Shooting at outlet mall in Texas

You support Biden? If you support Biden, yes. If you don't, no he did take inappropriate showers with his daughter.
I support President Biden.........you calling him a pedo seems to be your OWN projection. And you know that the whole "shower with his daughter" thing is false, right? No...wait....you WANT to believe it.............badly.

I was referring to past communist atrocities, nothing more. Communist China under Mao, 100 million Chinese people were killed in order to begin a new communist state that China became. The Bolsheviks through Linen and Stalin took life away from millions in both Russia and its satellite nations including family deaths of the Czar and his relatives, friends, political associates, ministers, and government helpers, the Ukraine from the 1930s through yesterday to sate the communist state that Russia is. Ukraine is only one of several Russian Satellite territories. Fascism killed six million in the genocide of European Jews. You know how much Biden hates to be questioned? That is the typical mindset of communist dictators, and Hillary's particular influence brings the Democrat Party to enact the alinsky method that we are currently experiencing under the Deep State puppeteers of addled President Biden. Their supporters have brought death to Americans by several means--BLM riots, defunding cops that resulted in letting thieves close down businesses large and small due to no shooting back responses being disallowed through the Soros-supported judiciary body who do not interfere with the crimes of people based on their color, and it isn'[t going away if the Democrats are successful in decimating the Constitution and its human rights amendments with harshest measures taken on their real and perceived enemies, including the police they defunded.
:cuckoo:

Gun free zones are the most vulnerable to gun violence.
Wrong.

There is no evidence that mass shooters select ‘gun free’ zones.

I think it makes it worse for the gun people if this guy is an illegal too. Fox acts like they are praying for it to be, questioning why we have not heard more about the shooter a few minutes ago. But if he was an illegal, I mean, does Texas sell rifles from vending machines?

No it means he got it illegally from brown hoodlums or carried it over the border.

Last edited:
No stupid conservatives know what the problem is. And we know what will work.
You on the other hand your only address to the issue is no one is trying to take guns away. You are being very dishonest when in fact democrats from Jo Biden on down push banning some type of guns.
All we get from the right are lies, fearmongering, and failed attempts to deflect – only cowards do that.

Forum List

Back