Shooting at Chabad of Poway Synagogue

NOTHING is more important than race to Democrats. Stop your lying.

We are diverse, republicans are not.

Why do you people believe this "diversity is strength" bullshit? Diversity is NOT strength. It is in fact the antithesis of strength. Or do you just stick your head in the sand to all the infighting within your own party?

UNITED we stand. DIVIDED we fall. This is 1st grade level common sense.

That is right, united we stand, so why is the Potus trying so hard to divide us.

Riiiiight. That's why y'all get all butthurt when someone says "All lives matter" instead of singling out black lives.

Yes well all life does matter.

Oh really? Does a pedophile's life matter?

You know, I don't even know who is a "jew" because I just don't think that way. I know Joe Liberman was, because he made a point to tell us he was.
.I agree or disagree based on idiotology, not race, like so many racist Democrats do.

Truth be know I have a Russian Jewish friend. Democrats are not racist, but Republicans sure are, even against women.

NOTHING is more important than race to Democrats. Stop your lying.

We are diverse, republicans are not.

A diverse group of fringe weirdos and so-called minorities united in hate for white men.

In which I do agree.

Agree with what?

The Christians have had something weird against the Jews for centuries.How Jesusy!

You don't history so good, do you.

(Protip: Jews killed Christ.)

Even if this horseshit would be true, the people who did this have been dead for around 2,000 years. You are beyond stupid. Why should anyone continue to be attacked over something that went down 2,000 years ago?

I "history" very good. I have a B.A. in it, which involved passing both written and oral comps. Good grief. Learn English, please.

Interesting Update!

D5MmalsWsAAVPEv

Breaking Update!

[ Chabad Temple is a place for primary Orthodox Jews who vote Republican.]

Guy was a Democrat Anti-Semite who targeted proTrump Jewish Republicans

It is obvious from his manifesto that he is suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome, just the same as all these Moon Bats.

The Christians have had something weird against the Jews for centuries.How Jesusy!

Even if this horseshit would be true, the people who did this have been dead for around 2,000 years. You are beyond stupid.

I "history" very good. I have a B.A. in it, which involved passing both written and oral comps. Good grief. Learn English, please.

I was being facetious with my grammar you numbskull. I suggest you get your money back for your phantom degree.

It's great that you find my TRUE statement to be so abhorrent given the people involved have been dead for such a time. That's truly wonderful. Now apply the same logic to white people and American slavery.

Check. Mate.

Even if this horseshit would be true, the people who did this have been dead for around 2,000 years. You are beyond stupid. Why should anyone continue to be attacked over something that went down 2,000 years ago?

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT ANCIENT HISTORY INTO THE DISCUSSION.

But this impossible. It has to be fake news. AR-15s are banned in California.

#Poway police says 19yr-old white male used an AR-15 semi automatic rifle

Anna Ahronheim (@AAhronheim) April 27, 2019

BTW, Miss "History Major" -

Mark 15:

6 Now it was the custom at the festival to release a prisoner whom the people requested. 7 A man called Barabbas was in prison with the insurrectionists who had committed murder in the uprising. 8 The crowd came up and asked Pilate to do for them what he usually did.

9 “Do you want me to release to you the king of the Jews?” asked Pilate,10 knowing it was out of self-interest that the chief priests had handed Jesus over to him. 11 But the chief priests stirred up the crowd to have Pilate release Barabbas instead.

12 “What shall I do, then, with the one you call the king of the Jews?” Pilate asked them.

13 “Crucify him!” they shouted.

14 “Why? What crime has he committed?” asked Pilate.

But they shouted all the louder, “Crucify him!”

15 Wanting to satisfy the crowd, Pilate released Barabbas to them. He had Jesus flogged, and handed him over to be crucified.

TL;DR: JEWS KILLED CHRIST.

Why do white supremacists hate Jews so much??

Why do leftists (like you) do so as well? Y'all must have some kind of reasons, amirite?

So spell them out already! I grew up with a bunch of Jewish friends and :fu:as far as I'm concerned.

Who hates Jewish people? There is something going on between radical zealots of the Abrahamic religions, who simply are pigs. but it doesn't involve the rest of us.

Mark 15:

6 Now it was the custom at the festival to release a prisoner whom the people requested. 7 A man called Barabbas was in prison with the insurrectionists who had committed murder in the uprising. 8 The crowd came up and asked Pilate to do for them what he usually did.

9 “Do you want me to release to you the king of the Jews?” asked Pilate,10 knowing it was out of self-interest that the chief priests had handed Jesus over to him. 11 But the chief priests stirred up the crowd to have Pilate release Barabbas instead.

12 “What shall I do, then, with the one you call the king of the Jews?” Pilate asked them.

15 Wanting to satisfy the crowd, Pilate released Barabbas to them. He had Jesus flogged, and handed him over to be crucified.

You fucking idiot, even if you would be correct, which you are not, the people who did this have been dead for 2,000 years! What are you carrying on about?

Why do leftists (like you) do so as well? Y'all must have some kind of reasons, amirite?

So spell them out already! I grew up with a bunch of Jewish friends and :fu:as far as I'm concerned.

Who hates Jewish people? There is something going on between radical zealots of the Abrahamic religions, who simply are pigs. but it doesn't involve the rest of us.

"Who hates Jewish people?"

Gee I dunno...

1947–1949 Palestine war - Wikipedia
Reprisal operations - Wikipedia
Six-Day War - Wikipedia
War of Attrition - Wikipedia
Yom Kippur War - Wikipedia
First Intifada - Wikipedia
Second Intifada - Wikipedia
2006 Lebanon War - Wikipedia
Gaza War (2008–09) - Wikipedia

...just to name a few.

For a supposed history major, you sure know a lot about hamburgers.

Mark 15:

You fucking idiot, even if you would be correct, which you are not, the people who did this have been dead for 2,000 years! What are you carrying on about?

The text is literally in front of your face and you deny it. Too funny. You are THEE quintessential leftist. Well done.

"Who hates Jewish people?"

Gee I dunno...

1947–1949 Palestine war - Wikipedia
Reprisal operations - Wikipedia
Six-Day War - Wikipedia
War of Attrition - Wikipedia
Yom Kippur War - Wikipedia
First Intifada - Wikipedia
Second Intifada - Wikipedia
2006 Lebanon War - Wikipedia
Gaza War (2008–09) - Wikipedia

...just to name a few.

For a supposed history major, you sure know a lot about hamburgers.

Just what is your point? The hounding of the Jewish people from the Middle Ages onward had no point. It was a product of the sickness that was manifested by those who pretended to be followers of Jesus but were not..Go study history, please.

way to use a tragedy to win points on a political forum before the blood is even dry!

Congrats on being the first! you should be so proud
Just pointing out what kind of trash the democratic party is throwing out there.

you do not seem to be much different.

You show sympathy for the victims, just political bashing one side and ass kissing the other
Just pointing out the obvious, dingus.

and still no sympathy for the victims.
You're right she hasn't showed any.

and neither have you...amazing how alike the two of you are

Oh shit oh shit oh shit!!!!! I have friends who go there!

Whew! Just called them, they are ok.
DEMS only care about shootings if they know the people or if there is political leverage to be gained.
An yet it was you and others on the reprehensible right who first made the shooting political in an attempt to gain a partisan advantage.

Not sorry for the victims and their families. No God bless from this one:
1 dead, 3 injured in shooting at Calif. synagogue
1 dead, 3 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police
But she did set our minds at ease by telling us she would "monitor" the situation.
Gee, thanks Kamala.
In the meantime, President Trump praised law enforcement and showed sympathy for the victims.
God bless you President Trump.
I wonder if she was "disturbed " at the thought of GIVING BLOW JOBS FOR PROMOTIONS?

Fuck that skank

Forum List

Back