Shirley Sherrod: An interesting Timeline of events (wow its not fox new's fault)

I certainly do grok FOX. They are a newsinfotainment station.

And that is proof that you don't.

Fox is a not a station; it is a broadcasting company with properties ranging from entertainment, to sports, to news. They have local affiliate stations, cable channels, as well as an online presence.

Ah pardon. They are more than a station. They are a propaganda machine.

And you are a leftwing repeater Meme machine.

And that is proof that you don't.

Fox is a not a station; it is a broadcasting company with properties ranging from entertainment, to sports, to news. They have local affiliate stations, cable channels, as well as an online presence.

Ah pardon. They are more than a station. They are a propaganda machine.

And you are a leftwing repeater Meme machine.

Yeah, that's me. Everything you love to hate. An alternate view to FOX.

Last edited:
No, you're a mindless kneejerk repeater of meme's whose source you do not understand, and who is ill informed regarding history, economics, and the nature of the philosophy you support.

I know whats NOT on FOX and that any view favorable to the President.
And you know this how? I don't know this because I catch only a few minutes a month of Fox News Channel if that. But I do get Fox News Radio updates at the top and bottom of the hour here... and they are quite fair with the president inspite of what I think they should have been harsher on him regarding. But when I used to watch them all the time, they did a great job of balanced bias when reporting. Commentary shows and analysis on the other hand, leans definitely right, just as CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC and PBS all lean hard left.

So zip up, your double-standard is showing... and it's nothing to be proud of.

As an added note, I can also say I have never seen a news network so discriminated against as FNC by any administration before. You'd think some slack should be cut for them having a bad attitude towards the president after being kicked and lied about so many times. Even a loving dog figures it out after repeated kicks to not be that friendly anymore.

Last edited:
Really guys 30+ pages since my last time visiting this thread?

Ugh. Did someone post a foxnews.com or a vid clip of the foxnewschannel airing that vid before Shirley Sherrod resigned? Just repost it for me please if you did I'm busy today and can't look through the whole thing for it (but i will in the next day or two)

Really guys 30+ pages since my last time visiting this thread?

Ugh. Did someone post a foxnews.com or a vid clip of the foxnewschannel airing that vid before Shirley Sherrod resigned? Just repost it for me please if you did I'm busy today and can't look through the whole thing for it (but i will in the next day or two)

The answer is of course no, and why anyone is bothering arguing about it with people who have zero intention of ever admitting that fact is beyond me.

I say again, stop lying, it makes you worthless scum, and what good is your point of view if you have to LIE to defend it?

I finally went through all the pages and NOT ONE link providing Fox News Channel or Foxnews.com running this story before obama's admin asked for the resignation.

Looks like SOMEONE was trying to pull the wool over our eyes and using this to go after fox news.....damn shame this transparant dishonesty ;).

I finally went through all the pages and NOT ONE link providing Fox News Channel or Foxnews.com running this story before obama's admin asked for the resignation.

Looks like SOMEONE was trying to pull the wool over our eyes and using this to go after fox news.....damn shame this transparant dishonesty ;).

Obama Official Resigns After Discrimination Caught on Tape | The FOX Nation

PP ... the Obama Admin was foolish to believe this story and it's their own damn fault they fired her. However, Fox is far from innocent. I keep hearing people harping on this talking point that nothing aired before she resigned. So what ... Fox picked this up pretty much right away ... there's the Fox Nation link. Then there is Bill O getting taped at 5 pm. FoxNews had the tape in their hands long enough to have their primetime face calling for her to resign ... even when the taping was at 5. The night time line up had their talking points firmly in place before she even resigned as it wasn't until after the taping that she actually did resign. Glenn Beck didn't come out with the clip talking about that full context of the tape that you linked until the next day. Fox News was right in the middle of stirring up this shit storm, bro, and it's been obvious since the jump.

Last edited:

As far as I can tell, Foxnews.com DID put out this story on the afternoon of July 19. Note the time stamp on this, July 19, even thought the story it links to is dated July 20. The story was originally out on the 19 then updated and that's what the July 20 date reflects.

http://www.investorsiraq.com/showth...idn-t-Give-Full-Force-of-Help-to-White-Farmer

Fox News website ran a story on Monday, July 19, in the afternoon. Nothing aired until O'Reilly's show at 8pm that night.

"Fox Nation had the story at 1:43 p.m. but it didn’t break big until Drudge linked to … a CBS story at around 4:30 p.m., 48 minutes before FoxNews.com reportedly published anything." How could Fox Nation have a story? It grabs it's stories from Fox News.com, doesn't it? I'm in a rush and might be reading this wrong . . . I'll check back later.

Hot Air New meme: Fox News got Sherrod fired because its website published a story about her

Last edited:

As far as I can tell, Foxnews.com DID put out this story on the afternoon of July 19. Note the time stamp on this, July 19, even thought the story it links to is dated July 20. The story was originally out on the 19 then updated and that's what the July 20 date reflects.

Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer

Fox News website ran a story on Monday, July 19, in the afternoon. Nothing aired until O'Reilly's show at 8pm that night.

"Fox Nation had the story at 1:43 p.m. but it didn’t break big until Drudge linked to … a CBS story at around 4:30 p.m., 48 minutes before FoxNews.com reportedly published anything." How could Fox Nation have a story? It grabs it's stories from Fox News.com, doesn't it? I'm in a rush and might be reading this wrong . . . I'll check back later.

Hot Air New meme: Fox News got Sherrod fired because its website published a story about her
Actually FOXnation had it posted before noon.

Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer

The Fox Nation story linked to Fox News.com. Didn't Breitbart release it around 10:30a.m. west coast time, and Foxnews.com picked it up then, which would be 1:30p.m. east coast time?

The exact time doesn't actually matter, Foxnews.com posted it, and Fox Nation linked to it, early on the 19th. But, the spin that the left and administration put on it as though 'Fox was pushing this story hard all day' and that Fox was somehow responsible for Sherrod being forced by the administration to resign is nothing but a flat out lie.

Bret Baier Refutes Howard Dean Claim About Fox News Coverage Of Shirley Sherrod

Ah. That right wing CBS!

The Fox Nation story linked to Fox News.com. Didn't Breitbart release it around 10:30a.m. west coast time, and Foxnews.com picked it up then, which would be 1:30p.m. east coast time?

The exact time doesn't actually matter, Foxnews.com posted it, and Fox Nation linked to it, early on the 19th. But, the spin that the left and administration put on it as though 'Fox was pushing this story hard all day' and that Fox was somehow responsible for Sherrod being forced by the administration to resign is nothing but a flat out lie.

Bigotbart posted a Twitter at 10:36 AM linking to the FOXnation site. So FOX was pushing the story online well before noon.

Last edited:

Bigotbart posted a Twitter at 10:36 AM linking to the FOXnation site. So FOX was pushing the story online well before noon.
She utters racist phrases in a speech as an example and Breitbart is the bigot. There it is ladies and gentlemen! Why liberals cannot debate coherantly. The facts only just get in the way of a good cry and fiction.

Once again, can you link me to where Fox News or Andrew Breitbart fired Ms. Sherrod? I keep missing that link.

Last edited:

Breitbart is on the west coast. 10:36am there is 1:36pm east coast.

Fox wasn't pushing the news all day; the Brett Baier link shows this. Yet another lie being pushed by the left.

No matter how hard the left tries to spin it, FOX didn't get her fired . . . that's all on the idiotic actions of the WH/administration.

Obama Official Resigns After Discrimination Caught on Tape | The FOX Nation

PP ... the Obama Admin was foolish to believe this story and it's their own damn fault they fired her. However, Fox is far from innocent. I keep hearing people harping on this talking point that nothing aired before she resigned. So what ... Fox picked this up pretty much right away ... there's the Fox Nation link. Then there is Bill O getting taped at 5 pm. FoxNews had the tape in their hands long enough to have their primetime face calling for her to resign ... even when the taping was at 5. The night time line up had their talking points firmly in place before she even resigned as it wasn't until after the taping that she actually did resign. Glenn Beck didn't come out with the clip talking about that full context of the tape that you linked until the next day. Fox News was right in the middle of stirring up this shit storm, bro, and it's been obvious since the jump.

Article15: Foxnews.com/Fox news Channel DID NOT air the story until after she resigned.

foxnation posted a link/story to the breitbart video not foxnewschannel. People with an agenda against fox news have been using this story to stir up a storm against them and that has been obvious from the beginning ;).

This is a bump for DR.Smith. I'm still waiting for the link to foxnews.com/fox news channell video of the story airing prior to her resignation.

Last edited:
Article15: Foxnews.com/Fox news Channel DID NOT air the story until after she resigned.

foxnation....well...do some background research onto what that website is all about bro ;).

I just want to say, one cannot excuse Fox News for Foxnation. They are directly responsible for putting these titles in their headlines that just so happen to contradict with their headlines often. They are responsible for the content that is on those forums.

Forum List

Back