🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shooting at muslim cartoon event?

They have a parliament that passes laws and a President who has to stand for election and is term-limited.

It's more of a "theocratic republic"

Quite. Which means that they theocracy is reflecting the popular will of the people there. So not really seeing why we need to be at war with the whole of the Iranian People over nothing.

nothing wrong with tactical nukes , we know how they work , we know the results from first use , experiments and studies and we can build more . If you are correct about neutron being under developed , well , lets get to work Joe !!

You're right: just pull out and blanket the place with neutron bombs.

YOu do realize we never actually developed the neutron bomb, right Ditchy?

You better recheck your info, Sparky

Joey is armored against facts as well as an M1 Abrams is armored against rifle fire.

He blabbers a lot which leads to at least some comedy value

Or I actually do research...

Although no country is currently known to deploy them in an offensive manner, all thermonuclear dial-a-yield warheads that have about 10 kiloton and lower as one dial option, with a considerable fraction of that yield derived from fusion reactions, can be considered capable of being neutron bombs in actuality if not in name. The only country definitively known to deploy dedicated (that is, not Dial-a-yield) neutron warheads for any length of time is Russia, which inherited the USSRs neutron warhead equipped ABM-3 Gazelle missile program, this Anti-ballistic missile (ABM) system contains at least 68 neutron warheads of yield 10 kiloton and it has been in service since 1995, with inert missile testing approximately every other year since then (2014). The system is designed to destroy incoming "endo-atmospheric" level nuclear warheads aimed at Moscow etc. and is the lower-tier/ last umbrella of the A-135 anti-ballistic missile system (NATO reporting name: ABM-3).[22]

You're right: just pull out and blanket the place with neutron bombs.

YOu do realize we never actually developed the neutron bomb, right Ditchy?

You better recheck your info, Sparky

Joey is armored against facts as well as an M1 Abrams is armored against rifle fire.

He blabbers a lot which leads to at least some comedy value

Or I actually do research...

Although no country is currently known to deploy them in an offensive manner, all thermonuclear dial-a-yield warheads that have about 10 kiloton and lower as one dial option, with a considerable fraction of that yield derived from fusion reactions, can be considered capable of being neutron bombs in actuality if not in name. The only country definitively known to deploy dedicated (that is, not Dial-a-yield) neutron warheads for any length of time is Russia, which inherited the USSRs neutron warhead equipped ABM-3 Gazelle missile program, this Anti-ballistic missile (ABM) system contains at least 68 neutron warheads of yield 10 kiloton and it has been in service since 1995, with inert missile testing approximately every other year since then (2014). The system is designed to destroy incoming "endo-atmospheric" level nuclear warheads aimed at Moscow etc. and is the lower-tier/ last umbrella of the A-135 anti-ballistic missile system (NATO reporting name: ABM-3).[22]

YOu do realize we never actually developed the neutron bomb

They have been developed, never deployed...that we know of

YOu do realize we never actually developed the neutron bomb

They have been developed, never deployed...that we know of

Minor point. THe thing is Ditchy thinks that there are a stockpile of Neutron bombs out there ready to make his genocidal fantasies come true, when in fact, the technology was largely abandoned in the early 1980's.

Minor point my ass, you got caught lying. Now shush

Joe is a liar.

Joeb lies more than anyone on the board, he is constantly making things up and lying.

If his stupidity wasn't so funny, I'd ignore his stuff. He is comic relief.

Oh, it's so cute when your butthurt shows itself.

I'm starting to feel sorry for you. I don't think you have any friends.

More lies! Congrats dude! Still licking Hillary's feet I see. Carr on with all your lies.

I so love I got you responding like a little Pinocchio puppet. Your nose is getting longer. Hillary will like that.

incite.jpg

looks like libs out of touch with America again

Minor point my ass, you got caught lying. Now shush

No, it's actually a minor point. We didn't deploy the technology because it was 1)Morally reprehensible and 2) had no real military value. (An area irradiated by a neutron bomb would be unlivable for decades, therefore rending it useless to all sides.)

You stated they had never been developed, they have, you got caught lying. End of discussion

You stated they had never been developed, they have, you got caught lying. End of discussion

No, I pointed out that we never deployed them becuase they were morally reprehensible, and didn't have them to fulfil Ditchy's desire to kill Muslims.

No you tried to say they were never developed. Scroll up...then shut up. You rolled the dice and lost

Forum List

Back