Shooting at Chabad of Poway Synagogue

Anti Trumper shoots up a place of worship. He will probably be invited to be a speaker at the Democrat Convention.

Poway Synagogue Shooter Left a Manifesto - Calls President Trump a "Zionist, Anti-White, Traitorous, C*cksucker" Poway Synagogue Shooter Left a Manifesto - Calls President Trump a "Zionist, Anti-White, Traitorous, C*cksucker" via @gatewaypundit

Jim Hoft (@gatewaypundit) April 27, 2019

Hoft, huh?
Last time it was Bowers.

Anglo-Saxons (English - Germans) have been looting, and shooting since they could crawl.

While in the US the Blacks and Hispanics commit the great majority of the gun crimes in this country, mostly in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

Hear, hear.
Anglo-Saxons are like the Negroes of the North.
Always looting, and shooting, something.

Much like "Hoft" the mass shooter here.
It's amazing that Eastern Europeans feel superior to ANYONE. Yet, you do.

Why do white supremacists hate Jews so much??

Why do leftists (like you) do so as well? Y'all must have some kind of reasons, amirite?

So spell them out already! I grew up with a bunch of Jewish friends and :fu:as far as I'm concerned.

We have Jews in the House and Senate, why do Republicans only have 1 in the House. It was a white supremacist, same ones in Charlottesville, same one that shot up the other synagogue. Now are you fond of Jerry Nadler or Soros? I can name a lot of Jews you right wing nuts put down.

Are you a white supremacist? I assume you are, so why do most hate Jews so much? to kill them?

It is also reported he had said he was going to livestream it, but accidentally set it to private.

Why does the most rabidly pro-Jewish country in the World, have the most shootings upon Jews in the World too?
To be honest, because of people like you.

How many mass shootings upon Jews in recent years in Poland, as opposed to Anglo-Saxon dominated USA?
You have a grand total of 10k jews.

Out of 38.5 million people , there are 25,000 Jews that live there. Hardly comparable , since there is 325 million people in the US and 12 million Jews that live here.

Why does the most rabidly pro-Jewish country in the World, have the most shootings upon Jews in the World too?

There's probably more anti-Semites in Poland, than the USA, and yet this doesn't keep happening.

Either, it's some mighty coincidence, or it's the Globalist Jews doing it, to make themselves victims to stomp out anti-Semitic views through shock value.
I am certain you will not get an infraction for this! Nope! Not ewe!

I don't support this crap, I'm against senseless violence.

Why should I get an infraction, exactly?
There were even Mods calling it good, when far worse massacres were practiced upon Palestinians, by Israel.
Because you are bashing Jews which is allowed and not Muslims which is not allowed.

What?
I've never seen pro-genocidal remarks,, and pro-Massacre events here against Jews, by far-Right forum members, with anti-Jewish views.

There's however, a clear record here of genocidal remarks, and pro-Massacre events here against Muslims, by Zionist forum members, with anti-Muslim views.

Every leftist on this forum wants to eradicate the white man from the face of the earth, as penance for the sins of his ancestors. They just dont have the balls to take direct action, so they support immigration and open borders policies to eventually breed us out. They will deny it of course but it's as plain as the nose on my face what their intentions are.

THAT is what motivates paranoid extremist white boys to take action like what happened today and last month in Christchurch. Brendan Tarant attacked the replacers, the invaders, the breeders and today's jackass went after the ones he thinks are pulling the strings behind the scenes.

Neither of them did anything but do harm to the cause of right wing nationalism.

Idiots.

Agreed. however it's not paranoia when it's true.

Why do leftists (like you) do so as well? Y'all must have some kind of reasons, amirite?

So spell them out already! I grew up with a bunch of Jewish friends and :fu:as far as I'm concerned.

We have Jews in the House and Senate, why do Republicans only have 1 in the House. It was a white supremacist, same ones in Charlottesville, same one that shot up the other synagogue. Now are you fond of Jerry Nadler or Soros? I can name a lot of Jews you right wing nuts put down.

Are you a white supremacist? I assume you are, so why do most hate Jews so much? to kill them?
You go ahead and ass-ume, you ass; but while you're doing that, Obama brought 100K Somalian Muslims into Minneapolis. This is how Ilhan Omar got elected. They actually think they can take over our country bit by bit in this fashion. You know who's going down 1st, sister? It's not my cracker ass, it's you Jews, I don't like that, do you have a plan to deal with that?

My plan is white phosphorous on Minneapolis. Bullshit foreigners that should never have been here, need to go or GTFO, I don't care which, but that shit ain't flying in America. If you don't want to get with the American program, die!

Last edited:
I am certain you will not get an infraction for this! Nope! Not ewe!

There were even Mods calling it good, when far worse massacres were practiced upon Palestinians, by Israel.
Because you are bashing Jews which is allowed and not Muslims which is not allowed.

What?
I've never seen pro-genocidal remarks,, and pro-Massacre events here against Jews, by far-Right forum members, with anti-Jewish views.

There's however, a clear record here of genocidal remarks, and pro-Massacre events here against Muslims, by Zionist forum members, with anti-Muslim views.

Every leftist on this forum wants to eradicate the white man from the face of the earth, as penance for the sins of his ancestors. They just dont have the balls to take direct action, so they support immigration and open borders policies to eventually breed us out. They will deny it of course but it's as plain as the nose on my face what their intentions are.

THAT is what motivates paranoid extremist white boys to take action like what happened today and last month in Christchurch. Brendan Tarant attacked the replacers, the invaders, the breeders and today's jackass went after the ones he thinks are pulling the strings behind the scenes.

Neither of them did anything but do harm to the cause of right wing nationalism.

Idiots.

The anti-white agenda and the status quo that says it doesn't exist despite blatant evidence to the contrary is a breeding ground for paranoia.

You go ahead and ass-ume, you ass; but while you're doing that, Obama brought 100K Somalian Muslims into Minneapolis. This is how Ilhan Omar got elected. They actually think they can take over our country bit by bit in this fashion. You know who's going down 1st, sister? It's not my cracker ass, it's you Jews, I don't like that, do have a plan to deal with that?

My plan is white phosphorous on Minneapolis.

What the heck does this have to do with Obama and Muslims, it was a white supremacists who want to kill the jews. Do your Jewish friends know your feelings.

We have Jews in the House and Senate, why do Republicans only have 1 in the House

You know, I don't even know who is a "jew" because I just don't think that way. I know Joe Liberman was, because he made a point to tell us he was.
.I agree or disagree based on idiotology, not race, like so many racist Democrats do.

What?

Idiots.

The anti-white agenda and the status quo that says it doesn't exist despite blatant evidence to the contrary is a breeding ground for paranoia.

I would say it's a breeding ground for extremism, but it can't be paranoia when you yourself acknowledge that it's happening. Paranoia is an irrational fear. The anti-white agenda is very real.

Actions like this guy's are the direct result of this "multicultural" fantasy incessantly pushed by the left. It doesn't work. It has never worked. And shit like this will continue until one side wipes out the other one or drives them away. History has proven this over and over and over and over and over and........

You go ahead and ass-ume, you ass; but while you're doing that, Obama brought 100K Somalian Muslims into Minneapolis. This is how Ilhan Omar got elected. They actually think they can take over our country bit by bit in this fashion. You know who's going down 1st, sister? It's not my cracker ass, it's you Jews, I don't like that, do have a plan to deal with that?

My plan is white phosphorous on Minneapolis.

What the heck does this have to do with Obama and Muslims, it was a white supremacists who want to kill the jews. Do your Jewish friends know your feelings.
You're a tard. Anything you post from this moment forward should be dismissed.

Forum List

Back