🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shooting at muslim cartoon event?

think you are correct Joe , my concern in the short term is not existential , my concern is with muslim political influence concerning laws , traditions , culture because of muslim immigration into the USA . And maybe existential concerns after mrobama gives iran its nukes .

Yes, how dare those Muslims insist on having the same rights you have as a White Christian. Those bastards.

Again, guy, the only country that ever used Nukes on people is ours. Against people who were already beaten and trying to surrender.

its not going out of Pams way , she and the attendees had fun , sang songs and these protests have been going on in the USA forever now . Usually private small events but been happening for a long time . See Rev. Terry Jones protest from about 2010 IBD !! This is just a big deal because of Pam and Wilders and the boneheads that got themselves killed . Pamela Geller is famous , see the NYC posters on NYC transit buses and her other works through the years . And Geert , well I know of him but I'm in the minority I think but he is also a big deal , same as Ayn Hirsi Ali , 'Fitna' and more IBD !!

Yes, we need to keep letting the anti-Muslim bigots keep provoking people, because, um, "Freedom". or something. If some bystander gets killed in the process, well, that's like totally worth the sacrifice.

they can have the SAME rights , that's never been the problem . Mostly its that they don't ALL respect Americas Bill of Rights as they try to change our RIGHT to Free Speech and expression Joe !!

just throwing that nuking out ehh ?? Course the 'nuking' of Japan a country that 'needed' nuking has nothing to do with the current debate on Pam Geller and Geert Wilders hosting 'mo' cartoon contests Joe !!

In Australia it wasn't cartoons. It was Mother's Day. If jihadists don't like Mother's Day it must be eliminated so no one makes them mad.

they can have the SAME rights , that's never been the problem . Mostly its that they don't ALL respect Americas Bill of Rights as they try to change our RIGHT to Free Speech and expression Joe !!

first, who are "they" exactly? I mean, I know you think the Mulsim World is some kind of Borg Hive Mind, but I don't see any of them collectively doing that.

I see a couple of American born losers getting angry and staging a half-ass act of violence.

Second, there really is a recognized difference between Freedom of Speech and incitement to violence.

just throwing that nuking out ehh ?? Course the 'nuking' of Japan a country that 'needed' nuking has nothing to do with the current debate on Pam Geller and Geert Wilders hosting 'mo' cartoon contests Joe !!

Japan didn't need nuking. They were already trying to surrender at that point. We just had these bombs and we wanted to use them.

think you are correct Joe , my concern in the short term is not existential , my concern is with muslim political influence concerning laws , traditions , culture because of muslim immigration into the USA . And maybe existential concerns after mrobama gives iran its nukes .

Yes, how dare those Muslims insist on having the same rights you have as a White Christian. Those bastards.

Again, guy, the only country that ever used Nukes on people is ours. Against people who were already beaten and trying to surrender.
How ignorant. Japan refused to surrender after being warned about the atomic bomb.

Japan didn't need nuking. They were already trying to surrender at that point. We just had these bombs and we wanted to use them.
Wrong. Japan refused to surrender after being warned about the atomic bomb.

oh geez , more argyin !! Ok then , just consider the 'nuking' of Japan as an actual test then . USA tested and we collected lotsa interesting data from the ACTUAL testing plus we won the war Joe !!

How ignorant. Japan refused to surrender after being warned about the atomic bomb.

1) The Japanese had put out diplomatic feelers to discuss surrender. The sticking point was the status of the Emperor.

2) We never specifically warned them about an atom bomb, we just used some vaguely worded shit about "Destruction", that we were already inflicting on them.

3) Japan's surrender had little to do with the Atom Bomb and more to do with the fact the USSR had entered the war in the Pacific and was quickly rolling up their forces in Manchuria, Korea and Salahkin. .

4) After the USSR entered the war, the United States dropped its objections to Hirohito staying in power and even took the extraordinary step of covering up his complicity in the war and its crimes.

oh geez , more argyin !! Ok then , just consider the 'nuking' of Japan as an actual test then . USA tested and we collected lotsa interesting data from the ACTUAL testing plus we won the war Joe !!

THat's awesome reasoning. Then you'll be totally cool with Iran testing out atom bombs on the Israelis, just to make sure they work.

1) The Japanese had put out diplomatic feelers to discuss surrender. The sticking point was the status of the Emperor.

2) We never specifically warned them about an atom bomb, we just used some vaguely worded shit about "Destruction", that we were already inflicting on them.

3) Japan's surrender had little to do with the Atom Bomb and more to do with the fact the USSR had entered the war in the Pacific and was quickly rolling up their forces in Manchuria, Korea and Salahkin. .

4) After the USSR entered the war, the United States dropped its objections to Hirohito staying in power and even took the extraordinary step of covering up his complicity in the war and its crimes.
Japan refused to surrender. Putting out feelers means nothing. They wanted conditions. The Japanese were warned. You full of propaganda.

THat's awesome reasoning. Then you'll be totally cool with Iran testing out atom bombs on the Israelis, just to make sure they work.
You think Iran should have the bomb?

who you talking to 'Bodacious' ?? If talking to me , hey , I wouldn't be working to allow 'iran' to get the bomb like mrobama is doing . I'd be crushing 'iran' in many ways . Ultimately though 'irans' coming nuke capability is Israels problem being that mrobama is still the 'prezident' !!

mrobama thinks they should have the bomb , also big chin Kerry . Afterall , the dems are helping the 'iranians' get nukes Bodacious !!

You think Iran should have the bomb?

I think we have no business telling a sovereign nation what weapons it can have in its own defense.

Looking at it from Iran's point of view. All their enemies have nukes.

Saddam gave up his nukes and he was hanged.

Qadafy gave up his nukes and he was shot in a ditch.

Kim Jong-Il kept his nukes and he died peacefully in his bed surrounded by Korean Hookers.

Nukes are "Don't fuck with me" weapons! and given how much the world has fucked with Iran in the last century, they'd probably totally want one of those.

Forum List

Back