‘I think she’s an idiot’: MSNBC’s female focus group is devastating for Kamala Harris

Her role has been greatly exaggerated by right wing media. She was given a foreign policy task. It had nothing to do with operations at the border or immigration policy.

Why would anyone think what they think? They’ve been lied to by right wing media. This is nothing new.
"There's nothing see here, folks, return to your huts and get out of the streets. Ignore the tanks rolling down the street behind me."

Let's play your game then. You say she was given a task. How well did she perform that task? We can look at the number of illegal border crossings for an answer, and by all accounts, they've gotten so bad that Quid Pro Joe and Cackles had to beg Republicans to bail them out.

I'd say she didn't do a real good job at her only task.

Apparently they do now, Vegas has him at like 63 percent odds or winning

We know ActBlue donors don’t, they take shots at him
Presidential elections aren’t based on popularity.

He will almost certainly lose the popular vote, again.

The only polls that really have a chance to be accurate are the ones showing candidates' support in swing states. It literally makes no difference at all, for example, if Harris has a 51% or 95% lead in California, even though it may move overall popularity polls in her direction. She gets Ca's EC votes, no more and no less.

Turning Central American countries around isn’t something with a high probability of success, but should be attempted.

Trump never even tried.
Why should we try to turn 3rd world Central American countries into decent countries, when it would be impossible, instead of focusing on just closing the border and focusing on the needs of our own people?

The only polls that really have a chance to be accurate are the ones showing candidates' support in swing states. It literally makes no difference at all, for example, if Harris has a 51% or 95% lead in California, even though it may move overall popularity polls in her direction. She gets Ca's EC votes, no more and no less.
It matters if you want to claim that Americans like Trump more than Harris, which was the point.

Why should we try to turn 3rd world Central American countries into decent countries, when it would be impossible, instead of focusing on just closing the border and focusing on the needs of our own people?
“Got mine, fuck you” is bad policy but sadly a centerpiece of MAGA ideology.

She really needs to win Pennsylvania, and the governor of PA is in contention, but Democrat strategists have warned her that putting a Jew Boy on the ticket would enrage her antisemitic base.

MSNBC conducted a focus group of female voters and it didn’t go well for Vice President Kamala Harris.

With Harris gaining massive popularity practically overnight, it’s important to know if the enthusiasm shared on social media is reflected by people planning to hit the polls in November. If MSNBC’s focus group is anything to go by, the vice-president-turn-presumptive-nominee has a lot to fear.

Political analyst Elise Jordan asked the women how Harris compares to President Joe Biden, who was encouraged to drop out of the race by his own party.

“How do you perceive VP Harris compared to President Biden in terms of competency and experience?”

“I think she’s worse,” one of the women said. “She doesn’t even know what’s going on at the border. That’s what she was supposed to be doing and in charge of. I mean as a school teacher if I did not do what I was supposed to be doing, you better believe my job would be in jeopardy. Well, it isn’t. Not only was her job not in jeopardy, she was just handed a promotion.”

“I would never consider voting for her,” another voter responded as the rest of the panel murmured similar sentiments.

“I would consider RFK Jr. way before voting for her,” a third voter added.

Jordan then noted that Harris isn’t the first female to run for the Oval Office, so her gender likely wouldn’t sway the group to vote for her based on the historical implications of the first woman president.

“When do you think America will have a female president?” she wondered.

“When there is a competent one,” one lady said.

“I don’t get a good feel for her,” another mentioned.

“I think she’s an idiot,” piped up a third.

“Why do you think she’s not that bright?” Jordan grilled.

“Because she hasn’t done anything in the time that she’s had,” the voter responded. “We don’t know anything about her, as far as her three years so far in the White House. She’s not real smart.”

BJ -

wow and that is MSNBC people.

Dems are going to cry so hard

The media is remaking her as fast as they can, but -

Ouch. We have to ask why they even aired that? Are they already planning on ditching her before the election?

True, and he won't be running to win it...so there is a good chance he won't. With that said, the odds of winning are greatly in his favor compared to Harris, who nobody likes

“Got mine, fuck you” is bad policy but sadly a centerpiece of MAGA ideology.
You’re an idiot. Did I just not say we need to concentrate on the needs of our own people?

If you are over 30, it’s time for you to grow the fuck up. We can’t feed the world’s poor, and certainly not when it makes our own people go more hungry.

True, and he won't be running to win it...so there is a good chance he won't. With that said, the odds of winning are greatly in his favor compared to Harris, who nobody likes
Or course he isn’t running to win it. Why would he when most Americans don’t like him?

MSNBC conducted a focus group of female voters and it didn’t go well for Vice President Kamala Harris.

With Harris gaining massive popularity practically overnight, it’s important to know if the enthusiasm shared on social media is reflected by people planning to hit the polls in November. If MSNBC’s focus group is anything to go by, the vice-president-turn-presumptive-nominee has a lot to fear.

Political analyst Elise Jordan asked the women how Harris compares to President Joe Biden, who was encouraged to drop out of the race by his own party.

“How do you perceive VP Harris compared to President Biden in terms of competency and experience?”

“I think she’s worse,” one of the women said. “She doesn’t even know what’s going on at the border. That’s what she was supposed to be doing and in charge of. I mean as a school teacher if I did not do what I was supposed to be doing, you better believe my job would be in jeopardy. Well, it isn’t. Not only was her job not in jeopardy, she was just handed a promotion.”

“I would never consider voting for her,” another voter responded as the rest of the panel murmured similar sentiments.

“I would consider RFK Jr. way before voting for her,” a third voter added.

Jordan then noted that Harris isn’t the first female to run for the Oval Office, so her gender likely wouldn’t sway the group to vote for her based on the historical implications of the first woman president.

“When do you think America will have a female president?” she wondered.

“When there is a competent one,” one lady said.

“I don’t get a good feel for her,” another mentioned.

“I think she’s an idiot,” piped up a third.

“Why do you think she’s not that bright?” Jordan grilled.

“Because she hasn’t done anything in the time that she’s had,” the voter responded. “We don’t know anything about her, as far as her three years so far in the White House. She’s not real smart.”

BJ -

wow and that is MSNBC people.

Dems are going to cry so hard

The media is remaking her as fast as they can, but -

Absolutely amazing that MSNBC somehow allowed this to get out. This is the type of stuff they bury. But, I'm sure they will keep it under wraps as much as possible. The network and Madcow will all be claiming Harris is the best thing since sliced bread.

Forum List

Back