🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shooting at muslim cartoon event?

mrobama thinks they should have the bomb , also big chin Kerry . Afterall , the dems are helping the 'iranians' get nukes Bodacious !!
Meaningless rubbish.
You're revealed as an unthinking fool.

You think Iran should have the bomb?

I think we have no business telling a sovereign nation what weapons it can have in its own defense.

Looking at it from Iran's point of view. All their enemies have nukes.

Saddam gave up his nukes and he was hanged.

Qadafy gave up his nukes and he was shot in a ditch.

Kim Jong-Il kept his nukes and he died peacefully in his bed surrounded by Korean Hookers.

Nukes are "Don't fuck with me" weapons! and given how much the world has fucked with Iran in the last century, they'd probably totally want one of those.

Iran is a fascist dictatorship run by Islamist terrorists. They should never have a bomb and should be destroyed.

thing is that 'iran' will probably get the bomb IBD . You are just another lib , progressive mrobama , big chin 'kerry' supporting foreigner .

Last edited:
thing is that 'iran' will probably get the bomb you IBD . You are jus another lib , progressive mrobama , big chin 'kerry' supporting foreigner .

You're kind of babbling, now.

So let's say Iran gets a bomb. Unlikely, mind you, because with increased inspections and trade-offs they are making to get sanctions lifted, they are going to find that harder to do.

But let's say they get the bomb. What are they going to do with it?

Iran's best missile can hit Israel, but it can barely hit Europe and can't hit the US. If they launched a missile at anyone, they'd get paid back 100 times by a retaliatory strike. so what does a bomb get them, exactly?

iran is a sharia state , run on religious law . Their supreme leader is some sort of big deal religious holy man or some such thing Joe !! Democracy also known as mob rule , maybe but the real power is the supreme religious leader !!

I don't care if iran gets the bomb , its Israels problem with mrobama in charge . I'm hoping that BIBI handles the problem in an appropriate manner Joe !!

iran is a sharia state , run on religious law . Their supreme leader is some sort of big deal religious holy man or some such thing Joe !! Democracy also known as mob rule , maybe but the real power is the supreme religious leader !!

Okay. So really, nobody can get to be President of this country unless the Ayatollahs of Wall Street approve of him, so how is that any different?

I personally wouldn't want to live under "Religious Law", but since 99% of the population of Iran is Muslim, (95% Shi'a Islam), I'm not seeing that as a problem.

Here's the real deal. We propped up the Shah, who was a corrupt ruler for decades, and he oppressed anyone who was a legitimate source of opposition EXCEPT for the Clergy, which he couldn't touch. So of course, the Shi'a Clergy became a power center.

But they have elections, and most of the day to day running of the country is done by elected officials.

Iran is a fascist dictatorship run by Islamist terrorists. They should never have a bomb and should be destroyed.

No, Iran is a democracy. They have elections that most of the world considers fair and reasonable.

They have a parliament that passes laws and a President who has to stand for election and is term-limited.
That's a front. Who is the Supreme leader?

i think that Bibi will handle things correctly Joe , I'm looking forward to seeing how he handles things .

here you go --- Iran --- I think that's it , iran is run by religious 12ers , you oughta check out what the 12ers believe and advocate Joe !!

aww , Joes alright , just kinda naïve plus he is a pretty diehard lefty , progressive mrobama supporter I think Bodacious . The way I look at it is that if you don't have guys like Joe then there is no one to argue with and points can not really be made .

aww , Joes alright , just kinda naïve plus he is a pretty diehard lefty , progressive mrobama supporter I think Bodacious . The way I look at it is that if you don't have guys like Joe then there is no one to argue with and points can not really be made .
I don't tolerate liars who defend terrorists.

No, Iran is a democracy. They have elections that most of the world considers fair and reasonable.

They have a parliament that passes laws and a President who has to stand for election and is term-limited.
That's because the supreme leader has the say not any elected president. And you think anyone who goes against them in policy in an election would survive? For how long?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back