Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams

I'm not even surprised that so many rightwing nuts here are so zealous in their assertion of some mythical right to harbor a terrorist suspect.

except no one was harboring him were they? and no one here actually is defending harboring a terrorist are they? now what is surprising is how many liberal dinks are still trying to defend and actual terrorist, bill ayers. I mean wtf is up with that?

A federal state of emergency had been declared.

like I said, no one was harboring a terrorist and no one here was advocating harboring one were they. the only ones I see supporting a terrorist on the boards are libs defending ayers

The only thing ‘shocking’ is the ignorance of the OP.

Then again, perhaps not…

I still haven't seen you post any court decisions justifying this, is that because they do not exist?

If they don't exist then the action must not have been challenged in court, which means the police have done nothing unconstitutional.

Or, just a thought, it could be that it has never fucking happened before.

I'm not even surprised that so many rightwing nuts here are so zealous in their assertion of some mythical right to harbor a terrorist suspect.

except no one was harboring him were they? and no one here actually is defending harboring a terrorist are they? now what is surprising is how many liberal dinks are still trying to defend and actual terrorist, bill ayers. I mean wtf is up with that?

A federal state of emergency? Do you have a link for that stupid claim?

I still haven't seen you post any court decisions justifying this, is that because they do not exist?

If they don't exist then the action must not have been challenged in court, which means the police have done nothing unconstitutional.

Then it has to be challenged in court and ruled unconstitutional.

Then it has to be challenged in court and ruled unconstitutional.

Let me get this straight, in your opinion it is perfectly legal for the government to line people up and shoot them unless it is challenged in court and ruled unconstitutional. Does that sum up your stupidity, or did I miss something?

That doesn't trash the 4th Amendment, they can declare all they want, that does not suspend the Constitution.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/17/obama-declares-emergency-for-mass-after-bombings/

Last edited:

no

not really

I can't believe all the people who are so willing to not only give up, but defend the taking, of their Constitutional Rights like this.

No wonder they don't mind destroying the 2nd Amendment, they don't like the 4th or the 10th either.

Reductio ad absurdum

Why must the left continue to be so damn untruthful? Is it in your DNA?

I can't believe all the people who are so willing to not only give up, but defend the taking, of their Constitutional Rights like this.

No wonder they don't mind destroying the 2nd Amendment, they don't like the 4th or the 10th either.

during the revolutionary war

only around 3 percent of the population

was active in the war

In a time of domestic terrorism, when its actually happening, a cop telling you to get the fuck out of the house, we are trying to kill a fucking bomber...well, I have to side with the cops.

OH AND FUCK ALEX JONES. He is sickening.

I have to side with the owner of the house. If the cops want to enter, they need a search warrant.

Not under those circumstances at that moment they don't.

At any moment. There is no reason to abandon our Constitution. Once we allow the government to remove law-abiding citizens from their homes without probable cause, the reasons will shift from ... hunting for a terrorist on the loose ... to any damn reason they want.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK2w_FdHYV8]The War On Terror Is Over. America Lost. - YouTube[/ame]

Obama Declares Emergency For Mass. After Bombings « CBS Boston

Doesn't say anything about martial law or suspending the Constitution, it just frees up aid.

No surprise that a liberal dick head thinks it's ok for the government to act like hitler. You will fit in nicely with the police state.

If this had happen in Texas with a republican in the WH, they wouldn’t be.

If that had happen in texas there would not have been any hitler style door to door tactics.
And the bomber would have been shot by a civilian.

No surprise that a liberal dick head thinks it's ok for the government to act like hitler. You will fit in nicely with the police state.

Notice they never criticize OBama...I'm glad the guy is dead....I'm not a hypocrit, NY is a bigtime hypocrit.....he's like swallow.

There is only room enough for one authority in my house, and that is me.

As it should be. Most of the time. But under certain circumstances, the safety and security of the community at large must and do take temporary priority. That's just the way it is, whether you like it or not.

Forum List

Back