Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams

Considering the source, I wouldn't be surprised if the video is a fake.

Considering the source, I wouldn't be surprised if the video is a fake.

Other then it seemingly impossible to fake you could be right.

Why would it be impossible? I'm not saying it is a fake, but your source is shit. BTW you might find this useful. Than vs. then - Grammarist

Then, than, I gave up trying to learn the difference a long time ago. Guess I will just have to live with being grammatically illiterate.

A picture could be faked easily but a video? Seems unlikely regardless of the source.

Alex Jones is a fucking nut and so are his fans. Fans like this "freewill". You are a dumb ass.

God Bless.

Other then it seemingly impossible to fake you could be right.

Why would it be impossible? I'm not saying it is a fake, but your source is shit. BTW you might find this useful. Than vs. then - Grammarist

Then, than, I gave up trying to learn the difference a long time ago. Guess I will just have to live with being grammatically illiterate.

A picture could be faked easily but a video? Seems unlikely regardless of the source.

In a time of domestic terrorism, when its actually happening, a cop telling you to get the fuck out of the house, we are trying to kill a fucking bomber...well, I have to side with the cops.

OH AND FUCK ALEX JONES. He is sickening.

Well, I can't say for certain whether this is legit, the license plates are the correct color, and the weather looks the same as in the other videos

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0MMXjaD3zo]Sweep of homes in Watertown, MA to search for second suspect of the Boston Marathon Bombing - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfOvHuojEB4]Boston Bombing: Watertown Operation: SWAT team secures houses searching for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev - YouTube[/ame]

Those show a bit less jack-bootedness. Perhaps the video here shows one rogue unit amidst the rest.

Regardless, it was a vulgar display of power all around. And a fruitless one at that :p

In a time of domestic terrorism, when its actually happening, a cop telling you to get the fuck out of the house, we are trying to kill a fucking bomber...well, I have to side with the cops.

I have to side with the owner of the house. If the cops want to enter, they need a search warrant.

Alex Jones is a fucking nut and so are his fans. Fans like this "freewill". You are a dumb ass.

God Bless.

If freewill is such a dumb ass, why does freewill have twice the rep than you do with a fraction of the amount of posts you do? It seems other posters view you as the dumb ass.

God bless.

I have to side with the owner of the house. If the cops want to enter, they need a search warrant.

Do you expect the cops to wait to get 5000 warrants to search a neighborhood while a terrorist is on the loose?

Do you expect the cops to wait to get 5000 warrants to search a neighborhood while a terrorist is on the loose?

I expect them to follow the law. If they enter without a search warrant, unless the homeowner allows them in, they're breaking the law.

I lived in that shit-hole for over 20 years. It's a police state. I'm not surprised by any of that.

I expect them to follow the law. If they enter without a search warrant, unless the homeowner allows them in, they're breaking the law.

Do you not understand how that attitude can be counterproductive in terms of providing public safety?

We're talking about a terrorist, not someone engaged in ordinary criminal activity. Catching him as quickly as possible is in the best interest in every citizen around the country.

I wonder what would happen if they tried that someplace like Montana, or here in eastern WA.

I wonder how long that little bastard would have remained hidden if there were no cops, but law abiding citizens had the freedom to own guns and were able to safely search their own property.

I wonder what would happen if they tried that someplace like Montana, or here in eastern WA.

I wonder how long that little bastard would have remained hidden if there were no cops, but law abiding citizens had the freedom to own guns and were able to safely search their own property.

First off, they are allowed to own guns. What country are you talking about. Secondly, no cops and all the citizens armed and looking for one man is a great idea. Nothing could possible go.wrong.

Wow.

First off, they are allowed to own guns. What country are you talking about. Secondly, no cops and all the citizens armed and looking for one man is a great idea. Nothing could possible go.wrong.

Wow.

As it turned out, NEITHER scenario was necessary. The punk was outside the perimeter.

Clearly, neither having an armed state force or an armed mob roaming the streets is a very good idea. They ought to have treated it as they would any other criminal case, because there is a reason they treat other criminal cases that way; The law.

Do you not understand how that attitude can be counterproductive in terms of providing public safety?

We're talking about a terrorist, not someone engaged in ordinary criminal activity. Catching him as quickly as possible is in the best interest in every citizen around the country.

I understand that but what does law enforcement entering people's houses have to do with this. Do terrorists go house to house when they are on the run?

Forum List

Back