Shooter in Houston

Now the media/authorities are claiming "he was a lawyer", as if that somehow alleviates him being a muslim (assuming he is one).

If it turns out he was another typical, happy and satisfied customer of the death cult called "islam", and the media were contorting themselves every which way to delay/avoid mentioning that fact, America has a second huge problem on its hands; the first being islam, and the second a fuck-awful, completely-manipulated news media.
Mods, any chance this asshole can be reigned in?

It's posted numerous times today, and all of them are personal attacks against Muslims and Islam with zero substance, getting boring...

oh honey, he's benign compared to the kkk, white supremacist and anti-semites

Now the media/authorities are claiming "he was a lawyer", as if that somehow alleviates him being a muslim (assuming he is one).

If it turns out he was another typical, happy and satisfied customer of the death cult called "islam", and the media were contorting themselves every which way to delay/avoid mentioning that fact, America has a second huge problem on its hands; the first being islam, and the second a fuck-awful, completely-manipulated news media.

They have identified him. He is known to be a lawyer. He is not a Muslim. Get over it.

Practicing attorneys are worse than Muslims ;)

It's posted numerous times today, and all of them are personal attacks against Muslims and Islam with zero substance, getting boring...

Yes, I know that you are right. It's just that I've had gas all afternoon and I thought if I release some of it I'd feel better. Thank you for helping to keep me sane.
thumbsup.gif

I did not see ANY ----"personal attacks on muslims and islam"---all morning ----certainly not in this thread

Yes, I know that you are right. It's just that I've had gas all afternoon and I thought if I release some of it I'd feel better. Thank you for helping to keep me sane.
thumbsup.gif

lol.. glad to help.

have a good day

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/27/u...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Was this another muslim? Or are we going to hear some typical media lies/democratic party protection, like how the perp was "hispanic"....

Its time to admit that the news media in the US is now a wholly-owned departmental agency of the national democratic party, serving no other purpose other than to protect obama and hillary at all costs.

It's also time to admit that conservatives have moved away from the notion of personal responsibility, the former cornerstone for their beliefs and policies, and now blames society for its ills. Isn't that a bit hypocritical?

I did not see ANY ----"personal attacks on muslims and islam"---all morning ----certainly not in this thread
Rosie, you are not doing a very good job of searching this morning. I wasn't even trying, and I kept stepping in it. All done now. Now that we know the guy's a lawyer, it explains everything. LOL

They have identified him. He is known to be a lawyer. He is not a Muslim. Get over it.

Practicing attorneys are worse than Muslims ;)

Rosie, you are not doing a very good job of searching this morning. I wasn't even trying, and I kept stepping in it. All done now. Now that we know the guy's a lawyer, it explains everything. LOL

yes he is a lawyer------all I know from that is------he regrets the fact that he went to law school------but why shoot up a mall?

Forum List

Back