Shooter identified as Nasim aghdam

Anything else? Geez, the info is like pulling teeth 'round heanh.

DM has her profile up with photos.

Woman, 38, who shot three employees at YouTube's HQ before killing herself was an animal rights protester furious with the 'dictatorial' site for 'censoring her videos and not paying her'
  • Female shooter opened fire with a handgun at YouTube's headquarters in San Bruno, California on Tuesday afternoon
  • She has been identified as 38-year-old Nasim Aghdam of Southern California
  • Police said she shot a man and two women who were taken to hospital suffering from gunshot wounds
  • Authorities found the woman dead inside the campus when they arrived

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5575105/Active-shooter-reported-YouTube-HQ-California.html#ixzz5BfaiLYgy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
about-to-puke-smiley-emoticon.png

Typical Lame Street Media crap.

She was Iranian - a Shi'a Muslim. And, according to some of the photos I've seen, she would've been stoned to death if she was in Iran.

She was Iranian - a Shi'a Muslim. And, according to some of the photos I've seen, she would've been stoned to death if she was in Iran.

Except she was part of the Iranian Exile community that has become pretty Americanized... but don't let that stop you, you found you a scary Muslim!!!!

I bet you were scared it was going to be another white guy like it usually is when these things happen.

b/c leftists are lazy fucks and haven't called 911.

time for one of you pussies to man up and call the cops on someone for talking.

Exactly my point. Saying crazy things doesn't get you locked up.

But it should keep you from owning a gun.
So just 'saying' things is reason enough for tyranny.

plz, tell me again how you think the right has become fascist.

Most of the rest of teh world bans private gun ownership, and it isn't fascist.

It's just good policy.

We are the ones who lock up 2 million people and have militarized police forces...
link

well collecting guns is a standard step for all tyrants.

Most of the rest of teh world bans private gun ownership, and it isn't fascist.

It's just good policy.

We are the ones who lock up 2 million people and have militarized police forces...

So, do you have anything to offer that folks actually care about? Say like the high tariff on lump starch?

-Geaux

Since its Leftists who are always going out doing all these public terrorist style mass killings......

THE ONLY THING NEEDED to eliminate gun violence, is take guns away from Leftist.
Would anyone object to disarming all Leftists only?
if we ban guns, what are the leftists going to use for this, shooting government employees playing softball and so forth?

I wouldn't say her actions reflect those of Iranian people.

She did bad. She could have done less bad if people around her were armed.
her actions reflected those of a psychotic loon. to link one crazy person to an entire culture is just strange to me.

Anything else? Geez, the info is like pulling teeth 'round heanh.

DM has her profile up with photos.

Woman, 38, who shot three employees at YouTube's HQ before killing herself was an animal rights protester furious with the 'dictatorial' site for 'censoring her videos and not paying her'
  • Female shooter opened fire with a handgun at YouTube's headquarters in San Bruno, California on Tuesday afternoon
  • She has been identified as 38-year-old Nasim Aghdam of Southern California
  • Police said she shot a man and two women who were taken to hospital suffering from gunshot wounds
  • Authorities found the woman dead inside the campus when they arrived

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5575105/Active-shooter-reported-YouTube-HQ-California.html#ixzz5BfaiLYgy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
about-to-puke-smiley-emoticon.png

It didn't take long for somebody to play the Muslim card. If she was a Muslim (and was she a practicing Muslim??), her father called the cops, and I presume that he would be a Muslim if his daughter was.
Your post is very stupid.

So what we are seeing is probably the most LIBERAL nah, Uber Liberal in (sorry laughing to myself) person in California, throwing a tantrum, using A GUN, to get her message out...folks if I woke up today with my head stapled to the floor, I would not be as surprised as I am by this!

Forum List

Back