🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shooting at muslim cartoon event?

the only reason for me mentioning the religious aspects is because Joeb and just very recently Ace brings up the little ditty that Jews , Christians and muslims all worship the same god . And that the Christians and Jews are people of the book as if that little declaration is important . To all the declarations I say B.S. HAWK !!

not going to argue Ace , muslims came up with the concepts they have by copying Christian and Jewish writings from J and C holy books and concepts . You disagree , so what ?? muslim holy prattle is 1400 years old and J and C religions are both much older . muslims copied both J and C writings , ideas , concepts . Its called 'plagiarism' . Like I said , you disagree , fine with me Ace !!
I know you are not going to argue. You would be foolish to do so.

yeah , look at parts of the middle east where they rein supreme . Look at the sharia as practiced in iran and under isis . Look at the Jordanian pilot burned alive in a cage , look at the Yazidi woman raped and sold into sex slavery . Then again , I'm not trying to convince you , everyone with eyes can see the Islamic religion in action for themselves Ace !!

look at the recent Texas attack at the 'mo' cartoon and free speech meeting . Look at the murders of the 'Charlie hebdo' people at their offices in France . Examples are overwhelming in numbers and this islam problem goes back to the very beginnings of islam about 1400 years ago Ace .

Look Skippy. There are nutcases in every religion. Just because you have been conditioned to react with fright over Muslims doesnt change that. If Islam was such a horrible religion we wouldnt be having this conversation. You would be dead and so would anyone else that didnt convert.

nutcases run the show in iran and isis and anywhere where sharia is law of the land Ace !! Hey , believe as you like !!

Actually those are people you were taught to fear because they arent cool with the US fucking over their country. Propaganda is a mother fucker. All of you guys are scared to death and dont know anything about the religion.

and its ok with me Ace , you don't see reality and I just guess that you are a young person . So , once again , its my guess that your short sightedness and lack of experience is what causes your thinking . Its my thinking that you'll pay for your silliness in the future , especially after mrobama gives iran its nukes !! Course , time will tell so I'll just wait to see Ace !!

aww , muslims say that they worship the same God as Christian and Jews means nothing Joeb . If a Jew or Christian says the same thing it would be because he has swallowed the Taqiya, lies or muslim propaganda . Of all 3 religions 'islam' is the newest , only 1400 years old and muslims have plagiarized Christian and Jewish Holy writings as a way of sounding legitimate Joeb !!

Well, it means nothing because there IS no God.

They worship the God of Abraham. The rever Moses and Jesus and other Judeo-Christian figures as prophets.

It's the same Sky pixie, just a different interpretation of what he wants.

The God of Abraham had nothing to do with that pedophile's demented vision. Allah was one of the pagan gods Arabs worshipped at the time. He merely high jacked it in order to convince them to join his cult.

Christians did the same thing. There were a whole lot of religions that called themselves "Christian" in the first century, including worshippers of Sarapis and Mithras. That's why we have Dec. 25th off. That's Mithras' holiday, not Hey-zues....

yeah 'mrobama' err , I mean Joeb . Course the Crusades were defensive wars to push the 'muslims' back to their desert he11holes and to regain Christian lands . Besides that , the muslims are doing crazy jihad all over the western world as well as the middle east 'TODAY' !!

yeah 'mrobama' err , I mean Joeb . Course the Crusades were defensive wars to push the 'muslims' back to their desert he11holes and to regain Christian lands . Besides that , the muslims are doing crazy jihad all over the western world as well as the middle east 'TODAY' !!

Uh, no. the territories the crusaders took had been Muslim Land for 400 years. Mexico has a better claim on Texas than Europe had on Palestine in 1099.

Also, why don't you just spell out "HELL". That's kind of weird.

But here's the thing about the Crusades. They actually made things WORSE. Particularly, the FOURTH crusade, which didn't kill a single Muslim, but did so badly weaken the Byzantine Empire that the Ottomans were able to overrun the Balkans a few centuries later.

yeah , you and I disagree Joeb , when muslims invaded Spain they named it 'al andelusia' , when they took Constantinople' they named it Istanbul . islam has a long history of war and invasion since its invention and they almost made it to France until they were stopped .

well , they behead Egyptian Christians , Yazidis , Copts , sunnis of isis kill Shiites and vice versa . muslims throw homosexuals off buildings and when they survive the fall they stone the surviving homosexual to death . iran has a sharia run government and its common to see stonings , homosexual hangings and none of the people that they kill are American or allied soldiers invading desert hell holes Joeb !!

yeah , you and I disagree Joeb , when muslims invaded Spain they named it 'al andelusia' , when they took Constantinople' they named it Istanbul . islam has a long history of war and invasion since its invention and they almost made it to France until they were stopped .

Okay, neither one of those actions were Crusades.

Also, the Muslims were never really terriby interested in getting past the Pyrannes.

The Muslims didn't rename Constantinople "Istanbul" until after the Fall of the Ottoman Empire and they wanted the new Turkish republic to have a native name for it. That was 400 years after they took it to start with.

As for a long history of war and invasion, Christians from Europe invaded and colonized Africa, the Americas, Austrailia, and large chunks of Asia. There was massive genocide of native peoples in the process. If you want to list historical sins, the Christians have a lot more.

well , they behead Egyptian Christians , Yazidis , Copts , sunnis of isis kill Shiites and vice versa . muslims throw homosexuals off buildings and when they survive the fall they stone the surviving homosexual to death . iran has a sharia run government and its common to see stonings , homosexual hangings and none of the people that they kill are American or allied soldiers invading desert hell holes Joeb !!

Okay, let's look at that. These Copts, Yazidis, etc. all lived in relative peace until Bush decided he needed to fight a "crusade' against Terrorism, and proceeded to fuck up pretty much everything over there.

Incidently, I had the argument about hanging homosexuals in Iran, and found out that only a few people had been hanged for "Sodomy", and most of them had taken advantage of minors.

hey no argument Joeb and certainly no excuse for bush but he has been gone since 2008 , and just for the record , I have no use for the bush family but GWB has been gone since 2008 [immigration] !! Its 2015 now and the sunni 'isis' brigade is killing , raping , yazidis , copt , Christians , Christians from Egypt on a beach in Libya !! They also go after the 'kurds' who are mostly muslim . No one is safe and the Armenian oughta be a bit nervous or maybe very nervous Joeb !!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back