Shocking stat: Since 2000...50% of Charleston area murders...done by black males 19 or younger!!!!

Dependence breeds hopelessness.

Hopelessness breeds violence.

Illegitimacy seems to be the factor that causes the most damage.

A family without a primary bread winner is, of course, very likely to be dependent on government.
And that dependency is exacerbated when you have so many people excusing and deflecting for your bad behavior, and lowering standards for you at every opportunity.

This isn't about skin color, it's about the fact that human beings will predictably under-perform in such an environment, especially when it becomes inter-generational.

Indeed. The damage done by illegitimacy is not limited by race. It is just as likely to be found in the family history of white criminals as black.

It is just that illegitimacy rates have skyrocketed in the black and brown communities.

But it is also rising in the white community.

And as our nation moves to minority majority, such hell holes will become the new normal.

Your data is wrong. Illegitimacy rates are down.

Products - Data Briefs - Number 162 - August 2014

Try harder.

Excellent news!

Mmm, I wonder if people are learning the truth about the negative effects of illegitimacy despite the lib propaganda?

Peaked in 2008?

Wow, that's more of a leveling off at a high level instead of a what I would really call "down".

Still, excellent news.

Why do you think that is?

A family without a primary bread winner is, of course, very likely to be dependent on government.
And that dependency is exacerbated when you have so many people excusing and deflecting for your bad behavior, and lowering standards for you at every opportunity.

This isn't about skin color, it's about the fact that human beings will predictably under-perform in such an environment, especially when it becomes inter-generational.

Indeed. The damage done by illegitimacy is not limited by race. It is just as likely to be found in the family history of white criminals as black.

It is just that illegitimacy rates have skyrocketed in the black and brown communities.

And as our nation moves to minority majority, such hell holes will become the new normal.

Try harder.

Excellent news!

Mmm, I wonder if people are learning the truth about the negative effects of illegitimacy despite the lib propaganda?

Peaked in 2008?

Wow, that's more of a leveling off at a high level instead of a what I would really call "down".

Still, excellent news.

It is down. Considerably.

Must be the lowered standards and expectations. Or maybe fear of ISIS?

It's the increased availability of contraceptives and ease of getting information about sex. Those things that libs like me support.

Try harder.

Excellent news!

Peaked in 2008?

Still, excellent news.

It is down. Considerably.

Must be the lowered standards and expectations. Or maybe fear of ISIS?

It's the increased availability of contraceptives and ease of getting information about sex. Those things that libs like me support.

As opposed to the dark ages of the Clinton years?

And....instead of just saying "excellent news"....do yourself a favor and reevaluate ALL of your common sense data.

"Common sense"?

My views on illegitimacy causing crime is based on repeated statistically studies of vast amounts of hard data.

How to stop cycle of gun violence entangling Charleston-area black youths - Post and Courier

Wow. Just....wow.

Blacks of ALL ages make up 27% of the population of the Charleston metro area.

Murders : 50% of all murders in that area of almost 800K people....are committed by black males age 19 and under.

Yes. Not all ages. Black males 19 and under commit HALF of all Charleston metro area murders.

The article discusses some brutal truth. Most liberal cities wouldnt dare have such an article in their news. So....credit where due....the Post and Courier is a left leaning publication but even they are concerned.

We're bitching about a damn rag flag.

Meanwhile. ...an entire generation of black youth is being "raised" with no direction or discipline or ambition. Lawless and violent.

Seriously. ....50% of murders done by <19 age black males....when the black race of ALL ages makes up 27% of Charleston.

Just....what tha fuck?

What is the problem you are cowering behind closed curtains anyway

And....instead of just saying "excellent news"....do yourself a favor and reevaluate ALL of your common sense data.

"Common sense"?

My views on illegitimacy causing crime is based on repeated statistically studies of vast amounts of hard data.

Of course. Crime is down too. Considerably.

But still way to high and oddly and destructively concentrated.

I want the crime rate of Switzerland, for starters.

"Common sense"?

Is that right? I wonder why you selected Switzerland. Lots of places have low crime rates. Several lower than Switzerland.

"Common sense"?

Is that right? I wonder why you selected Switzerland. Lots of places have low crime rates. Several lower than Switzerland.

Mostly countries that are almost all white or Asian. Sorry. Just true.

"Common sense"?

It's a cliche of a safe place.

But, I eagerly await you telling me what you know I was really thinking.

"Common sense"?

I asked why. Did that upset you? I hadn't ever thought of Switzerland as a cliche of a safe place. Japan, maybe. Never Switzerland.

How does Switzerland achieve that low level of crime? Is there a formula that can be followed? What's your take?

How to stop cycle of gun violence entangling Charleston-area black youths - Post and Courier

Wow. Just....wow.

Blacks of ALL ages make up 27% of the population of the Charleston metro area.

Murders : 50% of all murders in that area of almost 800K people....are committed by black males age 19 and under.

Yes. Not all ages. Black males 19 and under commit HALF of all Charleston metro area murders.

The article discusses some brutal truth. Most liberal cities wouldnt dare have such an article in their news. So....credit where due....the Post and Courier is a left leaning publication but even they are concerned.

We're bitching about a damn rag flag.

Meanwhile. ...an entire generation of black youth is being "raised" with no direction or discipline or ambition. Lawless and violent.

Seriously. ....50% of murders done by <19 age black males....when the black race of ALL ages makes up 27% of Charleston.

Just....what tha fuck?

Ok there were 18 murders in Charleston so far this year. 9 were committed by whites at a church and the other 9 were committed by black youths 19 and under. Am I close to that 50% mark?

"Common sense"?

I asked why. Did that upset you? I hadn't ever thought of Switzerland as a cliche of a safe place. Japan, maybe. Never Switzerland.

How does Switzerland achieve that low level of crime? Is there a formula that can be followed? What's your take?

NOt upset. I said nothing that would imply that I am upset. It is odd that you asked that question.

Well, I've thought of Switzerland as a cliche of a safe place.

How? I have no idea. I assume that part of it has to do with having a very homogeneous society, a path that is closed to US.

We will have to find our own way.

Lowering illegitimacy rates is a good place to start. Stopping all third world immigration is a no brainer.

NOt upset. I said nothing that would imply that I am upset. It is odd that you asked that question.

How? I have no idea. I assume that part of it has to do with having a very homogeneous society, a path that is closed to US.

Lowering illegitimacy rates is a good place to start. Stopping all third world immigration is a no brainer.

Now...why would having a homogeneous society play a part?

Now...why would having a homogeneous society play a part?

A good question.

I believe it has to do with the high levels of social capital you can find in such a society.

No. It does not.
Then why don't YOU tell us why the black community is so violent.

Why don't you suck a bag of dicks?

I've answered that very question dozens of times here. In doing so, I've shown that the black community...like the white community..... isn't "so violent" unless certain socioeconomic conditions exist.....which know no racial bias. You've failed to learn.

Forum List

Back