Shooting at Florida yoga studio leaves 3 dead, including gunman, several injured

1. Another white male terrorist mass shooter.
2. Normal day in america.
3. The world is not in disbelief.

1. Another white male terrorist mass shooter.
2. Normal day in america.
3. The world is not in disbelief.

1, There is no indication of any political intent. Your use of the word "terrorist" is uncalled for.

2. YOur racism is noted and held against you.

<snip/unsnip>Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public UnawareCompared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
`
`

Gun Deaths Increased in 2017, Gun Violence Archive Data Show

You made the anti gunner mistake of using the Gun Violence Archives....they lie.....

What you need to do is use the FBI homicide data table.......and your brain...

In 2015, President obama and his allies in the black lives matter movement began a systematic attack on the police...this led to the Ferguson Effect, where the police across the country stopped pro-active policing and only responded to 911 emergency calls, and they also stopped clearing street corners of thugs, and making stops, which allowed actual thugs to carry guns without fear of being caught...this led to a 2 year increase in gun murder in democrat party controlled cities.....and now that surge is going back down as Trump has allowed the Federal Government and the police to go after gun criminals on the federal level....

This is how the Gun Violence Archive lied to you....

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

The gun murder rate for 2016.....11,138 Previously reported 11,004

For 2017.....with now more than 17.25 million Americans carrying guns for self defense....10,982

gun murder by year...

2013..... 8,454
2014..... 8,312
2015..... 9,778
2016..... 11,138

2017.... 10,982

And the Ferguson Effect.....

Hard Data, Hollow Protests

The reason for the current increase is what I have called the Ferguson Effect.

Cops are backing off of proactive policing in high-crime minority neighborhoods, and criminals are becoming emboldened.

Having been told incessantly by politicians, the media, and Black Lives Matter activists that they are bigoted for getting out of their cars and questioning someone loitering on a known drug corner at 2 AM, many officers are instead just driving by. Such stops are discretionary; cops don’t have to make them. And when political elites demonize the police for just such proactive policing, we shouldn’t be surprised when cops get the message and do less of it.

Seventy-two percent of the nation’s officers say that they and their colleagues are now less willing to stop and question suspicious persons, according to a Pew Research poll released in January. The reason is the persistent anti-cop climate.

Four studies came out in 2016 alone rebutting the charge that police shootings are racially biased. If there is a bias in police shootings, it works in favor of blacks and against whites. That truth has not stopped the ongoing demonization of the police—including, now, by many of the country’s ignorant professional athletes. The toll will be felt, as always, in the inner city, by the thousands of law-abiding people there who desperately want more police protection.

--------

Homicide Rate Is Rising? Do Tell!

While not trying to ascribe a cause, CNN does acknowledge that the uptick beginning in 2015 has been concentrated in a handful of cities.

Steve Sailer draws the obvious conclusion:

Hmmhmmmh … Chicago, Baltimore, and St. Louis … Weren’t those in the news? Something to do with Black Lives Matter?

The obvious cause for the increase in murders during the last years of the Obama administration was the Black Lives Matter movement, which was enthusiastically endorsed by the White House. It led to numerous unfair attacks on law enforcement, which in turn caused officers to police less aggressively. When police officers are afraid to do their jobs for fear of career-ending charges of racism, criminals prosper. Baltimore is the most notorious example, but the same phenomenon has happened in other cities where law enforcement has been besieged by the Left.

-----

Does that have anything to do with the recent spike in homicides? Were carry laws loosened in Chicago, Baltimore, Kansas City or St. Louis prior to the increase? Are the states where murders spiked after 2014 the ones where the law permitted residents to “carry a loaded concealed gun with you…with no license”?

No. What did change in the last years of the Obama administration? The obvious answer is, the Black Lives Matter movement and the associated attacks on law enforcement.

What you need to do is use the FBI homicide data table.......and your brain...
Babe, I'd tell you to lower the bar but, that wouldn't even help

You need to remove the bar and put your faith in,
a Hail Mary miracle... that one doesn't have a brain.

:eusa_think: You know what might help?

If she leaves LA LA Land
and relocates in the Land of Oz,
she can ask the wizard for a brain!

`
"A gunman opened fire inside a yoga studio in Tallahassee, Florida, on Friday, killing two women and wounding five other people before killing himself, authorities said. Tallahassee police identified the shooter as Scott Paul Beierle, 40.

A total of seven victims were taken to a local hospital, police said. Six suffered from gunshot wounds and one had been pistol-whipped. Two of the victims died, while another two are in stable condition. Three have been released from the hospital.

Tallahassee police identified the victims as Maura Binkley, 21, and Nancy Van Vessem, 61. Florida State University's president issued a statement early Saturday saying Binkley was a student and Vessem a faculty member.

Police believe the gunman acted alone, and Police Chief Michael DeLeo said there is no threat to the community. "There is no immediate threat outside what has already occurred this evening," DeLeo said. The motive is still unknown, police said"
. - Source
`
The shooter - Scott Beierle: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know -
`
`

384014-10150452702509438-428789730-n.jpg

So, Beierle is just another angry, white, male, Republican, coward that liked to murder his follow citizens.

When Beierle gets to Hell maybe he can bring Ronny RayGun a couple bottled waters, or sumpin'

`
"A gunman opened fire inside a yoga studio in Tallahassee, Florida, on Friday, killing two women and wounding five other people before killing himself, authorities said. Tallahassee police identified the shooter as Scott Paul Beierle, 40.

A total of seven victims were taken to a local hospital, police said. Six suffered from gunshot wounds and one had been pistol-whipped. Two of the victims died, while another two are in stable condition. Three have been released from the hospital.

Tallahassee police identified the victims as Maura Binkley, 21, and Nancy Van Vessem, 61. Florida State University's president issued a statement early Saturday saying Binkley was a student and Vessem a faculty member.

Police believe the gunman acted alone, and Police Chief Michael DeLeo said there is no threat to the community. "There is no immediate threat outside what has already occurred this evening," DeLeo said. The motive is still unknown, police said"
. - Source
`
`
`

So, Beierle is just another angry, white, male, Republican, coward that liked to murder his follow citizens.

When Beierle gets to Hell maybe he can bring Ronny RayGun a couple bottled waters, or sumpin'

Your racism and cowardice is noted.

`

. - Source
`
`
`

I'm white & male BUT I am NOT angry, Republican, nor a coward.

I also know my firearms are NOT for killing my fellow citizens.

Your stupidity is also noted.

So, Beierle is just another angry, white, male, Republican, coward that liked to murder his follow citizens.When Beierle gets to Hell maybe he can bring Ronny RayGun a couple bottled waters, or sumpin'
`
In normal times, I'd write him off as an insane murderer, regardless of political ideology. But in today's political climate, the far-right's use of violent language and actions has to be considered a factor in regards to pushing some of these marginally stable people, over the edge.

`

. - Source
`
`
`

YOu ever talk to a republican male like this is person, brave guy?

Sorry, a WHITE republican male, in person, brave guy?

So, Beierle is just another angry, white, male, Republican, coward that liked to murder his follow citizens.When Beierle gets to Hell maybe he can bring Ronny RayGun a couple bottled waters, or sumpin'
`
In normal times, I'd write him off as an insane murderer, regardless of political ideology. But in today's political climate, the far-right's use of violent language and actions has to be considered a factor in regards to pushing some of these marginally stable people, over the edge.

What far right? THe people that don't want to let millions of people waltz across the border willy nilly?

That's not radical. If you think it is, you might be the radical one.

`

. - Source
`
`
`

I take the liberty to tell anyone I choose what is on my mind; I don't care what they think, nor whom they may be.

If they don't like what I have to say, then that is there problem; not mine.

`

. - Source
`
`
`

I take the liberty to tell anyone I choose what is on my mind; I don't care what they think, nor whom they may be.

If they don't like what I have to say, then that is there problem; not mine.

Really? Funny, I never seem to run into you rude libs in person. And I live in a very dem city.

When's the last time you called a white male a coward to his face?

Errr, do we republicans need to start posting each and every time a murderer is a democrat?

This site is going to get pretty boring, real fast. And a lot of work for us republicans.

I dunno... have you asked 2aguy why he feels he needs to post every crime committed with a gun in the UK and Australia?

No, it's pretty obvious. He is making a point that gun laws don't work.

What does that have to do with this?

No laws work 100%. That doesn't mean we get rid of all laws. It has everything to do with this... because you made a ridiculous statement that was biased. People on this forum already create threads based on their political agenda and do it OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER...

Like people that post EVERY crime they see by a Black...

Or EVERY crime by an immigrant...

But just like the President who is a fucking moron, has he said a single word about the guy in Louisville that purposefully shot Black people, and even told a white person that white people shouldn't shoot other white people? No.

It shouldn't be about who kills who or HOW they do it. People shouldn't be killing other people. But guess what? Even though it is illegal doesn't mean it does't happen.

I'm not sure what you are trying to get at.

My point was to ridicule the fact that the Op made a point of the fact that this particular murderer was a Republican.

As you put it, "People on this forum already create threads based on their political agenda and do it OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER..."

So.....?

Yeah and my point is, do you ridicule EVERYONE on this forum that does what the OP did... like even people you may agree with their beliefs like 2aguy?

There's an awful lot of violent talk on a lot of our threads the last week or so. People need to think about what they're saying.
Usually threads only lead to cyber brawls when Doc is around.
What gives here? Knock it off.

What far right? THe people that don't want to let millions of people waltz across the border willy nilly?That's not radical. If you think it is, you might be the radical one.
`
a) The far right that supports trump, violence, racism and xenophobia.

b) There are already 20 million illegals here that just waltzed in. I don't believe in open borders and do believe this country has the right to limit whom they let in. So far, much to the far rights chagrin, they haven't been shot nilly willy and are offered the same due process that all immigrants have.

What far right? THe people that don't want to let millions of people waltz across the border willy nilly?That's not radical. If you think it is, you might be the radical one.
`
a) The far right that supports trump, violence, racism and xenophobia.

b) There are already 20 million illegals here that just waltzed in. I don't believe in open borders and do believe this country has the right to limit whom they let in. So far, much to the far rights chagrin, they haven't been shot nilly willy and are offered the same due process that all immigrants have.

1. None of Trump's policies or agenda is reasonable called that. If the "Far right" wants that, they don't support him.

2. Thanks for not tying the 11 million illegal lie on me.

2b. 20 million illegals says we do have an effectively open border and we need to take major steps to reverse this. YOu libs paint every single attempt to do anything about this as "racist and xenophobic". Thus you do support open borders and do NOT believe this nation has a right to limit who we let in.

We have pissed off people over here in the UK. But because we dont have guns we dont have daily tragedies like this. When will you learn ?
This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

American culture is far more violent than that of the UK, where in the US violence is encouraged, celebrated, and condoned as a legitimate means of conflict resolution – America’s glorification of war and militarism being one of many examples.

We have pissed off people over here in the UK. But because we dont have guns we dont have daily tragedies like this. When will you learn ?
This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

American culture is far more violent than that of the UK, where in the US violence is encouraged, celebrated, and condoned as a legitimate means of conflict resolution – America’s glorification of war and militarism being one of many examples.
Lol
Irrelevant
Your ancestors left England/Europe because of the fucked up cesspool it is.
So shut the fuck up

7 Facts You Need To Know About Chicago's MASSIVE Shooting Wave

Pick the party........of all these deaths via gang violence.............

With 321 million people........there will be violence and death............both sides can cherry pick the data they want posted...........for political reasons..........

You don't punish the innocent for the crimes of the few...................
This fails as a red herring fallacy.

The thread is about a shooting in Tallahassee, FL.

Forum List

Back