trump.
Every member of Congress who voted for impeachment should get the same treatment.

Wow. You Trumpists are supporting a one party police state are you? Once again, you show that Trumpists treat the Constitution like toilet paper.
you can speak however you wish, coyote. but when you use "trumpists" you lose a lot of credibility to your argument and you come across emotional fighting for a side, not all of us.

Maybe so, but I'm sick and tired of the constant demonizing from the other side with Demoncrats and DemoRats etc. It seems there are Trumpists and there are Republicans. Not necessarily the same.

uh huh.
Schifty made a bad decision to abuse our government and Constitution in an attempt to destroy the President. He needs to be destroyed as an example.
then arrest and prosecute him if he broke any laws. we really need to go through the system and stop all these short cuts to internet justice.

Fuck off.
Yep, i want his career in political office destroyed and his life ruined. Bankrupt, divorce, kids hate him, etc, everything the left tried to do to President Trump.
Every member of Congress who voted for impeachment should get the same treatment.

Wow. You Trumpists are supporting a one party police state are you? Once again, you show that Trumpists treat the Constitution like toilet paper.
you can speak however you wish, coyote. but when you use "trumpists" you lose a lot of credibility to your argument and you come across emotional fighting for a side, not all of us.

Maybe so, but I'm sick and tired of the constant demonizing from the other side with Demoncrats and DemoRats etc. It seems there are Trumpists and there are Republicans. Not necessarily the same.
maybe. i am also tired of the constant demonization of people. but in this instance, why is pelosi and the left adding their pet projects into a relief bill EVERYONE needs? what do her terms have to do with the crisis at hand?

and i bag on those doing the name calling the other way as well. makes people look like jr high is their home. and we wonder why we have such a juvenille attitude in office.

it starts with us.

90356237_571348833733610_6399948999905771520_n.jpg

Hypocrisy my butt. It's giving you a dose of your own medicine.
Nope.

I haven't supported anyone's private records be taken without a legally valid reason.

So answer the question.

Do you think Shift should have his records seized or are you admitting that you are a partisan lying hypocrit?

Seems to me there should be a legally valid reason such as suspicion of a crime.
What "suspicion of a crime" did Schifferbrains present to a court when he secretly got the phone records of Republican members of Congress?

Not 100% positive I agree with what Schiff did (publishing them) but, there appears to be sufficient reason based on contacts with people under investigation. He should not have published them imo. I also find it ironic that one of the Republicans expressing outrage was one of the chief architects and sponsors of the Patriot Act and it's continued existence (which I find problematic). It also appears that the Republicans on the committee saw the same subpoenas, so they would have been aware.

If you think Schiff's records should be gotten, you need more reason than political vendetta, which is what most of this is. Of course, Trumpists operate on a weird version of reality and probably thing all this orchestrated to out Hilary into power or some dumb shit like that.

There is ample "suspicion of a crime with " Schifferbrains. His records will show his contacts with the "whistleblower", and his subsequent acts of perjury when he denied said contacts.

uh huh.

Fuck off.

Both parties should be ashamed of themselves for not being prepared for this. We had warnings with Ebola and H1N1. Republicans and Democrats are both to blame as well as stupid idiots like Coyote who don't see that.

uh huh.

Fuck off.

maybe. i am also tired of the constant demonization of people. but in this instance, why is pelosi and the left adding their pet projects into a relief bill EVERYONE needs? what do her terms have to do with the crisis at hand?

and i bag on those doing the name calling the other way as well. makes people look like jr high is their home. and we wonder why we have such a juvenille attitude in office.

it starts with us.

Agree largely...we both get a bit pissy at this :)

Here is where I agree and don’t.

Pelosi has amount in regards to “the slush fund” with inadequate oversight and worker safeguards. They can get all this money and still fire workers. They can buy back shares. This is OUR money...we taxpayers. I want workers to have as much protection as these corporate entities who shared a role In the 2008 recession and again now. They’ve gotten bailouts and attempts to regulate them have been systematically dismantled. I want to know WHO is getting that money and I want jobs and workers protected.

Where I disagree Is adding in the pork, like green energies, but the Republican pork needs to go too, such as attempting to insert pro-life measures into a bill for corona virus funding Or virtually unregulated bailouts.

hey dude, thanks for keeping me honest ;)

uh huh.

Fuck off.

Both parties should be ashamed of themselves for not being prepared for this. We had warnings with Ebola and H1N1. Republicans and Democrats are both to blame as well as stupid idiots like Coyote who don't see that.
And stupid idiots like Azog who are incapable of criticizing Trump.

The Buck Stops Here.

uh huh.

Fuck off.

The Buck Stops Here.
Look you evil witch, H1N1 hit in 09. We should have been preparing since. But you blame someone who came into office in 2016. You’re a stupid idiot.

What a piece of trash.

We all know Eric Ciaramella is on the list and shifty lied to the public numerous times.
Lol, we don't "know" anything. You speculate wildly.

And remember backing up tRump when he declared he had immunity for every-damn-thing?
So if that was wrong, how are you "right" by doing the same wrong thing?

Constitution gives Congress oversight of the executive. The constitution does not give Judicial Watch oversight of Congress.

He has no standing. The case is nonsense.

Hypocrisy my butt. It's giving you a dose of your own medicine.
Nope.

I haven't supported anyone's private records be taken without a legally valid reason.

So answer the question.

Do you think Shift should have his records seized or are you admitting that you are a partisan lying hypocrit?

Seems to me there should be a legally valid reason such as suspicion of a crime.
What "suspicion of a crime" did Schifferbrains present to a court when he secretly got the phone records of Republican members of Congress?

Not 100% positive I agree with what Schiff did (publishing them) but, there appears to be sufficient reason based on contacts with people under investigation. He should not have published them imo. I also find it ironic that one of the Republicans expressing outrage was one of the chief architects and sponsors of the Patriot Act and it's continued existence (which I find problematic). It also appears that the Republicans on the committee saw the same subpoenas, so they would have been aware.

If you think Schiff's records should be gotten, you need more reason than political vendetta, which is what most of this is. Of course, Trumpists operate on a weird version of reality and probably thing all this orchestrated to out Hilary into power or some dumb shit like that.

There is ample "suspicion of a crime with " Schifferbrains. His records will show his contacts with the "whistleblower", and his subsequent acts of perjury when he denied said contacts.
I notice Coyote thought this post was funny despite the flimsy reason Schifferbrains leaked Nune's personal phone records to the media because there were calls between Nunes and Guiliani.

Hey, Coyote what law was broken by Nunes talking to Guiliani? Be specific, and cite the statute.

Watch this dodge...............................

uh huh.

Fuck off.

The Buck Stops Here.
When you start attacking Pelosi and Schumar, perhaps someone will give a shit

What a piece of trash.

And remember backing up tRump when he declared he had immunity for every-damn-thing?

Constitution gives Congress oversight of the executive. The constitution does not give Judicial Watch oversight of Congress.

FOIA does.

Next?

What a piece of trash.

I'm afraid it does, turd. The Constitution gives the electorate oversight of Congress, and JW is part of the electorate.

uh huh.

Fuck off.

it starts with us.

Pelosi has amount in regards to “the slush fund” with inadequate oversight and worker safeguards. They can get all this money and still fire workers. They can buy back shares. This is OUR money...we taxpayers. I want workers to have as much protection as these corporate entities who shared a role In the 2008 recession and again now. They’ve gotten bailouts and attempts to regulate them have been systematically dismantled. I want to know WHO is getting that money and I want jobs and workers protected.

Where I disagree Is adding in the pork, like green energies, but the Republican pork needs to go too, such as attempting to insert pro-life measures into a bill for corona virus funding Or virtually unregulated bailouts.

you do the same for me. lord knows at times i need it.

for pelosi - there's far too much that has nothing to do with your goals here. how does same day voting stop "corp greed"? how does amnesty for illegals stop corp greed? how does paying off $10k in loans stop corp greed?

i want to be smart about what we do but a lot of stupid got us here. the crisis we're in, as far as i'm concerned, started long ago and the perfect storm of our attitudes towards each other and globalization vs. nationalism have divided us to where regardless of the topic we're going to be on opposite sides and "fight to the death" so to speak on any and all issues.

this leads to making issues where they didn't exist because all we do anymore is fight.

if the right is trying to stick in abortion crap into this, then yes it's just as wrong. can you show me where they are doing this? i'll be glad to say STOP IT there too. it's wrong. however i also view demonizing corps as wrong also. we hall have people that work and depend on their income from these places and we need to do our best to keep all afloat and yes, it's going to mean putting $ where we normally wouldn't want to.

i don't see a better way out.

now - the abortion stuff - here's what i see:

i see a lot about it but nothing that says the (R)s are trying to shove it on this relief bill. not being difficult, just want to understand what you are understanding. i read your link but that is saying near as i can tell that pelosi was not using abortion in this instance, not that the (R)s were.

Last edited:

uh huh.

Fuck off.

it starts with us.

for pelosi - there's far too much that has nothing to do with your goals here. how does same day voting stop "corp greed"? how does amnesty for illegals stop corp greed? how does paying off $10k in loans stop corp greed?

i want to be smart about what we do but a lot of stupid got us here. the crisis we're in, as far as i'm concerned, started long ago and the perfect storm of our attitudes towards each other and globalization vs. nationalism have divided us to where regardless of the topic we're going to be on opposite sides and "fight to the death" so to speak on any and all issues.

this leads to making issues where they didn't exist because all we do anymore is fight.

if the right is trying to stick in abortion crap into this, then yes it's just as wrong. can you show me where they are doing this? i'll be glad to say STOP IT there too. it's wrong. however i also view demonizing corps as wrong also. we hall have people that work and depend on their income from these places and we need to do our best to keep all afloat and yes, it's going to mean putting $ where we normally wouldn't want to.

i see a lot about it but nothing that says the (R)s are trying to shove it on this relief bill. not being difficult, just want to understand what you are understanding. i read your link but that is saying near as i can tell that pelosi was not using abortion in this instance, not that the (R)s were.

I read it as the Republicans trying to insert the Hyde amendment in when this bill should have nothing to do with it.

I agree with what you are saying about what the House is trying to add (but I will also say it is typical politicking done by both sides, there is a lot of appeasing the base on one side and outraged posturing on the other, and they are interchangeable).

Politico has an interesting comparison of the two proposed bills:

...and what it says is it isn’t as black and white as adding pork.

one example, a USPS bail out...my first thought is why do we need that in a stimulus bill? But...read this:

Saving the Postal Service
Warning that fallout from the coronavirus could destroy the U.S. Postal Service by June, House Democrats have included $25 billion in emergency funding to keep mail service going, plus language that would wipe out the federal carrier’s current $11 billion debt. The bill would also force the mail service to prioritize medical deliveries.

If we are going to bail out these private corporations why Not our own post office?

uh huh.

Fuck off.

The Buck Stops Here.

33C403FC-4E26-4590-B2C6-0485FBFF0ED3.jpeg

uh huh.

Fuck off.

it starts with us.

I read it as the Republicans trying to insert the Hyde amendment in when this bill should have nothing to do with it.

I agree with what you are saying about what the House is trying to add (but I will also say it is typical politicking done by both sides, there is a lot of appeasing the base on one side and outraged posturing on the other, and they are interchangeable).

Politico has an interesting comparison of the two proposed bills:

...and what it says is it isn’t as black and white as adding pork.

one example, a USPS bail out...my first thought is why do we need that in a stimulus bill? But...read this:

Saving the Postal Service
Warning that fallout from the coronavirus could destroy the U.S. Postal Service by June, House Democrats have included $25 billion in emergency funding to keep mail service going, plus language that would wipe out the federal carrier’s current $11 billion debt. The bill would also force the mail service to prioritize medical deliveries.

If we are going to bail out these private corporations why Not our own post office?
How about tax credits for wind and solar? Carbon limits on airline exhaust?

Pelosi's bill is packed full of pork.

uh huh.

Fuck off.

The Buck Stops Here.

View attachment 314928
Where's the irony? I've never whined about Dims not attacking their politicians. That would be as unthinkable is whining about lions eating meat.

uh huh.

Fuck off.

The Buck Stops Here.
Look you evil witch, H1N1 hit in 09. We should have been preparing since. But you blame someone who came into office in 2016. You’re a stupid idiot.

ooooh....ouch. so Trump has had THREE years to prepare and did nothing except try to cut the budgets of the relevant agencies who would be dealing with this? Three years as Commander in Tweet Chief? And he did nothing? Total incompetence and failure of leadership, but always excusable.

You are a typical Trump Cultist. Blame some one else.

The Obama administration walked incoming Trump administration officials through a hypothetical scenario in which a pandemic worse than the 1918 Spanish flu shut down cities like Seoul and London in early 2017, Politico reported.

During the briefing, Trump administration officials were told such a pandemic would likely lead to circumstances such as shortages of ventilators and that a coordinated national response would be “paramount,” according to documents obtained by the publication.

Forum List

Back