Shirley Sherrod: An interesting Timeline of events (wow its not fox new's fault)

:lol:

Yeah. Didn't know the point. LOLOLOL

Yep. That's what they included in the story. You'd know this if you actually bothered reading anything before pontificating about it.

The point of the story wasn't entirely clear; only an excerpt of the speech is included in the video clip.

FOXNews.com - Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer

THat link is from july 20th, the day after she resigned.

Still waiting for the foxnews, either foxnews.com or foxnews channel, story from before she resigned.
Again, I already posted the original version in its entirety in this thread. Why are you still playing dumb?

Most news sites do note updates and edits.

PP, are you being willfully ignorant?

No i'm just wanting proof that fox news channel or foxnews.com, the channel's online site, reported on this prior to her being asked to resign.

foxnation is not fox news channel or foxnews.com but it is owned by the same people.

Last edited:
Apparently some of you can't read.

Paperview posted the evidence.

On the 19th, Fox Nation twittered at 10:36 AM about an article posted on Fox Nation.

The Fox Nation article linked to an article at Fox News.

This means that that Fox News reported the Sherrod tape on its website on or before 10:36 AM on the 19th...well before Sherrod resigned.

Therefore any claims by FOX that they didn't report the story before her resignation are false.

Fox News subsequently changed the original article's date to the 20th...to cover itself? We report, you decide.

:thup:

Fox Nation is not Fox News.

It's a discussion forum.
How many times are you drones going to repeat this lie that I already debunked using the link ConHog posted earlier in this thread????????

OH i missed it, mind giving me the permalink? I was just scanning through looking for a link with the pertinant information and no one has posted it yet.

Last edited:
There are various entities within the fox umbrella.

My understanding is that the News website did have a post about the Breitbart article on July 19th. Time of posting unclear.

Fox Opinion programs mentioned the Sherrod Affair on the evening of the 19th.

Fox News programs covered her firing and the history around it beginning on the 20th.

None of this matters in the context of the Obama Administration's responsibility to follow due process.

I'll save you some time - as I said earlier:

if you click on that twit link, it goes to the Fox Nation page, and at the end of the News story, it says in the last line and link "Read more ..."
That goes to the Fox News site, and the story.
(which they changed later, and did not show they had edited it and changed the dates.)

That link is from july 20th, the day after the resignation was asked for by the Obama admin.

I want one that shows it was fox news' fault that the obama admin asked her to resign which means it needs to be from earlier in the day on the 19th then around 5pm when she was asked to pull over and resign.
ARRRRGGGHHH!

Click on the twitter: Twitter / The FOXNation: Caught on Tape: Obama Offi ...

What's the date and time?

Once you click on that twit link, it goes to the Fox Nation page, and ---->at the end of the News story, it says in the last line and link "Read more ..."
That goes to the Fox News site
They were posting the FoxNews.com story.

DO YOU GET IT????

Most news sites do note updates and edits.

PP, are you being willfully ignorant?

No i'm just wanting proof that fox news channel or foxnews.com the channels online site reported on this prior to her being asked to resign.

foxnation is not fox news channel or foxnews.com but it is owned by the same people.
Read the thread again...the foxnation article linked to Fox News.

Tweet at 10:36 am on the 19th from Fox Nation regarding article published on Fox Nation linking to article published on Fox News.

This can only mean one thing...Fox News originally published about Sherrod's video on the 19th on or before 10:36 am.

As Edthecynic and others have posted above, the Fox News article was subsequently edited and redated.

There are various entities within the fox umbrella.

My understanding is that the News website did have a post about the Breitbart article on July 19th. Time of posting unclear.

Fox Opinion programs mentioned the Sherrod Affair on the evening of the 19th.

Fox News programs covered her firing and the history around it beginning on the 20th.

None of this matters in the context of the Obama Administration's responsibility to follow due process.

I know that O'reilly talked about it after she resigned on the 19th and what i can gather that is the first time that the fox news channel talked about it....again i'm open to finding out otherwise.

This is true but we can make another thread for that ;)

if you click on that twit link, it goes to the Fox Nation page, and at the end of the News story, it says in the last line and link "Read more ..."
(which they changed later, and did not show they had edited it and changed the dates.)

That link is from july 20th, the day after the resignation was asked for by the Obama admin.

I want one that shows it was fox news' fault that the obama admin asked her to resign which means it needs to be from earlier in the day on the 19th then around 5pm when she was asked to pull over and resign.
ARRRRGGGHHH!

Once you click on that twit link, it goes to the Fox Nation page, and ---->at the end of the News story, it says in the last line and link "Read more ..."

DO YOU GET IT????

No they were linking a foxnation.com story...go read the link inside your link Obama Official Resigns After Discrimination Caught on Tape | The FOX Nation your link does not link to a foxnews.com story.

Again, as i've been saying, The fox news channel did not report on it prior to her resignation from all the evidence i've been presented.

Your 2nd link links to foxnews.com but its from the 20th, not the 19th.

Last edited:

Again, FOXnation, which is CONTROLLED by the FOXgossip Channel, posted the story by 10:36 AM with a link to the Bigotbart story and videos BEFORE they changed the story and link to their own site.

Here is the cached original FOXnation posting with the original link to Bigotbart.

Caught on Tape: Obama Official Discriminates Against White Farmer | The FOX Nation

Interesting. If you look at the comments on Fox Nation, the first one is at 1:41PM on the 19th. It's clear that both the Fox Nation and Fox News sites have updated their content as the story has progressed.

BFD.

Again, FOXnation, which is CONTROLLED by the FOXgossip Channel, posted the story by 10:36 AM with a link to the Bigotbart story and videos BEFORE they changed the story and link to their own site.

Here is the cached original FOXnation posting with the original link to Bigotbart.

Caught on Tape: Obama Official Discriminates Against White Farmer | The FOX Nation

I looked in there and am not seeing anything showing the fox news channel talking about this before she resigned, nor am i seeing the fox news channel's website foxnews.com speaking of it prior to her resignation.

You guys seem to be equating foxnation to the fox news channel but they aren't the same thing.

Again bring back a "Fox News" story about it from before she resigned and I will eat crow.

ARRRRGGGHHH!

DO YOU GET IT????

No they were linking a foxnation.com story...go read the link inside your link Obama Official Resigns After Discrimination Caught on Tape | The FOX Nation your link does not link to a foxnews.com story.

Again, as i've been saying, The fox news channel did not report on it prior to her resignation from all the evidence i've been presented.

Your 2nd link links to foxnews.com but its from the 20th, not the 19th.

Fox nation fox news what's the difference? It's FOX spin, they own it all and they do slimey editing jobs.

Last edited:
I must note the irony of people who supported passage of ObamaCare on the basis of finding out what's in it after it's passed having a hissy fit because Fox News updated a story as more details became available and changed the date on the article from July 19th to July 20th.

To those of us with full functioning logic processors, it's much ado about nothing. Whatever and whenever Fox posted doesn't excuse the Obama Administration from firing an employee without due process. Considering that the Obama Administration loathes Fox News, claiming that they did something just because Fox posted a story on a website is beyond inane.

Exactly, 100% right.

Fox Nation is not Fox News.

It's a discussion forum.
How many times are you drones going to repeat this lie that I already debunked using the link ConHog posted earlier in this thread????????

OH i missed it, mind giving me the permalink? I was just scanning through looking for a link with the pertinant information and no one has posted it yet.
I can remember Daveman whining that Libs always make CON$ do the dirty work for them. :lol:
Give me a little time and I will search through the 300+ posts and find the link for you.

Here's the link that Ed posted. It is dated July 19 and says Foxnews.com The time stamp on the post for this is 6:15pm.

Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer

I can't link to any video at all; the link that says "Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer" links to the July 20 Foxnews article. No video there either.

From Ed's link "The video clip was first posted by BigGovernment.com." That's where it originated from.

In Ed's link I don't see anything that calls for her resignation. It says "FoxNews.com is seeking a response from both the NAACP and the USDA. The clip adds to the firestorm of debate over the NAACP's decision to approve a resolution at its convention last week accusing some Tea Party activists of racism -- a charge Tea Party leaders deny."

It also says "In a second clip from the same event posted online . . . ". Breitbart was on Hannity on Monday night and said he was given "two video clips".

Last edited:

What do you think that proves?

I must note the irony of people who supported passage of ObamaCare on the basis of finding out what's in it after it's passed having a hissy fit because Fox News updated a story as more details became available and changed the date on the article from July 19th to July 20th.

To those of us with full functioning logic processors, it's much ado about nothing. Whatever and whenever Fox posted doesn't excuse the Obama Administration from firing an employee without due process. Considering that the Obama Administration loathes Fox News, claiming that they did something just because Fox posted a story on a website is beyond inane.

Exactly, 100% right.

Nobody is excusing the administration. We are pointing out FOX role in spreading the distorted the story.

The administration should know better than to trust these dubious sources; Breitbart and FOX.

Here's the link that Ed posted. It is dated July 19 and says Foxnews.com

Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer

I can't link to any video at all; the link that says "Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer" links to the July 20 Foxnews article. No video there either.

From Ed's link "The video clip was first posted by BigGovernment.com." That's where it originated from.

In Ed's link I don't see anything that calls for her resignation. It says "FoxNews.com is seeking a response from both the NAACP and the USDA. The clip adds to the firestorm of debate over the NAACP's decision to approve a resolution at its convention last week accusing some Tea Party activists of racism -- a charge Tea Party leaders deny."

It also says "In a second clip from the same event posted online". Breitbart was on Hannity on Monday night and said he was given "two video clips".

Simple news reporting on an unfolding story.

Of course, the Lefties, ostensibly due to the JournoList impact, most likely no longer understand what news reporting is.

Forum List

Back