Shooting at Chabad of Poway Synagogue

We have Jews in the House and Senate, why do Republicans only have 1 in the House

You know, I don't even know who is a "jew" because I just don't think that way. I know Joe Liberman was, because he made a point to tell us he was.
.I agree or disagree based on idiotology, not race, like so many racist Democrats do.

Truth be know I have a Russian Jewish friend. Democrats are not racist, but Republicans sure are, even against women.

Why do white supremacists hate Jews so much??

Why do leftists (like you) do so as well? Y'all must have some kind of reasons, amirite?

So spell them out already! I grew up with a bunch of Jewish friends and :fu:as far as I'm concerned.

We have Jews in the House and Senate, why do Republicans only have 1 in the House. It was a white supremacist, same ones in Charlottesville, same one that shot up the other synagogue. Now are you fond of Jerry Nadler or Soros? I can name a lot of Jews you right wing nuts put down.

Are you a white supremacist? I assume you are, so why do most hate Jews so much? to kill them?
You go ahead and ass-ume, you ass; but while you're doing that, Obama brought 100K Somalian Muslims into Minneapolis. This is how Ilhan Omar got elected. They actually think they can take over our country bit by bit in this fashion. You know who's going down 1st, sister? It's not my cracker ass, it's you Jews, I don't like that, do have a plan to deal with that?

My plan is white phosphorous on Minneapolis.

What the heck does this have to do with Obama and Muslims, it was a white supremacists who want to kill the jews. Do your Jewish friends know your feelings.
You're a tard. Anything you post from this moment forward should be dismissed.

Well you spilled your guts, you have best erase your threads while you can.

We have Jews in the House and Senate, why do Republicans only have 1 in the House

You know, I don't even know who is a "jew" because I just don't think that way. I know Joe Liberman was, because he made a point to tell us he was.
.I agree or disagree based on idiotology, not race, like so many racist Democrats do.

Truth be know I have a Russian Jewish friend. Democrats are not racist, but Republicans sure are, even against women.

NOTHING is more important to Democrats than race. Stop your lying.

NOTHING is more important than race to Democrats. Stop your lying.

We are diverse, republicans are not.

A diverse group of fringe weirdos and so-called minorities united in hate for white men.

The Christians have had something weird against the Jews for centuries.How Jesusy!

You don't history so good, do you.

(Protip: Jews killed Christ.)
Romans did .

Jesus died for the sins of both Jew AND Gentile.

BOTH took part. More importantly, YOU killed Christ because of YOUR sins. If you can't understand that, you have no business "teaching" anyone on this topic.

Why do you people believe this "diversity is strength" bullshit? Diversity is NOT strength. It is in fact the antithesis of strength. Or do you just stick your head in the sand to all the infighting within your own party?

UNITED we stand. DIVIDED we fall. This is 1st grade level common sense.

Oh shit oh shit oh shit!!!!! I have friends who go there!

Whew! Just called them, they are ok.
DEMS only care about shootings if they know the people or if there is political leverage to be gained.

"DEMS only care about shootings if they know the people or if there is political leverage to be gained."

even if that were true how would it be any different from YOU or your fellow murderous conservatives?

you stinking piece of shit.

things like this happen and IMMEDIATELY you politicize it to demonize democrats.

YOU are scum

Breaking Update!

[ Chabad Temple is a place for primary Orthodox Jews who vote Republican.]

Guy was a Democrat Anti-Semite who targeted proTrump Jewish Republicans

The Christians have had something weird against the Jews for centuries.How Jesusy!

You don't history so good, do you.

(Protip: Jews killed Christ.)
Romans did .

Jesus died for the sins of both Jew AND Gentile.

BOTH took part. More importantly, YOU killed Christ because of YOUR sins. If you can't understand that, you have no business "teaching" anyone on this topic.

My statement had nothing to do with why he died or what the purpose of his death was.

Romans killed Christ at the behest of the Jews. Or did you forget the whole "Pilate washing his hands" thing?

And I'm not going to engage in your mind game. I killed nobody, especially not someone who existed 2000 years before I was born.

Why do you people believe this "diversity is strength" bullshit? Diversity is NOT strength. It is in fact the antithesis of strength. Or do you just stick your head in the sand to all the infighting within your own party?

That is right, united we stand, so why is the Potus trying so hard to divide us.

Breaking Update!

:link:for he was a Democrat and
:link: for the temple is for Orthodox Jews and then show us how they are Republican Jews?

Thank you.

That is right, united we stand, so why is the Potus trying so hard to divide us.
He's NOT. The left is causing division.

Riiiiight. That's why y'all get all butthurt when someone says "All lives matter" instead of singling out black lives.

The only division I see is you and your fellow raging lemmings deplatforming, debanking, doxxing, demonizing, and assaulting everyone who doesn't share your worldview.

You wanna stop division? Look in a fucking mirror and start there.

But you won't. You'll keep poking the bear. You'll keep blaming and attacking the Anglo-Christian male for your own shortcomings, and then feign victimhood when he gets fed up and retaliates.

Breaking Update!

:link:for he was a Democrat and
:link: for the temple is for Orthodox Jews and then show us how they are Republican Jews?

Thank you.
He HATES Israel friendly Trump and Republicans
You're welcome

Riiiiight. That's why y'all get all butthurt when someone says "All lives matter" instead of singling out black lives.

Yes well all life does matter.

A diverse group of fringe weirdos and so-called minorities united in hate for white men.

In which I do agree.

Yes well all life does matter.

Some lives matter more than others....

O'Malley apologizes for saying 'all lives matter' - CNNPolitics

Gay presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg apologises for saying ‘all lives matter’

College Pres Apologizes for Saying ... All Lives Matter?!

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story...lin-kaepernick-national-anthem-protest-100616

Forum List

Back