Shoot Him Again!

Just another responsible gun owner who saved her own life and the lives of her children

View attachment 780795
This sounds like a reported event from a year or two ago, shown many times on YouTube, not a current event. Do you have a reference or pub saying when and where it happened?

Last edited:
This sounds like a reported event from a year or two ago, shown many times on YouTube, not a current event. Do you have a refence or pub saying when and where it happened?
And now it begins. The basement I'm guessing

Britannica Dictionary definition of CURRENT EVENTS. [plural] chiefly US. : important events that are happening in the world.

This sounds like a reported event from a year or two ago, shown many times on YouTube, not a current event. Do you have a refence or pub saying when and where it happened?
It is an older story

But still just as relevant to the debate as it ever was

Without a gun the woman and maybe her children would probably be dead today

And now it begins. The basement I'm guessing

Britannica Dictionary definition of CURRENT EVENTS. [plural] chiefly US. : important events that are happening in the world.
No, if it is the same, it would probably be better in general discussion or 2nd Amendment, as it is a worthy story, if not a current story. If it is the same one, he was on the phone the whole time with his wife, giving the correct instructions, her taking the correct action (later judged totally justifiable) and I support the action.

It is an older story

But still just as relevant to the debate as it ever was

Without a gun the woman and maybe her children would probably be dead today
Home invasion is a current event. So is the 250 year old 2nd Amendment. Some people can't see the bigger principle

ad12fb0ca84a0d3eb86cffbce268cb89.png

No, if it is the same, it would probably be better in general discussion or 2nd Amendment, as it is a worthy story, if not a current story. If it is the same one, he was on the phone the whole time with his wife, giving the correct instructions, her taking the correct action (later judged totally justifiable) and I support the action.
I overreacted. If you think it belongs in another forum, I won't bitch and moan. You're one of the more reasonable ones

I overreacted. If you think it belongs in another forum, I won't bitch and moan. You're one of the more reasonable ones
Nobody reported it, as far as I know. Drive on.

If lib gun grabbers had their way the women would not have a gun to protect herself and the husband could have listened to her bring raped and murdered

Just another responsible gun owner who saved her own life and the lives of her children

View attachment 780795

Um this happened ten years ago.

Now. I’m not sure but if that is all you have to prove your point, you may want to give up debating and take up something easier. Like Stamp Collecting. Or Knitting.

Um this happened ten years ago.

Now. I’m not sure but if that is all you have to prove your point, you may want to give up debating and take up something easier. Like Stamp Collecting. Or Knitting.
A handgun gave her 10 more years to live and counting

But that means nothing to gun grabbing libs

They have an agenda doncha know

Forum List

Back