Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams

When the police hadn't see the subject in more than 7 hours hot pursuit would not apply.

Cite the clause in state or federal law that specifies that.

Strangely enough, we don't have to. The way the Constitution works is that the government has to prove it can do something, people do not have to prove it cannot. That means that if you are going to insist on documentation you have to actually go out and prove that your claim that the government has the power to do something by citing the law and/or court decisions.

Yeah, I already did that.

No they didn't they were not in hot pursuit

Yes, they were. It was a situation where waiting to obtain "a valid search warrant could compromise public safety or could lead to a loss of evidence" and they had every reason to believe that "a suspect (was) about to escape."

No judge would find otherwise given the circumstances. Save your self-righteousness for a situation where it actually applies.

No it was not.

No judge would agree with you.

I have to side with the owner of the house. If the cops want to enter, they need a search warrant.

Not under those circumstances at that moment they don't.

At any moment. There is no reason to abandon our Constitution. Once we allow the government to remove law-abiding citizens from their homes without probable cause, the reasons will shift from ... hunting for a terrorist on the loose ... to any damn reason they want.

It is not a matter of abandoning our Constitution, drama queen.

One day Americans will come to realize that Martial Law is being implemented. It's being done incrementally. Most just assumed Big Brother would roll it out suddenly and all at once. But he's much smarter than that. It's being rolled out slowly and methodically. That way, most Americans won't notice what's going on. And so far, the plan is working pefectly. Most Americans don't know what's going on. Hopefully, they'll wake up soon. Before it's too late.

One day Americans will come to realize that Martial Law is being implemented. It's being done incrementally. Most just assumed Big Brother would roll it out suddenly and all at once. But he's much smarter than that. It's being rolled out slowly and methodically. That way, most Americans won't notice what's going on. And so far, the plan is working pefectly. Most Americans don't know what's going on. Hopefully, they'll wake up soon. Before it's too late.

it even looks like half the people, the koolaid drinkers, are even saying its OK. It's a good thing. How can a group that has been screaming about rights for the last few decades be so willing to just hand over their rights to a snake oil salesman?

There is only room enough for one authority in my house, and that is me.

As it should be. Most of the time. But under certain circumstances, the safety and security of the community at large must and do take temporary priority. That's just the way it is, whether you like it or not.

Are you trying to tell me that if the community suddenly decides that there safety and security is threatened they can drive a tank through my house, and not have to worry about the consequences?

Cite the clause in state or federal law that specifies that.

Strangely enough, we don't have to. The way the Constitution works is that the government has to prove it can do something, people do not have to prove it cannot. That means that if you are going to insist on documentation you have to actually go out and prove that your claim that the government has the power to do something by citing the law and/or court decisions.

Yeah, I already did that.

Are you remembering things that didn't happen again? Didn't the doctor explain the difference between delusion and reality to you the last time this happened?

it even looks like half the people, the koolaid drinkers, are even saying its OK. It's a good thing. How can a group that has been screaming about rights for the last few decades be so willing to just hand over their rights to a snake oil salesman?

Those same people worship the State. They only pretend to care about rights when the other side has the power. Both sides do that. Very few in either Political Party really care about Freedom & Liberty. It's all about worshipping the State, and power. More Americans just need to turn off the Idiot Box, and really see what's going on. Big Brother is ushering in Martial Law. But he's doing it in increments.

Forum List

Back