shoot low sheriff ...

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
time out Teach ..

Georgia teacher arrested after firing gunshot in school classroom

An armed high school teacher in Georgia barricaded himself alone inside his classroom on Wednesday and fired a gunshot when the principal tried to force open the door, but no one was seriously injured, police said after the instructor was arrested.

cant be too careful when your saving people ... errrrr uh, KIDS..

Looks like another democrat gone nuts.

so now when an armed teacher fucks up in a school he's a democrat even though it was RW's brilliant idea to let him carry a gun.

got it.

Last edited:
sometimes ya gotta kill a couple of principals to scare off any would be kid killers in schools ..

:dunno:

so now when an armed teacher fucks up in a school he's a democrat even though it was RW's brilliant idea to let him carry a gun.

got it.
No one let him carry a gun liar, the schools are gun free murder zones and he broke that useless law all on his own. What should be obvious, if you weren't such a goddam liar, is that gun free zones are a failure.

so now when an armed teacher fucks up in a school he's a democrat even though it was RW's brilliant idea to hire him.

got it.

It was the RW's brilliant idea to arm him.
You know nothing about him, you just lie.

I know he as an armed teacher. Isn't that what gun nuts want?
Keep trolling scumbag.

Comeon mikey. You mad?

so now when an armed teacher fucks up in a school he's a democrat even though it was RW's brilliant idea to hire him.

got it.

follow the inane RW rhetoric ..

and these stupid bastards want to run the country ........... :laughing0301:

got it.

I'm not really sure what the idiots want, other than to be childish fools.

and these stupid bastards want to run the country
Memo to #7....we are running the country because the stupid bastard you voted for twice fucked America up and we are now in the process of fixing his errors...

I'm not really sure what the idiots want, other than to be childish fools
We want November to hurry and get here so we can kick the libs ass again....more YOUTUBE snowflake videos to watch...oh the joy!

got it.

I sure do. I want trained and vetted teachers who are willing to arm themselves be allowed to do so.
-Geaux

got it.

I'm not really sure what the idiots want, other than to be childish fools.
Well liar, I'll tell you again. We want children to stop being gunned down in schools and allow a few teachers who can to be armed and have others armed to protect them as a last resort. Eliminate the gun free murder zones. Now, you've been told this multiple times troll so why don't you stfu?

Last edited:
time out Teach ..

Georgia teacher arrested after firing gunshot in school classroom

An armed high school teacher in Georgia barricaded himself alone inside his classroom on Wednesday and fired a gunshot when the principal tried to force open the door, but no one was seriously injured, police said after the instructor was arrested.

cant be too careful when your saving people ... errrrr uh, KIDS..

Well you have me convinced. Let all the kids die in schools when they are victims of a mass shooter. See what could happen when you arm a teacher? He might shoot a bullet and hurt nobody!

Forum List

Back