Shootings of Asian-Americans in Atlanta

Sex workers should carry firearms.
After an appropriate training course and licensing, naturally.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​

sex trafficking isn't legal bro.....though highly supported by the Xiden Admin apparently
Supporting and enabling are not the same.

Biden's policies ENABLE a shitload of things that they do not support.

• Sex trafficking is just one of them.
  • Murder of Americans by illegal aliens is another.
  • Rape and violence against American women is another.
  • Loss of American jobs is another.
The complete list is quite long.

On the other hand, illegal voting is both enabled and supported by the Biden Crime Family policies.

Don't be stupid.. Atlanta has a problem with sex trafficking minors for several decades.. 4000 underaged girls a night.

What is wrong with these people? What inspired the El Paso Walmart shooter? What inspired this fruit loop? When are we going to build a gallows and rid society of these people?
Maybe we should answer your first few questions before we build gallows
The answer is trump.Save your time looking.
Really? There weren't shooting prior to trump being President?

They weren't targeting Asians.D
There weren't mass shootings of Asians during the Trump admin, this is the Biden Admin.

With that said, violence and prejudice against Asian-Americans is nothing new......from Rock Spring, Watsonville, FDR, to the targeting of Asian businesses in the LA Riots....and more recently with African-Americans attacks on Asians, and in 2020, the uptick in Cuomo's NY
Slum Blacks hate Asians.
Says who?
Where have you been?

Phi

And? That means everywhere?

Philly, Dallas, California, NY.....pretty much covers a large part of the United States....I could post some from Minn if you'd like

So you admit that the cities cover a large part of the United States....why is the GQP trying to disenfranchise those votes then?

Yes, the prejudice and violence from African-Americans to Asian-Americans is widespread across the United States.

Not sure what your question has to do with it, but I'll answer it, they aren't......but try to stay on topic ok? Don't deflect simply because you were uninformed about the topic

I'm not the one stereotyping.

huh? What are you talking about? Who's doing that? Do you even know what that word means?

Asian women automatically = prostitution?

nope, who said that? and why would you jump to that conclusion? I know many Asian-American and women and not one is involved in the sex trade

But behind a lot of these "massage parlors" is a lot of the sex trade.....here's a piece from the NY Times a few years ago for you education: Behind Illicit Massage Parlors Lie a Vast Crime Network and Modern Indentured Servitude (Published 2019)

Talk to Blackrook....he's the one who immediately assumed that the massage parlors were really all about prostitution.

why would I talk to him when you made the comment to me?Not

and the assumption appears to be right, the motives apparently are related to sex trafficking and his alleged addiction.

So....you are running away from the whole accusation that these women were automatically prostitutes because they were Asian. Okey Dokey.

When did I make that accusation? Oh I didn't....you are simply lying....

I have no idea if these specific businesses were involved in the illegal sex trade or not, the alledged shooter says his motive was driven by his sex addiction....i doubt he had actual girlfriends at this businesses, so either he was a client, or believed they were....which is understandable given the link I already provided you from the NY Times about a lot of these sort of places....

Why do you keep deflecting? Will you support me in asking Xiden to get tough on the border again, and do a 180 on his policies that have encouraged and strenghtened Cartels in the human trafficking trade?

sex trafficking isn't legal bro.....though highly supported by the Xiden Admin apparently

On the other hand, illegal voting is both enabled and supported by the Biden Crime Family policies.

Don't be stupid.. Atlanta has a problem with sex trafficking minors for several decades.. 4000 underaged girls a night.
I see your reading comprehension skills need tweaking. I did not claim that Biden's policies are the only things that enable sex trafficking. It's been going on for centuries all around the earth.

Don't be stupid. Read more, speak less. The change will do you good.

What is wrong with these people? What inspired the El Paso Walmart shooter? What inspired this fruit loop? When are we going to build a gallows and rid society of these people?
Maybe we should answer your first few questions before we build gallows
The answer is trump.Save your time looking.
Really? There weren't shooting prior to trump being President?

They weren't targeting Asians.D
There weren't mass shootings of Asians during the Trump admin, this is the Biden Admin.

With that said, violence and prejudice against Asian-Americans is nothing new......from Rock Spring, Watsonville, FDR, to the targeting of Asian businesses in the LA Riots....and more recently with African-Americans attacks on Asians, and in 2020, the uptick in Cuomo's NY
Slum Blacks hate Asians.
Says who?
Where have you been?

Phi

And? That means everywhere?

Philly, Dallas, California, NY.....pretty much covers a large part of the United States....I could post some from Minn if you'd like

So you admit that the cities cover a large part of the United States....why is the GQP trying to disenfranchise those votes then?

Yes, the prejudice and violence from African-Americans to Asian-Americans is widespread across the United States.

Not sure what your question has to do with it, but I'll answer it, they aren't......but try to stay on topic ok? Don't deflect simply because you were uninformed about the topic

I'm not the one stereotyping.

huh? What are you talking about? Who's doing that? Do you even know what that word means?

Asian women automatically = prostitution?

nope, who said that? and why would you jump to that conclusion? I know many Asian-American and women and not one is involved in the sex trade

But behind a lot of these "massage parlors" is a lot of the sex trade.....here's a piece from the NY Times a few years ago for you education: Behind Illicit Massage Parlors Lie a Vast Crime Network and Modern Indentured Servitude (Published 2019)

Talk to Blackrook....he's the one who immediately assumed that the massage parlors were really all about prostitution.

why would I talk to him when you made the comment to me?Not

and the assumption appears to be right, the motives apparently are related to sex trafficking and his alleged addiction.

So....you are running away from the whole accusation that these women were automatically prostitutes because they were Asian. Okey Dokey.

When did I make that accusation? Oh I didn't....you are simply lying....

I have no idea if these specific businesses were involved in the illegal sex trade or not, the alledged shooter says his motive was driven by his sex addiction....i doubt he had actual girlfriends at this businesses, so either he was a client, or believed they were....which is understandable given the link I already provided you from the NY Times about a lot of these sort of places....

Why do you keep deflecting? Will you support me in asking Xiden to get tough on the border again, and do a 180 on his policies that have encouraged and strenghtened Cartels in the human trafficking trade?

Taking Legal Action Against Atlanta’s Multi-Million Dollar ...
Sex trafficking, defined as the use of force, deception, or other forms of coercion to induce a person to perform sexual activities for the profit of someone else, is a horribly damaging and dehumanizing practice. It’s also Atlanta’s most profitable illegal industry, valued at an estimated $290 million as of 2017, more than the illegal drug and weapon industries combined.

Sex Trafficking In ATL: What You Don’t See Behind Closed ...
May 23, 2018 · Pimps often look for young teenagers to exploit, homeless girls and boys who walk the streets alone, usually approaching the teens within 48 hours of leaving home or being homeless. Atlanta is one of the biggest hubs of sex trafficking nationwide. (Photo illustration by Eliza Griffin/VOX ATL)

Asian massage parlors. More hate WuFlu hate?
Hmmmmmm...Most crimes against Asians are done by Black Thugs.

That has been the history....though they usually go for older asians who are walking down some NYC city street aka the city of hate.

If they can't find an asian.....they look for a Jew. If they can't find a jew they will settle for some little old white lady....as a last resort they will attack an older black guy in a wheel chair.
Yes. It is a game they play called 'Sucka Punch". Any kid in a "Divirse" Public School knows that game from direct experience.

How do YOU know?
Direct experience.

Loons ^ love their myths! :rolleyes-41:

Since I have SEEN it happen ,I know it to be true. Usually it was five or six rotten savages buggin' one White Nerd. "Gimme some money ,Mtthafucka". After the kid gave it up ,one of those Thugs would punch him anyway. Cause Blacks are cowards. As well as savages. Their favorite method of fighting is "swarming".

I think you made that up :laugh2:
Why bother. Know what a racist really is? anyone who has been mugged ,robbed ,carjacked ,beaten ,or raped by Black Thugs.

May 23, 2018 · Pimps often look for young teenagers to exploit, homeless girls and boys who walk the streets alone, usually approaching the teens within 48 hours of leaving home or being homeless. Atlanta is one of the biggest hubs of sex trafficking nationwide. (Photo illustration by Eliza Griffin/VOX ATL)

This is all true, this is why the Cartels supported Xiden and are flourishing under his regime....even the Mexican Govt has finally spoken up about Xiden's reckless and deadly policies

Human trafficking in Georgia (U.S. state) - Wikipedia
Atlanta is a major transportation hub for trafficking young girls from southern countries and is one of the fourteen U.S. cities with the highest levels of child sex trafficking. In 2007, the sex trade generated $290 million in Atlanta.

Not For Sale: 100+ Minors Rescued In Child Sex Trafficking ...
Aug 07, 2019 · ATLANTA — A monthlong FBI-led operation identifying and arresting sex traffickers and recovering child victims has resulted in dozens of arrests across the country, including Atlanta, and the...

Author: Tim Darnell
At world’s busiest airport, sex trafficking abounds – The ...
thewestgeorgian.com/at-worlds-busiest-airport-sex-trafficking-abounds
Oct 07, 2013 · Georgia’s capital city proves that the U.S. is not that different from well-known sex trafficking countries such as Czechoslovakia. FBI reports that Atlanta is the center for the sex-trafficking of adolescence and around 200 to 300 youth are prostituted in Atlanta a month. Teixiera Monts is the president of Amnesty International.

Breaking down the 169 sex trafficking arrests in metro Atlanta
Feb 06, 2019 · Breaking down the 169 sex trafficking arrests in metro Atlanta Commercial sexual exploitation of children is a major problem in metro Atlanta. Researchers at GSU have developed a …

Yep.....tough stuff, happens right here, in major Dem run cities, as well as overseas.

Is anyone really surprised NYC DA Vance protected DNC donor Jeff Epstein or Harvery Weinstein? His protection, helped produce more sex trafficking victims

Yep.....tough stuff, happens right here, in major Dem run cities, as well as overseas.

Is anyone really surprised NYC DA Vance protected DNC donor Jeff Epstein or Harvery Weinstein? His protection, helped produce more sex trafficking victims

Georgia has voted Republican for 30 years.

Now we know why they stopped voting republican.

cool......what does that have to do with anything? From your links it looks like they prosecute the folks they find....

Do you now support Xiden changing his border policies as to discourage, and opposed to encourage the Cartels human trafficking trade that has boomed, according to Mexico, since he was elected? Do you not support people like Vance that protected Dem donors who were sexual predators?

If a black man had done these murders, the media wouldn't have told us he's black.
You assholes have been posting about Asians being attacked the last few weeks by blacks, now that another white guy commits a mass murder it shouldn't be talked about or about his race?? hypocrites

Now we know why they stopped voting republican.

Trafficking underage girls has been a problem in Atlanta since at least 2007. It has NOTHING to do with Biden or the border. God hates a liar, Christian.

Forum List

Back