Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams

Why would it be impossible? I'm not saying it is a fake, but your source is shit. BTW you might find this useful. Than vs. then - Grammarist

Then, than, I gave up trying to learn the difference a long time ago. Guess I will just have to live with being grammatically illiterate.

A picture could be faked easily but a video? Seems unlikely regardless of the source.

In a time of domestic terrorism, when its actually happening, a cop telling you to get the fuck out of the house, we are trying to kill a fucking bomber...well, I have to side with the cops.

OH AND FUCK ALEX JONES. He is sickening.

Fuck off, Nazi. That's precisely the kind of thing the constitution is designed to prevent.

I am proud to see our confiscation teams on a trial run, when confiscation time comes, do the right thing and SUBMIT as these sheeple did.

In a time of domestic terrorism, when its actually happening, a cop telling you to get the fuck out of the house, we are trying to kill a fucking bomber...well, I have to side with the cops.

I have to side with the owner of the house. If the cops want to enter, they need a search warrant.

Do you expect the cops to wait to get 5000 warrants to search a neighborhood while a terrorist is on the loose?

Just posting a video, don't even know who the Alex Jones guy is. I linked to the video from another site.

Don't know what they should do but do you believe that is the only other alternative? In the video there are what I count as at least 5 people. You would think that one of those five would be able to tell them if the bomber is in the house. Certainly they don't need to be treating American citizens as criminals once they are outside the house. Just my opinion.

Alex Jones is a fucking nut and so are his fans. Fans like this "freewill". You are a dumb ass.

God Bless.

I don't know who Alex Jones is I merely linked to the site.

I may well be a dumb ass a whole lot of teachers share that opinion.

He has blessed me. Thanks.

I have to side with the owner of the house. If the cops want to enter, they need a search warrant.

Do you expect the cops to wait to get 5000 warrants to search a neighborhood while a terrorist is on the loose?

Just posting a video, don't even know who the Alex Jones guy is. I linked to the video from another site.

Don't know what they should do but do you believe that is the only other alternative? In the video there are what I count as at least 5 people. You would think that one of those five would be able to tell them if the bomber is in the house. Certainly they don't need to be treating American citizens as criminals once they are outside the house. Just my opinion.

Shit they didn't even have probable cause to force EVERYONE from EVERY home.

The police should have followed the law. Knock on the door. Request entry and leave if denied. If something seemed fishy they could have had a judge on the phone during the entire search to issue warrents.

Instead they just barged in and removed Americans from their own property without them having commited any crimes.

Total bullshit

I lived in that shit-hole for over 20 years. It's a police state. I'm not surprised by any of that.

I wonder what would happen if they tried that someplace like Montana, or here in eastern WA.

I doubt it would be much different, most Americans are pretty compliant with authorities. What do you think an alternative would be? One would be that the cops didn't need to be such "Tough Cops" types. It reminded me a little of how they acted at Waco. THAT is and example of what might happen elsewhere. Of course that was slightly different and in that case I am fully convinced the police fired first.

Then, than, I gave up trying to learn the difference a long time ago. Guess I will just have to live with being grammatically illiterate.

A picture could be faked easily but a video? Seems unlikely regardless of the source.

Not under those circumstances at that moment they don't.

Not under those circumstances at that moment they don't.

Care to cite the exception to the 4th Amendment that is in the Constitution?

I said it that day and I will say it again.

If anyone entered a house without a warrant for that house or without the permission of the owner/resident, they broke the law and should be prosecuted.

I lived in that shit-hole for over 20 years. It's a police state. I'm not surprised by any of that.

I wonder what would happen if they tried that someplace like Montana, or here in eastern WA.

I doubt it would be much different, most Americans are pretty compliant with authorities. What do you think an alternative would be? One would be that the cops didn't need to be such "Tough Cops" types. It reminded me a little of how they acted at Waco. THAT is and example of what might happen elsewhere. Of course that was slightly different and in that case I am fully convinced the police fired first.

I just meant that in this neck of the woods, people have a lot less toleration for arbitrary exercises of authority. That's how the Bush GOP lost Montana after all.

I expect them to follow the law. If they enter without a search warrant, unless the homeowner allows them in, they're breaking the law.

Do you not understand how that attitude can be counterproductive in terms of providing public safety?

We're talking about a terrorist, not someone engaged in ordinary criminal activity. Catching him as quickly as possible is in the best interest in every citizen around the country.

unlike your regularly multiple murderer..school shooter or serial killer ??

Not per the exigent circumstances exception, which was clearly in play during the search; there’s no way to reasonably expect law enforcement to obtain a warrant under such conditions.

Moreover, law enforcement wasn’t requesting to enter the home to search for incriminating evidence against the homeowner, but to search for the suspect.

Last, any property owner who believes his civil liberties were violated is free to file suit in court.

Not per the exigent circumstances exception, which was clearly in play during the search; there’s no way to reasonably expect law enforcement to obtain a warrant under such conditions.

Moreover, law enforcement wasn’t requesting to enter the home to search for incriminating evidence against the homeowner, but to search for the suspect.

Last, any property owner who believes his civil liberties were violated is free to file suit in court.

But the question remains: why didn't the police check unoccupied homes in the sweep if the criteria met the exigent circumstances in this situation. How does opening the door equate to probable cause?

I am proud to see our confiscation teams on a trial run, when confiscation time comes, do the right thing and SUBMIT as these sheeple did.

Quite right...they should have shot it out with the cops...f**king sheeple!!!

Exigent circumstances expired within an hour of the kid giving the police the slip when he left the hijacked SUV. Without a blood hound tracking a scent to a particular structure the police would need a warrant to enter an occupied structure and forcibly remove the occupants. I sincerely hope some one does sue and force a court decision on this abuse of power.

I honestly don't know what I would have done if that were my home they were invading. I know I would not go peacefully unless they ASKED me peacefully to exit. But first I would have to get my pets in their leashes. In short..I would probably do as they ASKED, but on MY terms.
I am just thankful they let that person take their german shepard and didn't shoot it..like some cops tend to do when they go to the wrong house and shoot the family pet.

With that said....the sheriffs here would not do what was done in that vid. Everyone in our town LOVES our sheriff officers. The CHP is too far away, but we have our substation..and all of us are thankful for their presence.

Forum List

Back