🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shooting at muslim cartoon event?

and a bit on homosexuals --- Iran Does Far Worse Than Ignore Gays Critics Say Fox News --- there is lots more info but I put this rather tame article up . Lots of hangings and stonings , or they'll also cut you in half or throw you off a high perch as punishment for being homosexual . Choice is up to the condemned !! And these punishments are meted out by a 'shia' muslim led sharia law government !! So you have crazy sunni led 'isis' or crazy 'shia' led iran and mrobama is about to give them nuke weapons Joeb !!

I mean , look at the religion that muslims practice Ace . It looks to be be 'satans' religion if you were to ask me !!

again, the Christians have given us Crusades, inquisitions, witch burnings, and so on.

Really? going back to a time when everyone treated everyone badly regardless of religious inclination.......and the mongols were bad, and the Zulu were bad, and the Shinto were bad.......we are talking about the 21st century.....these guys haven't advanced......at all....

hey no argument Joeb and certainly no excuse for bush but he has been gone since 2008 , and just for the record , I have no use for the bush family but GWB has been gone since 2008 [immigration] !! Its 2015 now and the sunni 'isis' brigade is killing , raping , yazidis , copt , Christians , Christians from Egypt on a beach in Libya !! They also go after the 'kurds' who are mostly muslim . No one is safe and the Armenian oughta be a bit nervous or maybe very nervous Joeb !!

first, you can just call me "Joe", and that would be fine.

Second, while Bush is gone, he was the one who fucked up Iraq to start with. Obama has made the decision that we are not going to spend the huge resources to try to fix what Bush fucked up. Now, you can make arguments that saving lives or that maybe we have a moral obligation to fix it, but the fact is, the Majority of Americans agree with Obama's call. We are not going to send in thousands of troops and take hundreds of casualties trying to get the Sunnis to start loving the Devil Worshiping Yazidis.

Really? going back to a time when everyone treated everyone badly regardless of religious inclination.......and the mongols were bad, and the Zulu were bad, and the Shinto were bad.......we are talking about the 21st century.....these guys haven't advanced......at all....

Well, actually, they have in that they have all the technology we have.

But, shit, man. We don't have to go back that far to find Christians acting badly. We just need to go back to World War II where Hitler said, "Kill the Jews" and nearly every Christian Nation in Europe had people who were willing to help.

Most our "problems" with the Islamic World are our own making. We interfere in their politics, we help the Zionists steal their land, we conduct ill-considered, half-ass military operations that make people miserable.

In short, we stick our dicks into a hornet's nest and then complain when we get stung. Except for Ms. Geller, she wants to just fuck the Hornet's nest harder like that will do any good.

and a bit on homosexuals --- Iran Does Far Worse Than Ignore Gays Critics Say Fox News --- there is lots more info but I put this rather tame article up . Lots of hangings and stonings , or they'll also cut you in half or throw you off a high perch as punishment for being homosexual . Choice is up to the condemned !! And these punishments are meted out by a 'shia' muslim led sharia law government !! So you have crazy sunni led 'isis' or crazy 'shia' led iran and mrobama is about to give them nuke weapons Joeb !!

I think when any article ends with "Fox News", you can pretty much ignore it.

Especially since you had to go back EIGHT YEARS to find a story to back up your claims.

I think when any article ends with "Fox News", you can pretty much ignore it.

Especially since you had to go back EIGHT YEARS to find a story to back up your claims.
Not like your claims that you make up and never back up. Right Joeb?

Hey , Joe , hey look , Shia in Iran and Sunnis in issis controlled lands are crazy muslims . I want them destroyed simply because the so called moderates in each group or sects lands will fall in line behind the 2 main sects leaders the same as Germans fell in line behind the Nazis before and during WW2. Sunnis in or near Isis controlled lands will fall in line simply to avoid death , torture or jailing same as Shia will fall in line in Iran . Got nothing to do with morality or feelings and emotion . The enemy should be destroyed imo !! Also , its either now or later and I really don't care although as a practical matter I do advocate that the sooner the better !! As an older guy I figure that mrobama supporting wusses confronting these muslim enemies in the future to be pretty neat and interesting to watch !!

I'm thinking that in the future the western progressive lefty appeasers of 'islam' will be dhimmis paying tribute or the tax to have THEIR version of peace with a nuke armed iran !!

Hey , Joe , hey look , Shia in Iran and Sunnis in issis controlled lands are crazy muslims . I want them destroyed simply because the so called moderates in each group or sects lands will fall in line behind the 2 main sects leaders the same as Germans fell in line behind the Nazis before and during WW2. Sunnis in or near Isis controlled lands will fall in line simply to avoid death , torture or jailing same as Shia will fall in line in Iran . Got nothing to do with morality or feelings and emotion . The enemy should be destroyed imo !! Also , its either now or later and I really don't care although as a practical matter I do advocate that the sooner the better !! As an older guy I figure that mrobama supporting wusses confronting these muslim enemies in the future to be pretty neat and interesting to watch !!

You can go on all day about the 'Crazy" Muslims. (Translation- they don't believe in a sky fairy the way I do, so they must be "crazy".)

The Muslims aren't my enemy. I have no issue with them and neither do most Americans.

I'm thinking that in the future the western progressive lefty appeasers of 'islam' will be dhimmis paying tribute or the tax to have THEIR version of peace with a nuke armed iran !!

Guy, the Muslims aren't a danger to us.

The real danger to us is China. China could wreck our economy in ten minutes, something the Muslims couldn't do in their wildest dreams.

and I don't have to go back 8 years for irans public hangings and stonings as both are very easy to find . Here are a few that are more current and not too graphic --- Iran s New Gay Executions - The Daily Beast --- And its both shia and sunni , heck there was a post or thread a few weeks ago where there was a thread showing homosexuals being executed by 'isis' by being thrown off high buildings Joe !!

we'll see who the enemy is , things are happening pretty rapidly !!

After what gays do in this country it's hard to say Iran is totally wrong. They certainly wouldn't tolerate muslims in Iran to be treated the way Christians are treated in the US.

Well, actually, they have in that they have all the technology we have.

But, shit, man. We don't have to go back that far to find Christians acting badly. We just need to go back to World War II where Hitler said, "Kill the Jews" and nearly every Christian Nation in Europe had people who were willing to help.

Most our "problems" with the Islamic World are our own making. We interfere in their politics, we help the Zionists steal their land, we conduct ill-considered, half-ass military operations that make people miserable.

In short, we stick our dicks into a hornet's nest and then complain when we get stung. Except for Ms. Geller, she wants to just fuck the Hornet's nest harder like that will do any good.

No....islam must conquer and spread sharia....that they have been backward primitives for so long slowed down their rate of growth...but it never went away.....

You can go on all day about the 'Crazy" Muslims. (Translation- they don't believe in a sky fairy the way I do, so they must be "crazy".)

The Muslims aren't my enemy. I have no issue with them and neither do most Americans.

You don't have to have an issue with them....they definitely have an issue with you........

Actually, the lefties are for the most part atheists.........and therefore not a protected class...for them....convert or die....that is what they will face.....

and I don't have to go back 8 years for irans public hangings and stonings as both are very easy to find . Here are a few that are more current and not too graphic --- Iran s New Gay Executions - The Daily Beast --- And its both shia and sunni , heck there was a post or thread a few weeks ago where there was a thread showing homosexuals being executed by 'isis' by being thrown off high buildings Joe !!

From your article... lot's of waffling...

"We do not know for certain that they were executed for being gay"

"possibly for consensual sodomy."

So I realize you hate the Muslims more than the gays this week.

I just have a simple question- why is ANY of this America's problem?

Frankly, we've been punishing Iran for 40 years for not choosing a government we like, and that's just hardened their resolve.

sorry for the 'funny' Joe , no disrespect intended but what you just said sounds funny !!

Forum List

Back