🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SHOCK REPORT: National Enquirer Reportedly Protected Trump From Playboy Model’s Affair Allegation

The enquirer is quashing a gossip piece.

The people that would publish a rumored affair between Sasquatch and Smokey the Bear won't do the story.

Somehow this is the most hilarious thing I've seen on this board today.
Well, except for the throwing a hotdog down a hallway thread, that's just an instant classic, but this is still pretty good stuff.

Frankly, and I have said the same about Bill's affairs, it's none of anyone's business what's up with Mr. & Mrs. Trump nor Mr. & Mrs. Clinton's marriages. Their choices as adults.

Hell I've been saying since the 90s that the Clinton's probably have an open marriage - so what.

Frankly, and I have said the same about Bill's affairs, it's none of anyone's business what's up with Mr. & Mrs. Trump nor Mr. & Mrs. Clinton's marriages. Their choices as adults.

Hell I've been saying since the 90s that the Clinton's probably have an open marriage - so what.

I generally agree - except when the family values NaziCons start spewing their venom. They're the ones who claim to be holier than thou.

I generally agree - except when the family values NaziCons start spewing their venom. They're the ones who claim to be holier than thou.

images.jpg

I heard once RWR shook hands with DJT and said something like: "strange, I felt like I was shaking hands with the President?" I don't think it was this meeting. But if the oval offices fits, wear it.

Last edited:
normally I'd say something along the lines of "maybe you should take a breath and look at the mounting evidence" but you seem like a shill so...

Hmm

A man accused of cheating on his wife or blood drinking satan worshippers.

What a hard decision for Christians.

At least he has pretty good taste. If you're gonna hang the sausage in the winder, don't be surprised if somebody gets a taste.

tumblr_o9bld9bKFv1u3g509o1_250.gif

Oh yea I forgot, every bit of it - the FBI, the wikilinks, the voter fraud, it's all Russians.

Now the FBI has at least FOUR sources of damning emails with overwhelming criminal evidence of Hillary Clinton's racketeering enterprise
What all this means now is that the FBI has four sources of emails that Hillary Clinton and her close associates attempted to destroy:

Source #1) Anthony Weiner's laptop, which somehow seems to have held 650,000 of Huma Abedin's emails, if reports are true, in addition to whatever child sexting pervert pics Weiner himself had collected (yeah, he's a democrat).

Source #2) The non-destroyed laptops of Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson, which the media incorrectly reported had been destroyed as part of the FBI's investigation "conclusion" earlier this year.

Source #3) The Datto, Inc. backup device which has already been turned over the FBI and likely contains all of Hillary Clinton's emails that she attempted to destroy (via Bleach Bit).

Source #4) Wikileaks dumps of John Podesta emails which keep getting posted in large batches like clockwork, day after day, revealing astonishing layers of corruption and collusion among dozens of key players conspiring with the Clintons.

Learn more: BREAKING: Racketeering indictment of Hillary Clinton now 'likely' as FOIA for Datto backup device reveals FBI possesses ALL the incriminating emails

Thank you for the clarification Yeller

I was being facetious in my comment, Lakhota just liked it because she was as well - I presume, although sometimes I wonder about her.

Semi-related: Reportedly Democratic electoral college member Robert Satiacum of the Puyallup Tribe in Washington told the AP that Clinton was a criminal who did nothing for the native americans [EDIT -- I should probably note that, he didn't specify a tribe, just the beliefs] and that he didn't care what Washington voted, and if it comes to a 538 he will not vote for her because of what she did to Sanders in the primary? - Democratic electoral college official says he won't vote for Hillary Clinton

If Melania has any pride - I suspect she'll look into this. I wonder if she was pregnant with Barron at the time?

Ha, Democrats are still angry at the Enquirer for outing another one of their perverts, John Edwards. While 'credible' MSM outlets like the NY Times, were busy covering for Edwards, the Enquirer was reporting the truth. He was a dirty pervert cheating on his wife while she was dying of cancer.

Democrats still haven't gotten over that. So this assertion is laughably ludicrous. Clinton Bootlickers are losin it. And that's a good sign. Maybe ole Trump's doing a lot better than they thought he would. Stay tuned. :)

Forum List

Back