🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shooting at muslim cartoon event?

I think you are dismissing or downplaying the faith of Christians because they tend to be NONVIOLENT.

So you are indirectly and unintentionally REWARDING violent behavior by giving more respect to Islam than to Christians
just because people with Christian faith and support tend to respect laws and not be violent.

This comes across as taking Christians for granted, who are expected to follow civil laws,
and kowtowing to criminally violent cults who are not held to the same standards, which incidentally
are supposed to be part of Muslim faith.

I think you need to emphasize more the entire context of what you said last, and include that you would still shoot someone before they shot you. If you include that, then it doesn't sound like you are excusing criminal behavior.

Reading your posts to that turd is like watching someone try to teach a hippo how to foxtrot, it is simply incapable.

Dont be mad because you have the intellectual capacity of a fruit fly and cannot advance your arguments.

Idiot asshole, my arguments were made for me by the founding fathers 230 years ago, you're just too fucking stupid to grasp them.

That's interesting, since over here you claimed to be a foreigner...

I'm from Turkey you fuckass moron. Make up some more stupid fucking assumptions, shit for brains LOL.

... with the typical Mr Congeniality phrasing we all know from our Turkish friends.

Busted.

The Mohammad cartoon event was a triumph. It proved that, in the US, you have the right to act like an arsehole. Message received loud and clear.
True. And when those Militant Muslim arseholes turned violent, we killed them. A good day. A happy ending.

Thank you at least you are consistent.
As for #2, I think the police working security did just that!

Congratulations, you've pointed out that idiot is consistent, and consistently wrong and stupid. Can we get back on topic here?

That's not what I got out of his responses to my clarifications.
My understanding is that he agrees with the police shooting the gunmen,
and if anyone had attacked him, he would have gotten them first or tried to.

The only things he added
1. He thought it would be better if the gunmen went DIRECTLY after Pam Geller, and that she get these guys herself.
He is saying SHE should be responsible, and not endanger other people including the police if SHE were the main instigator.
2. He is also adding that HE would also hold HIMSELF equally responsible for provoking such an attack, if he had done what Pam Geller did.

So he is consistent. He is NOT negating any of the responses to the gunmen and the attack.
He is saying he would take it further by holding Pam Geller personally responsible to the level he would hold himself in such a situation.

So he is consistent, he is ADDING more responsibility and he is NOT taking away or negating how the gunmen were handled. He is asking for MORE responsibility on prevention, and he is holding HIMSELF to the same standards he asks.

Given the fuller context of what Asclepias is ultimately saying, I have no problem with that.

I only have a problem with both of you calling each other idiots over failure to communicate these deeper details.

You're both fine with me, but just failed to clarify with each other, and then resorted to namecalling which is below both of you. Thanks rhodescholar Thanks Asclepias!

The Mohammad cartoon event was a triumph. It proved that, in the US, you have the right to act like an arsehole. Message received loud and clear.
True. And when those Militant Muslim arseholes turned violent, we killed them. A good day. A happy ending.
the womans an asshole and propagandist in my opinion..but I fully support her right to be what I consider an asshole and propagandist and feel the event had a just and appropriate conclusion

the womans an asshole and propagandist in my opinion..but I fully support her right to be what I consider an asshole and propagandist and feel the event had a just and appropriate conclusion
Well said.

I think that Nazis are a legal political party in the USA , no reason for them not to march in Skokie in 1978 or today in 2015. USA is not Germany Joeb !!

I agree, they should totally have the right to march.

Without police protection.

Problem solved.

Incidently, the Nazis never marched in Skokie. After they won their court case, the City of Chicago gave them a permit to march in Marquette Park where they wanted to park. Then the head Nazi Frank Collins was found out to really be Frank Kohn, and got caught with little boys and guns.

ok with the Nazis I would guess , they'd protect themselves I assume . I don't know Illinois gun laws but open carry of guns and CCW may be legal in Illinois outside of 'Chicago !! Thanks for the additional info as i know nothing about the Nazi party other than the fact that it is a legal political party in the USA , just like the dems are legal Joeb !!

It is correct to hate hatred. That is what the American Freedom Defense Initiative has done, standing up to Muslim hate lunacy.

By provoking Muslims who really aren't supporting the radicals, but still take offense to their prophet being mocked? How is that a good plan.

Hey, simply put. We can beat a few radicals. We can't beat the world's second largest and fastest growing religion.

ok with the Nazis I would guess , they'd protect themselves I assume . I don't know Illinois gun laws but open carry of guns and CCW may be legal in Illinois outside of 'Chicago !! Thanks for the additional info as i know nothing about the Nazi party other than the fact that it is a legal political party in the USA , just like the dems are legal Joeb !!

The Nazis shouldn't be legal. That's the point.

'splc' are also pretty much the same as the Nazis that marched in Marquette Joeb !!

sure they should be legal at least according to USA law . We are not yet like Germany or other euro'peon' locations where everything Nazi is verboten Joeb !!

Forum List

Back