Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams

Yes they do, under certain circumstances. It doesn't matter how much you emote over it.

And, just because the law says so IS a valid argument. You kind of look like a 5 year old stomping his feet at this point, champ.

NO you cannot enter.

Yes, under certain circumstances they can. And you would step aside and let them. Yes, you would.
What did I say?
No you cannot enter my home.
Is that to hard for the Juvenal mind to comprehend?

NO you cannot enter.

Yes, under certain circumstances they can. And you would step aside and let them. Yes, you would.
What did I say?
Is that to hard for the Juvenal [sic] mind to comprehend?

Thump your chest and stomp your feet all you want here (for your own benefit) but under similar circumstances to those in question you would step aside and let law enforcement do what they had to do. Deny, deny, say something 'tough,' but you know and I know that you would.

What did I say?
Is that to hard for the Juvenal [sic] mind to comprehend?

Thump your chest and stomp your feet all you want here (for your own benefit) but under similar circumstances to those in question you would step aside and let law enforcement do what they had to do. Deny, deny, say something 'tough,' but you know and I know that you would.
Did I mis-spell
No you cannot enter?
Do you have a problem comprehending what No you cannot enter?

Yes they do, under certain circumstances. It doesn't matter how much you emote over it.

And, just because the law says so IS a valid argument. You kind of look like a 5 year old stomping his feet at this point, champ.

NO you cannot enter.

I don't think I would just stand aside and let them in. That said I suppose they would just push me aside and enter any way. The courts, who are the government, would side with the government, not a big surprise.

North Carolina Constitution
Sec. 19. Law of the land; equal protection of the laws.
No person shall be taken, imprisoned, or disseized of his freehold, liberties, or privileges, or outlawed, or exiled, or in any manner deprived of his life, liberty, or property, but by the law of the land. No person shall be denied the equal protection of the laws; nor shall any person be subjected to discrimination by the State because of race, color, religion, or national origin.

Sec. 20. General warrants.
General warrants, whereby any officer or other person may be commanded to search suspected places without evidence of the act committed, or to seize any person or persons not named, whose offense is not particularly described and supported by evidence, are dangerous to liberty and shall not be granted.
Sec. 21. Inquiry into restraints on liberty.
Every person restrained of his liberty is entitled to a remedy to inquire into the lawfulness thereof, and to remove the restraint if unlawful, and that remedy shall not be denied or delayed. The privilege of the writ of habeas corpus shall not be suspended.

Shake your fist at the computer screen all you want. You know I'm right.

NO you cannot enter.

I don't think I would just stand aside and let them in. That said I suppose they would just push me aside and enter any way. The courts, who are the government, would side with the government, not a big surprise.

And hopefully they would catch the dangerous terrorist and keep you and your neighbors safe despite yourself.

"Exigent Circumstances. This exception refers to emergency situations where the process of getting a valid search warrant could compromise public safety or could lead to a loss of evidence. This encompasses instances of "hot pursuit" in which a suspect is about to escape."

Can the Police Search Your House Without a Warrant? | LegalZoom

When the police hadn't see the subject in more than 7 hours hot pursuit would not apply.

Cite the clause in state or federal law that specifies that.

Strangely enough, we don't have to. The way the Constitution works is that the government has to prove it can do something, people do not have to prove it cannot. That means that if you are going to insist on documentation you have to actually go out and prove that your claim that the government has the power to do something by citing the law and/or court decisions.

Yes, they did.

No they didn't they were not in hot pursuit

Yes, they were. It was a situation where waiting to obtain "a valid search warrant could compromise public safety or could lead to a loss of evidence" and they had every reason to believe that "a suspect (was) about to escape."

No judge would find otherwise given the circumstances. Save your self-righteousness for a situation where it actually applies.

No it was not.

Nobody seemed to answer my question a couple of days ago.

What were the police supposed to be doing? If they can't search for and apprehend the suspect in the manner in which they did, how were they supposed to catch him?

How do they normally catch people?

"Hot Pursuit" allows a Police Officer to go into a house or business when that Officer SEES THE SUSPECT HE'S CHASING ENTER THAT HOUSE OR BUSINESS.

It doesn't mean that the Pigs can cordon off an entire area and go house to house like their in f*ckin' Iraq.

Search Warrant: Officer MAY enter your home or business.
Arrest Warrant: Officer MAY NOT enter your home or business.

Actually, they can enter your home and/or business if they have an arrest warrant and reasonable suspicion that the suspect is there. That is how they get away with killing dogs even though the person they are looking for doesn't live in the house they break into.

Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams
The only thing ‘shocking’ is the ignorance of the OP.

Then again, perhaps not…

I still haven't seen you post any court decisions justifying this, is that because they do not exist?

If they don't exist then the action must not have been challenged in court, which means the police have done nothing unconstitutional.

I'm not even surprised that so many rightwing nuts here are so zealous in their assertion of some mythical right to harbor a terrorist suspect.

except no one was harboring him were they? and no one here actually is defending harboring a terrorist are they? now what is surprising is how many liberal dinks are still trying to defend and actual terrorist, bill ayers. I mean wtf is up with that?

Alex Jones is a fucking nut and so are his fans. Fans like this "freewill". You are a dumb ass.

God Bless.

If freewill is such a dumb ass, why does freewill have twice the rep than you do with a fraction of the amount of posts you do? It seems other posters view you as the dumb ass.

God bless.

So rep count means intelligence? :cool: Wow.

There are a lot of right wing nuts in here with HUGE rep counts who rep fellow right wing nuts.

I'm not even surprised that so many rightwing nuts here are so zealous in their assertion of some mythical right to harbor a terrorist suspect.

except no one was harboring him were they? and no one here actually is defending harboring a terrorist are they? now what is surprising is how many liberal dinks are still trying to defend and actual terrorist, bill ayers. I mean wtf is up with that?

A federal state of emergency had been declared.

Forum List

Back