Shirley Sherrod: An interesting Timeline of events (wow its not fox new's fault)

racists have been hiring blacks since they lost the civil war and blacks could no longer be owned. :lol:

strom Thurmond helped individuals who were his constituents, regardless of race. I would bet that most, if not all racist politicians did the same.

watching your parsing of what constitutes a racist or racist behavior is amusing as well as sad
wow

so now its racist to give a black person a job

:rolleyes:

stop being an idiot. I never said or implied that.:doubt:

you're as big a moron as davey/boy
no,. thats what you said
racists give jobs to blacks because they cant have slaves

but some say if you dont give a job to a black its because you are racist

that is exactly what you said

wow

so now its racist to give a black person a job

:rolleyes:

stop being an idiot. I never said or implied that.:doubt:

you're as big a moron as davey/boy
no,. thats what you said
racists give jobs to blacks because they cant have slaves

but some say if you dont give a job to a black its because you are racist

that is exactly what you said

it's official. you're an idiot.

racists have been hiring blacks since they lost the civil war and blacks could no longer be owned. :lol:

strom Thurmond helped individuals who were his constituents, regardless of race. I would bet that most, if not all racist politicians did the same.

watching your parsing of what constitutes a racist or racist behavior is amusing as well as sad

:lol:

hey moron, what you guys said is giving some one a job makes one NOT a racist.

I said giving some one a job has nothing to do with being a racist. racists give blacks jobs all the time. how else would blacks ever get a chance to be called 'niggar' by the boss on the job, if the racist boss didn't hire the black man?

Oh I see, you think hiring a black man and treating him less than, gives one cover from being a racist.:lol:
Now you get to prove that the blacks Thurmond hired were treated "less than".

You'll understand if I don't hold my breath.

hey moron, what you guys said is giving some one a job makes one NOT a racist.

I said giving some one a job has nothing to do with being a racist. racists give blacks jobs all the time. how else would blacks ever get a chance to be called 'niggar' by the boss on the job, if the racist boss didn't hire the black man?

Oh I see, you think hiring a black man and treating him less than, gives one cover from being a racist.:lol:
Now you get to prove that the blacks Thurmond hired were treated "less than".

You'll understand if I don't hold my breath.

never said or implied that about Strom. I think said Strom had black friends, as most racists do.

goodbye

you're a moron and a bore

:clap2:

dear divecon, as I told that loser known as daveman/girlyman/boy/soldier, a rep with comment is NOT an invitation to PM.

I delete those PMs without reading or opening them up -- just so you know.

ltr

dear divecon, as I told that loser known as daveman/girlyman/boy/soldier, a rep with comment is NOT an invitation to PM.

I delete those PMs without reading or opening them up -- just so you know.

ltr
are you that much of a pussy you can't handle the response to a neg rep?

again, where is your PROOF Breitbart edited the video

and btw, i already told you, i leave the dumb act to you, you do it so much better than i EVER could
As I said, until the editor is named BigotBart is the editor, just as CON$ assumed Rather forged the documents until Burkett was outed.
Get it?

Some CON$ still say Rather forged the documents even after Burkett was named.
WRONG, until the editor is named, we dont know WHO the editor is
that is the HONEST way
That's BS, but for the sake of argument I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. As you know after the NAACP released the whole speech Bigotbart appeared on HanNITWITy's show on the FOX Gossip Channel and a FOX edited portion of the NAACP video was shown by HanNITWITy to prove that what was said was racist. Again, any parts that set the context that God had moved her were edited out BY FOX and Bigotbart made a point that there was no way for the NAACP audience to know that the speech was about redemption. Of course we know the in the unedited video you can't miss that the audience knew there was a point of redemption because the set up for that context came BEFORE the the part where FOX began.

So there is no denying that FOX edited the racist HanNITWITy video!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kMfCAoVPx0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Andrew Breitbart Defends Shirley Sherrod Story[/ame]

Andrew Breitbart on 'Hannity': 'This Is Not About Shirley Sherrod' - Hannity - FOXNews.com

BREITBART: And what this video shows and what the NAACP affirms in their initial rebuke is not just that Shirley Sherrod, what she said was wrong, but that the audience was laughing and applauding as she described how she maltreated the white farmer.

HANNITY: Before she gets to the end of the story which is — which she's claiming puts context.
But there's a —

(CROSSTALK)

BREITBART: Did the people in the audience know that there was going to be a point of redemption?

HANNITY: No.

As I said, until the editor is named BigotBart is the editor, just as CON$ assumed Rather forged the documents until Burkett was outed.
Get it?

Some CON$ still say Rather forged the documents even after Burkett was named.
that is the HONEST way
That's BS, but for the sake of argument I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. As you know after the NAACP released the whole speech Bigotbart appeared on HanNITWITy's show on the FOX Gossip Channel and a FOX edited portion of the NAACP video was shown by HanNITWITy to prove that what was said was racist. Again, any parts that set the context that God had moved her were edited out BY FOX and Bigotbart made a point that there was no way for the NAACP audience to know that the speech was about redemption. Of course we know the in the unedited video you can't miss that the audience knew there was a point of redemption because the set up for that context came BEFORE the the part where FOX began.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kMfCAoVPx0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Andrew Breitbart Defends Shirley Sherrod Story[/ame]

Andrew Breitbart on 'Hannity': 'This Is Not About Shirley Sherrod' - Hannity - FOXNews.com

BREITBART: And what this video shows and what the NAACP affirms in their initial rebuke is not just that Shirley Sherrod, what she said was wrong, but that the audience was laughing and applauding as she described how she maltreated the white farmer.

HANNITY: Before she gets to the end of the story which is — which she's claiming puts context.
But there's a —

(CROSSTALK)

BREITBART: Did the people in the audience know that there was going to be a point of redemption?

again, you make claims but have no evidence to support them
unless something new has come out, no one has said WHO did the editing
so stop placing blame before you know the truth
isnt that what got the WH in the mess to begin with?

"Until the editor is named, Briebart is the editor"?

Dive, why are you wasting your time with this dipshit?

that is the HONEST way

But there's a —

(CROSSTALK)

You can't deny that the editing on the HanNITWITy video was done by FOX from the full video released by the NAACP. The audio quality is a dead giveaway. FOX edited it almost exactly like the original Bigotbart video leaving out the redemption part and then saying it wasn't there in their commentary.

Come on, admit the truth for once in your life. FOX edited the deliberately dishonest HanNITWITy clip.

Last edited:

YouTube - Andrew Breitbart Defends Shirley Sherrod Story

But there's a —

(CROSSTALK)

You can't deny thet the editing on the HanNITWITy video was done by FOX from the full video released by the NAACP. The audio quality is a dead giveaway. FOX edited it almost exactly like the original Bigotbart video leaving out the redemption part and then saying it wasn't there in their commentary.

Come on, admit the truth for once in your life. FOX edited the deliberately dishonest HanNITWITy clip.
i didnt watch your video
as it is immaterial to the discussion

You can't deny thet the editing on the HanNITWITy video was done by FOX from the full video released by the NAACP. The audio quality is a dead giveaway. FOX edited it almost exactly like the original Bigotbart video leaving out the redemption part and then saying it wasn't there in their commentary.

i didnt watch your video
as it is immaterial to the discussion
So that's how you protect your dumb act! Watch it first and then decide.

Forum List

Back