shoplifters steal 10,000 dollars worth of sunglasses

typical . and your not alloud to stop them cause they will; stap you like there doing cvs and cop gets blamed.

Good. This shithole is a Philadelphia suburb, and this is what they vote for year after year after year. I hope it accelerates the decline and eventual destruction of the city.

typical . and your not alloud to stop them cause they will; stap you like there doing cvs and cop gets blamed.
On the other hand, there is no way on earth $10,000 Dollar$ worth of sunglasses will fit in those two carrying bags. Sounds like an insurance scam as well, by the store selling them, to me.

On the other hand, there is no way on earth $10,000 Dollar$ worth of sunglasses will fit in those two carrying bags. Sounds like an insurance scam as well, by the store selling them, to me.
Sure they will. Some designer sunglasses cost more than $500.

Sure they will. Some designer sunglasses cost more than $500.
Sorry. I have seen designer sunglasses. Absolutely none are worth $500 Dollars, straight off the shelf, non-prescription, EVER.

Sorry. I have seen designer sunglasses. Absolutely none are worth $500 Dollars, straight off the shelf, non-prescription, EVER.
I’m not saying they’re WORTH it. They’re a total rip-off. But I see people buy them all the time.

Good. This shithole is a Philadelphia suburb, and this is what they vote for year after year after year. I hope it accelerates the decline and eventual destruction of the city.
That is some miles outside of Philly. There is some money there. The mall kept expanding for decades with highways expanding and connecting with each other also.

I’m not saying they’re WORTH it. They’re a total rip-off. But I see people buy them all the time.
Well, proud to know you aren't one of them. I figure it is like pot. There is the price you pay for a pound, the price you sell for an ounce and the price per joint worth at retail, the cops used to report when they seize a pound. Still in reality it is only worth the pound price divided by any number of units sold, but sounds better in the papers and the straight world eats it up.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what is it that makes sunglasses so expensive in the first place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If it’s an insurance scam then that means these black shoplifters are innocent. 😉

If you put $10K of merchandise out on the counter and you're not working at a high end jewelry store; you almost deserve to get robbed.

You need to remind yourself of the costs of so called top end of rhe range designer sunglasses .

You need to remind yourself of the costs of so called top end of rhe range designer sunglasses .
No. You have to remind yourself, that even you referred to them as "so called". The manufacturing cost of "high end" is not hundreds of dollars higher. For that reason, the are overpriced beyond reality, but that (in this case) is a matter between that store seller, that was robbed and their insurance company. This is just my opinion, that of a 68 year old guy who does not change styles for somebody else's idea of the latest and greatest, so I am not the target market.

Forum List

Back