Shooting of cops destroys integrity of Ferguson blacks

It also destroys Eric Holder and Obama's integrity as unbiased. They have just thrown gas on the fire of racism. This is a real setback for ending racism. It has only served to inflame bigotry of both whites and blacks.

It may be another two hundred years before another black is in the White House.
Shooting unarmed blacks destroys the cops integrity.
That's a lame justification for shooting cops....and it shows why cops shoot thugs.
you seem to be misusing the word "justification"

It also destroys Eric Holder and Obama's integrity as unbiased. They have just thrown gas on the fire of racism. This is a real setback for ending racism. It has only served to inflame bigotry of both whites and blacks.

No one agrees with the shooting, but how are they not unbiased?

They reported facts. Clear facts of racial prejudice towards African Americans in the Ferguson community. What are they suppose to do? Not report the facts? Let ignorance and injustice continue so the problem persists?

The shooting is wrong. But that report was necessary to fix the problems in Ferguson and in police departments across the nation.
I can't believe that you think that flaming the fans of racism would "fix the problem". The shooting of two cops is the result. Fixed?

Are you retarded or illiterate?

Here is exactly what I said.

"No one agrees with the shooting" "The shooting is wrong"

In what way did I say it was okay? It is not okay and one idiot lunatic did this, not every single protestor.

Its not fanning the flames of racism. The racism was there to begin with, there were just acknowledging its existence with evidence. Letting racism continue is not "fixing" racism.
Understanding that it exists and try to find non-violent solution to end racism is the goal. Why is that such a bad thing? Oh right, you want to be a racist with no consequences. Tough shit.
Here's a clue for you....Before Holder's statement on the Ferguson P.D. the protests were quieting down. Since Holder's statement two cops were shot. THAT'S NOT FIXING THE PROBLEM!
When Obama supporters like you try to defend him when he's wrong, only proves that you're just as much a whack job as right wing cons that try to defend racism in the GOP.
you're absolutely right. institutionalized racism should be ignored, so that people don't get upset. that seems like the right answer.
That's a lame defense of black racism.

They reported facts. Clear facts of racial prejudice towards African Americans in the Ferguson community. What are they suppose to do? Not report the facts? Let ignorance and injustice continue so the problem persists?

The shooting is wrong. But that report was necessary to fix the problems in Ferguson and in police departments across the nation.
I can't believe that you think that flaming the fans of racism would "fix the problem". The shooting of two cops is the result. Fixed?

Are you retarded or illiterate?

Here is exactly what I said.

"No one agrees with the shooting" "The shooting is wrong"

In what way did I say it was okay? It is not okay and one idiot lunatic did this, not every single protestor.

Its not fanning the flames of racism. The racism was there to begin with, there were just acknowledging its existence with evidence. Letting racism continue is not "fixing" racism.
Understanding that it exists and try to find non-violent solution to end racism is the goal. Why is that such a bad thing? Oh right, you want to be a racist with no consequences. Tough shit.
Here's a clue for you....Before Holder's statement on the Ferguson P.D. the protests were quieting down. Since Holder's statement two cops were shot. THAT'S NOT FIXING THE PROBLEM!
When Obama supporters like you try to defend him when he's wrong, only proves that you're just as much a whack job as right wing cons that try to defend racism in the GOP.
you're absolutely right. institutionalized racism should be ignored, so that people don't get upset. that seems like the right answer.
That's a lame defense of black racism.
first, we aren't discussing black racism. second, my defense was of exposing the ferguson police department's institutionalized racism, not of racism of any sort. that's for people like steve to do. do you believe that the findings should have been swept under the rug to avoid any ugliness that might stem from the exposure?

"my defense was of exposing the ferguson police department's institutionalized racism, not of racism of any sort."

You have graduated from cadet...you are now a space commander.

"my defense was of exposing the ferguson police department's institutionalized racism, not of racism of any sort."

are we playing roger wilco?

so you think exposing the ferguson police department is akin to "black racism?"

Protesters shooting white cops is racism. Roger that Commander.

Protesters shooting white cops is racism. Roger that Commander.
is it? maybe. but then nobody has defended shooting at the cops. further, it wasn't just some random white person, it was the cops. the police that have been shown to behave as racists. maybe then it's not racial anger, but anger at the police force that motivated the shooting.

we don't know - but no matter what the reason idiocy on the part of one person doesn't excuse or invalidate the racism of the ferguson police department.

While I was pretty sure all along the officer involved shooting that started all this was probably justified, the months long delay in making the police report public was a huge mistake on there part. And there still paying the price for that mistake. I sure hope they learn something from it.

their

You better be brushing up on your writing skills because you failed to notice my misuse of there for they're in the same reply.

Another black what? A black person? A black human being, maybe?

Oh......poor you. You want to be open minded.......but it's just so hard!
They call themselves blacks, soooo exxxxxcuuuussseee ME! Some don't like being called African Americans because they've never been too Africa, like Whoopie Goldberg. Some don't like being called Negros, even though that's what they are. And there are a lot of "people" that are really getting tired of bending over backwards to try to make them happy. They're NOT that fucking special.

Let the poison out baby. Let it all out.

Nobody is telling you not to call them black people or black humans or black Americans. But, calling them "blacks" is bullshit. You are giving yourself away.
Why doesn't everyone call negroes what they call each other? All day every day.
I mean if they didn't want to be called '******' by those living around them they'd certainly put a stop yo it right?

The purpose of the protests now is to just kill off what remains of Ferguson. Whatever benefit the protests may have had is long done.

Now that the looted and burned out businesses are gone the protests tell everyone inclined to start a business that Ferguson is not safe. It's a place that a person moves from not moves to.

The shooting of those two Ferguson cops may have dealt a death blow to White Sympathy for the Blacks of Ferguson.

The report was nessesary to show something, because they had nothing on Derek Wilson. Do you think that racism is now only being discovered in America, and this being anywhere that one might turn over a stone just to see what's under it? This goes for blacks, whites or any other that holds biases against another for whatever the reason is or may be the cause of this stuff. The report being associated with the situation that occurred between Derek Wilson and Michael Brown appears to be a witch hunt conducted by the justice department due to the bias of the justice department in the case. Even so it turned up some worms when looking under the rocks, and that was good, but it still doesn't negate what has went on in all of this stuff

Forum List

Back