Shock poll: Americans prefer dogs to cats — by more than 30 points

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
posted at 8:10 pm on June 17, 2013 by Allahpundit @ Shock poll: Americans prefer dogs to cats ? by more than 30 points « Hot Air
ideo.jpg

rep.jpg

age.jpg

I guess the political aspect is okay but it seems kinda silly. However, it's clear wuzzy liberals prefer cats while macho conservatives like dogs. I have 3 of them so what does that make me. [there's humor in here, lefties!]

posted at 8:10 pm on June 17, 2013 by Allahpundit @ Shock poll: Americans prefer dogs to cats ? by more than 30 points « Hot Air
ideo.jpg

rep.jpg

age.jpg

I guess the political aspect is okay but it seems kinda silly. However, it's clear wuzzy liberals prefer cats while macho conservatives like dogs. I have 3 of them so what does that make me. [there's humor in here, lefties!]

More proof of what morons some people are. Not because they prefer dogs over cats or cats over dogs, but that they measure the world by this kind of shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Cats are for people who really want a dog but don't want the bother.

Because dogs, as lovable as they are, can be a huge pain in the ass.

Maybe even worse than kids.

Cats are for people who really want a dog but don't want the bother.

Because dogs, as lovable as they are, can be a huge pain in the ass.

Maybe even worse than kids.

That's true. A main reason I got my cat was because I was working long hours and the dog was alone so much. I didn't want to get a second dog to keep her company because dogs need so much attention, so I got her a cat, because they don't need so much attention. It worked out really well: they were best buddies. And I loved them both equally.

Forum List

Back