Shooting at outlet mall in Texas

Its a stones throw from downtown Dallas

But thounds of miles away from where the shooter came from
Where did the shooter come from?

And Allen is 26 miles from Dallas. It's not even in the same county as Dallas.

State and federal representation[edit]​

The current state senator for Texas Senate, District 8 is Angela Paxton. Jeff Leach is the state representative for District 67 and Candy Noble is the state representative for District 89. Allen residents are represented in the United States Congress by Senators Ted Cruz and John Cornyn and representative Van Taylor.[44]
All Republicans.

You mean President Biden....ok, con-nect the dots for us on this shooter.

Show he was an illegal.
Show he came over in the last 2 years.
Show he got his gun over the border and not in the US.
Lol, I said our country has gotten more dangerous under Biden and the million waiting at the border for title 42 to run out. That Biden will not extend is going to let thousands more violent criminals into our country.

Lol, I said our country has gotten more dangerous under Biden and the million waiting at the border for title 42 to run out. That Biden will not extend is going to let thousands more violent criminals into our country.
You say "our country has gotton more dangerous under Biden"................ok, prove that statement with facts.

So give us your plan on taking all guns away from the bad guys so no one needs one for self protection, which is used millions of times.

Go.
Stupid statement in bold ^^^

That stupid statement of yours just goes to show you're utterly clueless about the gun debate. You're utterly clueless on a safe gun culture. You're utterly clueless what goes on outside of America.

This current American era of being increasingly fearful of leaving your home, of dropping your kid off at school, taking in a movie, concert or trying to enjoy a simple afternoon of shopping with the family does not strike me as a country were the rights to life, liberty and happiness are paramount. Having to remain hyper vigilant at all times, perpetually assessing exit routes, cover and a preparedness to kill at a moment's notice with your weapon at you side kind of upends all the recent concern trolling over mental health.

You mean like police, that just don't happen to be around when the shooting starts 99% of the time? You think they should not have guns, or you think they should be hired in such quantities as to have one on on every street corner (unless more are needed) every mall, service station, church, party of more than ten people, multiples for schools, etc.? You are simply unwilling to take any responsibility for your community other than paying taxes? I come by volunteerism naturally, as sort of a family thing. Grandad lived on a county dirt road. When the bridge near one end needed replacing, he and my uncles tore down and rebuilt the bridge by their own labor, using timber cut and machined off their own land, just because my farming grandfather had the skills, equipment and was willing to donate his labor, expertise and resources for the good of his community, simply because the county did not have the resources back in that day and age to adequately handle and maintain all the county roads and bridges. Was his a fool or one willing to support his community within the county. When Hendron (outside of Paducah) had no fire protection, my father and brother were volunteers for the volunteer station that was set up, totally unpaid, uninsured using equipment funded by chili suppers and pancake breakfasts, doing dangerous work, me later when older doing likewise. My father volunteer for the Navy, serving in the Pacific, my brother volunteer for Marines, serving in Vietnam, I did a little over 20 years enlisted and office in Armored CAV and Armor, where I further learned and taught my skills. I do not support nor participate in any militias and am individually answerable to my community and state, carrying additional insurance at my own expense. So what is the difference? I am nothing special, there are many thousand if not hundreds of thousands, maybe millions with similar background. Your answer is, if no government paid forces are in my vicinity when something happens to go down, I should run and turn a blind eye, when I am obviously well-trained, responsible, equipped, and have the approval of the state and federal government (in 30+ states) to assist if the situation warrants? I'm not your problem, no matter how anti-gun you are, as I exercise my rights and in fact my duty to my community, family.
I knew you wouldn't grasp it, and you didn't disappoint.

I think it makes it worse for the gun people if this guy is an illegal too. Fox acts like they are praying for it to be, questioning why we have not heard more about the shooter a few minutes ago. But if he was an illegal, I mean, does Texas sell rifles from vending machines?

Forum List

Back