Shooter in Houston

I sure hope USMB is not in any way a reflection of how Americans actually THINK. As soon as there is a mass shooting, like Houston, like Washington state, people are now immediately convincing themselves it MUST be their enemy-- Muslim regardless of the evidence because anyone who says it isn't Muslim is LYING-- and now we've got a liberal blaming it on a fundie.
What is the matter with everyone this week? Bunch of morons.

drawing GENERALIZATIONS is a normal function of the human brain----IN FACT, the ability to do so is called
INTELLIGENCE. It is a forebrain function. Considering
the events of the past few weeks------and the fact that muslim clerics here and there have CALLED for JIHAD based on
LONE WOLF type attacks on Kaffirin-------an assumption that
a person firing at random at a shopping mall does so for
ALLAH -----is actually reasonable. HOWEVER ---so far----
I SEARCHED and found no such conclusions to be as prevalent as OLD LADY claims. She engages in HYPERBOLE.

Why are they refusing to identify him? Why is the fbi involved?

He's been identified: Nathan Desai

WATCH LIVE: Disgruntled lawyer injures 9 in strip center shooting

nathan-desai.jpg

I sure hope USMB is not in any way a reflection of how Americans actually THINK. As soon as there is a mass shooting, like Houston, like Washington state, people are now immediately convincing themselves it MUST be their enemy-- Muslim regardless of the evidence because anyone who says it isn't Muslim is LYING-- and now we've got a liberal blaming it on a fundie.

My mind automatically thinks it's the Easter bunny.

But that's just me.

drawing GENERALIZATIONS is a normal function of the human brain----IN FACT, the ability to do so is called
the events of the past few weeks------and the fact that muslim clerics here and there have CALLED for JIHAD based on
I SEARCHED and found no such conclusions to be as prevalent as OLD LADY claims. She engages in HYPERBOLE.
Glad to hear that the HYPERBOLE going on here is not indicative of normal Americans.

My mind automatically thinks it's the Easter bunny.

But that's just me.
hater

Police said at that time that a bomb squad was checking the suspect's vehicle, where Montalvo later said "numerous weapons" had been found.

Was this another muslim? Or are we going to hear some typical media lies/democratic party protection, like how the perp was "hispanic"....

Its time to admit that the news media in the US is now a wholly-owned departmental agency of the national democratic party, serving no other purpose other than to protect obama and hillary at all costs.
Your stupidity is multi-faceted. I'm going to ring Guinness and have you interviewed.

A lawyer mad at another lawyer, shoots a bunch of nonlawyers. This only makes sense in lawyerworld.

Last edited:
Why are they refusing to identify him? Why is the fbi involved?

the cops withhold information all the time for the sake of ----
uhm....public safety------sith

Glad to hear that the HYPERBOLE going on here is not indicative of normal Americans.

who said so? I first heard the word HYPERBOLE uses in
reference to "exaggeration"-------way back in 1967. At that time ---in May of 1967---Gamel Abdul Nasser was predicting
his utter destruction of the state of Israel----and his words were
repeated in the UN General assembly for days ----then June happened and WAR--------after it was all over (june 5) the
televised news programs interviewed arab diplomats------who ANGRILY blamed Israel for STARTING A WAR. When reminded of the rhetoric of May-----the response was "OH--THAT WAS ARABIC HYPERBOLE" I was young----to me
"hyperbole" was a curve on a Cartesian plane.

Forum List

Back