🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shooting at muslim cartoon event?

now you don't care , ok with me . Just showing you [maybe others] that 'iran' is a religious sharia law state run by holy men and that they are 12ers Joe !!

check out the 12ERS , they have a pretty interesting way of looking at things Joe !!

i think that Bibi will handle things correctly Joe , I'm looking forward to seeing how he handles things .

Bibi will stomp his feet and insist we go to war with Iran for him.

And we will tell that little shit to go fuck himself. Again.

Americans are finally wising up to the Zionists and their bullshit.
now you don't care , ok with me . Just showing you [maybe others] that 'iran' is a religious sharia law state run by holy men and that they are 12ers Joe !!

95% of Iranians are "12ers", and they agree with Sharia Law. Why is this a problem for you? Because you think their sky fairy isn't as cool as you sky fairy?

shariah law is a problem for any person who is not a muslim ----it defines non muslims as shit. So long as all the people living
in such a society are muslims -----it is fine with me if the muslims in that land want that stinking shit

The 3 shitbags whining against the event, claiming that the muslims were "provoked", have no issue with the crap that appears in the arab muslim press across the mideast about jews and christians.

No, we just don't care. There's no good reason for us to even be involved in that part of the world.

You're right: just pull out and blanket the place with neutron bombs.

The 3 shitbags whining against the event, claiming that the muslims were "provoked", have no issue with the crap that appears in the arab muslim press across the mideast about jews and christians.

No, we just don't care. There's no good reason for us to even be involved in that part of the world.

You're right: just pull out and blanket the place with neutron bombs.
How about you put a pistol in your mouth and make the world a better place.

Iran is a fascist dictatorship run by Islamist terrorists. They should never have a bomb and should be destroyed.

No, Iran is a democracy. They have elections that most of the world considers fair and reasonable.

They have a parliament that passes laws and a President who has to stand for election and is term-limited.

It's more of a "theocratic republic"

Forum List

Back