Shooting at White House

Another media lie. There was no shooting. It's a gun free zone. Can't be one.

What a shame. obastard wasn't there. A secret service agent was sober enough to shoot the guy.

What a shame. obastard wasn't there. A secret service agent was sober enough to shoot the guy.
^RW values.

I think he meant since he wasn't there....the agents were sober.

See....a poorly kept secret is that the Secret Service absolutely despises Obama and the Clintons because they treat them like shit. Drinking is the only thing that helps the agents tolerate those assholes apparently.

The White House is on lock down due to a shooting. Some one has been wounded.
Not to worry. Obama is safe. Worry when they put the golf course on lock down....

why would we be worried if mass murderer puppet Obama was safe?:biggrin: would like to say america would be great again with that facist pig out of the white house but i know better that if they are not their willing puppets and do the bidding if their masters,they end up like kennedy,the last president we had that served the people instead of the bankers.

^RW values.

I think he meant since he wasn't there....the agents were sober.

See....a poorly kept secret is that the Secret Service absolutely despises Obama and the Clintons because they treat them like shit. Drinking is the only thing that helps the agents tolerate those assholes apparently.
Interesting story. Did you make that up all by yourself?

Forum List

Back