🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shock Video: Producer said CNN focused sniper like scope on Trump, Bannon to simulate assassination

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-3-6_16-36-11.png

SHOCK VIDEO: Producer Said CNN Focused Sniper-like Scope on Trump, Bannon To Simulate Oval Office Assassination
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well we can put anything we want to this one press does have a long distance type camera lens they use esp. on Hollywood actors.
maybe for the people who don't bother to read what I wrote I will make this super phucking huge so it won't be missed!!!!

Last edited:
  • Banned
That "Sniper-like scope" is the fucking window frame, clown.

Look at the damn picture. You can't possibly be this retarded.

Hey I DIDN'T WRITE THE FKN TITLE SO TAKE OUT YOUR FUCK YOU ON THEM

• Banned

D

Damn, I hate it when my caps lock key gets stuck.

You have my condolences.

I don't

You didn't start this thread? Sure looks like you did.

Or are you saying that you're a mindless drone who just reposts crackpot nonsense you found on the internet, and therefore are not responsible for the lies they contain?

• Banned

Or are you saying that you're a mindless drone who just reposts crackpot nonsense you found on the internet, and therefore are not responsible for the lies they contain?

DID I sit down and write the story that says the phucking TITLE NO the titles is to the ORIGINAL ARTICLE oh tell me your not that phucking low your trying to bate some bs because you can't be that gawd damn stupid to NOT KNOW THAT TITEL ISN"T MY TITLE.................... I wrote what the title is and that is the way it is.

If wrote the entire articel all by my little ole self with NO article involved that would then be my article and mine alone. Or should I go and create a post with no other story but my own...

The subliminal messaging has been used for years by advertising and marketing companies.

Subliminal stimuli message is a signal or message designed to pass below the normal limits of perception. 'Functional magnetic resonance imaging' studies shows that subliminal stimuli activate specific regions of the brain despite participants being unaware. In theory actions can be triggered subliminally if the person already has the potential to act on a specific action.

10 Scientific Studies That Prove Subliminals Work

STOP Harassing your A MOD NOT A CENSORSHIP !! agree or don't agree
You as a mod are suppose to keep your ignorance rudeness to yourself. Whether you like someone's FUCKING article or not ..

You as a mod are suppose to keep your ignorance rudeness to yourself. Whether you like someone's FUCKING article or not ..

When you post bullshit, you better be ready when someone calls you on it.

Actually a mod here can join in any dog pack that they wish. Ignore them.

The subliminal messaging has been used for years by advertising and marketing companies.

Subliminal stimuli message is a signal or message designed to pass below the normal limits of perception. 'Functional magnetic resonance imaging' studies shows that subliminal stimuli activate specific regions of the brain despite participants being unaware. In theory actions can be triggered subliminally if the person already has the potential to act on a specific action.

Funny how people totally missed what I personally wrote in the BIG BLACK BOLD letters...............
I mean these smart asses act like they think I totally sat down and wrote this thing myself............then act like I even agreed with what fk it said.............. mean while I said this could be anything and many Press media have large scope lenses ...........oh fk it nvm.

Video was taken from on WH grounds and I guess SS allows this.
For certain people with press clearance.

When you post bullshit, you better be ready when someone calls you on it.

You words mean nothing because your are an ignorant pos little cyka.

DID I sit down and write the story that says the phucking TITLE NO the titles is to the ORIGINAL ARTICLE oh tell me your not that phucking low your trying to bate some bs because you can't be that gawd damn stupid to NOT KNOW THAT TITEL ISN"T MY TITLE.................... I wrote what the title is and that is the way it is.

If wrote the entire articel all by my little ole self with NO article involved that would then be my article and mine alone. Or should I go and create a post with no other story but my own...

:lol:

Here's some free advice:

If you don't want people to think you're a fucking morons, then don't post bullshit. Use what little amount of common sense and critical thinking you possess before you post.

This isn't a news aggregator. It's a discussion board. You and only you are responsible for your posts - and if you repost bullshit, you're gonna be called on it.

Deal with it, or get a fucking clue - your choice.

Funny how people totally missed what I personally wrote in the BIG BLACK BOLD letters...............
I mean these smart asses act like they think I totally sat down and wrote this thing myself............then act like I even agreed with what fk it said.............. mean while I said this could be anything and many Press media have large scope lenses ...........oh fk it nvm.
Like I said ignore them. Feral dogs like to seek out the weak and they can only get on your nerves if you let them. Keep on posting whatever you like.

:lol:

How about you man the fuck up and stop whining?

This isn't a "safe space", and my position on staff does not require me to coddle you like a baby.

I am under no obligation to be nice to you. I can, and will, continue to mock you whenever I feel you deserve it.

Forum List

Back