🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shooting at muslim cartoon event?

Thank you, Asclepias, at least you are consistent:
1. Yes

2. No I wouldnt give up my free speech. I'm only "endangering" myself. I actually would welcome someone opposed to my views threatening me then actually having the balls to come to my home. It would be the last thing they were able to do before I put them 6ft under.

3. "Justify" isnt the word I would use. The phrase would be more like "not surprised" Yes it would be my fault for provoking such an attack. I didnt have to provoke anyone.

Thank you at least you are consistent.
As for #2, I think the police working security did just that!
The police werent drawing cartoons. If Pam had of shot the nutcases herself that would be more like what I was saying.

But if police shot the guy first, before you got to do the honors, you wouldn't protest them doing that, right?

And since she was busy hosting the event, I understand she hired SWAT guards for security.
So she was basically paying someone else to do that job for her so she didn't have to.
Why would I protest the police for shooting people that were about to kill others?

That would be like me hiring police to protect my home from a threat I provoked. What if all the cops had been killed? She put them in harms way because she doesnt understand simple respect.

Thanks Asclepias I think it helps that you give the entire framework, so that people don't take
part of what you say "out of context" and think you mean to coddle or excuse criminal behavior.

Your last few msgs make it clear that you're not saying this.

NOTE: this is like the difference between teaching Islam in the FULL CONTEXT with equal respect for Christian
and natural/civil/Constitutional laws, instead of taking part out of context where it sounds like supporting jihadists.
If people are too stupid to ask questions instead of reacting emotionally I dont really care if they take what I said out of context. Its not like they are anyone important.

Um, not really. Hey, this wasn't a "good guy with a gun" as you gun fetishists compensating for your tiny peckers always say. This was a trained law enforcement officer doing what he was trained to do, and good for him.

It's just too bad he had to do it under these circumstances because a hate group incited a riot.

Not a hate group....one of the groups actually standing up to muslim hate....
Actually Pam has been banned from the UK. She and her organization is a hate group. She fools the low of intellect by spouting patriotic rhetoric but make no mistake she is in the same boat with the KKK, skinheads, and other foul packs of feral simians.
the uk banned michael savage for gods sake
What does that have to do with Pams organization being a hate group?
define hate group
Look it up. There is a definition online.

Actually Pam has been banned from the UK. She and her organization is a hate group. She fools the low of intellect by spouting patriotic rhetoric but make no mistake she is in the same boat with the KKK, skinheads, and other foul packs of feral simians.
define hate group
who wrote it...lesbian feminist jihadist ?

Um, not really. Hey, this wasn't a "good guy with a gun" as you gun fetishists compensating for your tiny peckers always say. This was a trained law enforcement officer doing what he was trained to do, and good for him.

It's just too bad he had to do it under these circumstances because a hate group incited a riot.

Asclepias
Calling her organization a hate group, isn't that like saying all Muslims are hateful Jihadis?

"Geller says she is not anti-Muslim, only anti-jihad and anti-sharia law."
Quote from Why Pamela Geller is a hate-monger to critics a free-speech hero to fans - LA Times

It sounds pretty mutual to me, then.

If Geller is trying to attack just the Jihadist violence and oppression, and not all Muslims,
but it "looks all the same to others," as one big hate group that is "anti-Muslim"
that is like trying to distinguish the peaceful Muslims from militant Jihadists,
that looks all the same to others, as one big cult that is "anti-US freedom."

Aren't there people on both sides painting with a broad brush?
No its not like calling all muslims jihadis. Thats what her message is. She is a war monger and hate supporter. Her group is the one responsible for the ads on NYC buses claiming that killing Jews is obligatory for Muslims.

define hate group
Look it up.

define hate group
Look it up.
addtext_com_MTMwNTM4MTM0MTgw.jpg

...Fools like you cause things like this....
No, he has a point... he (and those like him) didn't cause 9-11... Radical Militant Islam did. Let's be clear about Enemy Identification.
There is something to be said for Asclepias' position. Why do these people hate the West, especially the US? We are over there killing their people. If they were killing as many Americans as we are killing people in the ME, we'd be pretty angry and we would go over there and kill a bunch of them. Oops, my bad. We are already over there killing bunches of their people, hundreds, even thousands. So, why shouldn't they hate us and want to kill us?

You fit right in with the pro terrorists on this board, Synthiaalcoholic, Asswipe, Pogo, and every other leftist asshole who is encouraging the murder of innocent people exercising free speech and making excuses for their violent behavior. You're just as disgusting as they are.

Maybe you wouldn't be so hopelessly fucking illiterate if you went to sleep once in a while instead of trolling message boards through the wee hours.

Oh wait -- did you understand that sentence? Or do you think I just posted that Bill Clinton killed Kennedy?
More proof of your obsession with me. BTW, you were here at the same time, Mr. Grassy Knoll. :lol:

The Mohammad cartoon event was a triumph.
It proved that, in the US, you have the right to act like an arsehole.
Message received loud and clear.

Two dead jihadists for one injured security guard.

Sounds like good planning to Me.
BTW that injured guard wasnt a member of this retarded madness. He was just working the event. The retarded organizer should have her ass thrown in jail for putting him at risk.
So your approach is to hide from the enemy (we're at war in case you hadn't noticed), and forgoe even your basic Constitutional rights (in this case, free speech), to appease the enemy in hope that he'll leave you alone.

We all have a choice, We can fight or flight. If we flee, then we have handed the enemy a victory on a silver platter. He turns American society into how he wants it to be (according to his Islamic design), rather than what we Americans have had it be for 226 years. You're pathetic.
So being respectful is a foreign concept to you huh? Figures because idiots like you have no respect for anything including yourself. I dont fight over stupid shit. When it becomes important to me to disrespect someone just because I can then I will fight. Sounds more like someone gave you a script to read. If I were to kick your ass on the street because you wore a shirt with a racial slur on it, you wouldnt do shit at all. Dont try to claim you would fight. Leave that to people much braver than yourself.
You don't be respectful to filthy criminal mass murderers (and all the other vile things that Mo the pedophile was) unless you are a complete idiot. You have contempt for such people if you have a brain in your head. ANd you have contempt for the vile ideology of Islam, if you have any clue what it is.
And your big, tough talk just makes you look more like an idiot. You probably couldn't fight your way out of paper bag, much less against a trained, army veteran like me who could kill you in seconds, if the need arose.
Youre a fucking moron. That is all.
You are a coward, who laughably pretends to be a tough guy. But when confrontred with the enemy in the war we're in you choose flight, not fight. And all your name calling won't save you from that. I coiuld name call too if I wanted to, ASS lepias.

So....they now have learned that we are not France, we aren't Britain......they now realize that there are zones in America with guns that will be used to kill them.....

Why ? Because she tells the TRUTH about Islam and its jihadists ? Well, if you have any evidence that her message is not true, let's hear it, But you don't. right ?

So....they now have learned that we are not France, we aren't Britain......they now realize that there are zones in America with guns that will be used to kill them.....

Why ? Because she tells the TRUTH about Islam and its jihadists ? Well, if you have any evidence that her message is not true, let's hear it, But you don't. right ?
What part of "fool" baffled you?

It's obvious that the extremist right wingers don't give a shit how many Americans are killed in the religious war they want so desperately, as long as they get to make fun of the Muslim religion, and use their words and cartoons to hurt those they hate. There will be consequences.

Religious war "we" want?

Who's ethnically cleansing who, dipshit? I see arab muslims doing that to jews and christians in the mideast, yet remarkably, we do not see that being done by christians to muslims in the West. Just amazing, right?

Grow a brain. The rest of the world has run out of patience for arab muslims and their violence, intolerance and racism - and if far left idiots like you think you can appease and placate them so that they will eat you last, good luck with that.

Forum List

Back