SHOCK CLAIM–> VIDEO Shows Keith Ellison Physically Abusing Woman, Screaming “F*cking Bitch!”

Where I have said anything about Omarosa, you sorry piece of white trash hillbilly?
Prove the kid's post is true or crawl back into your trailer.
Prove Russia.....lol

I don't have to. Mueller is doing a fine job, 5 guilty pleas and 35 indictments. Don't worry your pointy little head, other heads are going to roll by the time he is done.
Which ones are for Russia.........You have a few lying under oath perjury traps........and a old Tax Evasion case........indictments against 12 Russian Bots who are in Russia....

No wonder Mueller was such an idiot in the Anthrax case........what a loser..........

He'll have an October Surprise and say it isn't politically motivated.........lol......wait and see.....drum roll

You have no fucking idea what Mueller has.
Unlike Trump he doesn't wheeze and gasp and clutch his pearls on Twitter 24/7.
He doesn't hold rallies and whine about the investigation.
He's doing his job and when his report comes out you're going to go into catatonic shock.
LOL

Neither do you MORON........what we do have is a lot of proof that they were dirty.........nice leakers and fired FBI guys.........Steele......money funneled by the DNC and Clinton........DOJ leaking it to the press after Steele got fired for leaking it already................

You should read in-depth about these things instead of just mouthing the talking points from Fox and Judge Jeanine.

And you call CNN fake news?
LMAO
This gossip hit piece is based on a Facebook post.
No video, no audio. Nothing.

Am I the only one who drilled down on this piece of shit from Gateway Pundit, the fakest news site ever.

Yep, let's see this alleged video

Prove Russia.....lol

I don't have to. Mueller is doing a fine job, 5 guilty pleas and 35 indictments. Don't worry your pointy little head, other heads are going to roll by the time he is done.
Which ones are for Russia.........You have a few lying under oath perjury traps........and a old Tax Evasion case........indictments against 12 Russian Bots who are in Russia....

No wonder Mueller was such an idiot in the Anthrax case........what a loser..........

He'll have an October Surprise and say it isn't politically motivated.........lol......wait and see.....drum roll

He's doing his job and when his report comes out you're going to go into catatonic shock.
LOL

Neither do you MORON........what we do have is a lot of proof that they were dirty.........nice leakers and fired FBI guys.........Steele......money funneled by the DNC and Clinton........DOJ leaking it to the press after Steele got fired for leaking it already................

You should read ind-depth about these things instead of just mouthing the talking points from Fox and Judge Jeanine.
LOL

The side I'm talking about is deep.......and I've read............you..........not so much......

If a Republican did this, the left would be screaming for his head:

Karen Monahan is an organizer for the far left Sierra Club.

This weekend Karen warned that she was going to break her silence and share a story about a very powerful man who abused her.

On Saturday Karen’s son Austin posted this report on Facebook describing the abuse his mother endured from Democrat Party leader Keith Ellison.

Austin describes seeing video of HORRIFIC abuse by Keith Ellison.

Austin Monahan describes seeing video of Keith Ellison –Screaming “f*cking bitch!” and dragging his mother off a bed by her feet!

LMAO

Am I the only one who drilled down on this piece of shit from Gateway Pundit, the fakest news site ever.
It's an item in the news. No one claimed it has been proven beyond all doubt.

Oh really?
So what is YOUR definition of fake news, then?
This aticle is the definition of slander and defamation.
ANd the Trumpanzees lap it up.
Fake news is a total fucking lie, like the kind CNN commonly broadcasts.

CNN and NBC are only about Fake News and hate at this point. So they won't likely report on this. He's one of their own. He gets a pass for abusing women.

How would you know, you don't watch either channel, remember?
LMAO

LMAO

I agree..........but no one has denied the issue from the OP............

We'll see...........maybe true.............maybe not...........it will come out in the wash.

LMAO

Oh really?

CNN and NBC are only about Fake News and hate at this point. So they won't likely report on this. He's one of their own. He gets a pass for abusing women.

LMAO

Hate and Fake News. When's Social Media gonna censor and ban them?

LOL

You should read ind-depth about these things instead of just mouthing the talking points from Fox and Judge Jeanine.
LOL

The side I'm talking about is deep.......and I've read............you..........not so much......

From your post, you don't read, you just watch Fox Noise and probably the headlines on Breitbart.

LMAO

We'll see...........maybe true.............maybe not...........it will come out in the wash.
If it's on video, then Ellison's goose is cooked. What he is accused of doing is a crime.

Oh really?

LMAO

Social media going to do what? WTF?
Now you're babbling.
It's a bitch being cornered, sorry for you.,

LMAO

If it's on video, then Ellison's goose is cooked. What he is accused of doing is a crime.

Wonder if he'll get banned from Social Media? The dude only represents hate and violence. But he is a 'D.'

LMAO

If, if, if.....
If it was it would be on YouTube and Facebook and Twitter.
But it's not.

Oh really?

LMAO

Social media going to do what? WTF?
Now you're babbling.
It's a bitch being cornered, sorry for you.,

If Social Media is banning hate and Fake News, CNN, NBC, and Ellison should be next. That's all they represent.

Last edited:

This weekend Karen warned that she was going to break her silence and share a story about a very powerful man who abused her.

On Saturday Karen’s son Austin posted this report on Facebook describing the abuse his mother endured from Democrat Party leader Keith Ellison.

Austin Monahan describes seeing video of Keith Ellison –Screaming “f*cking bitch!” and dragging his mother off a bed by her feet!

Ellison really needs to resign immediately. There is no excuse for this kind of brutality against American womanhood.

Ellison really needs to resign immediately. There is no excuse for this kind of brutality against American womanhood.

He blame Russia yet? :rofl:

LMAO

Let's see video on every accusation...hence the problem with #metoo

The difference is they are claiming this video exists, so why not show it instead of just talking about it?

LMAO

The difference is they are claiming this video exists, so why not show it instead of just talking about it?

Got me....I'm just making the point the dems say this is fake news...but every claim against the right is gospel and the #metoo agenda is dangerous.

If there is a video let's see it...if not according to #metoo he's guilty with it or with out it

LMAO

If, if, if.....
If it was it would be on YouTube and Facebook and Twitter.
But it's not.
And if Trump "colluded" with the Russians, he'll be impeached.

We'll just have to wait and see whether there is any actual video.

LMAO

That's a question for Austin Monahan to answer. We'll probably know in a few days whether his claims are legitimate.

Forum List

Back