Short Answers Against Gun Control

I haven't bought a weapon in decades, my pistols carry 5 rounds each, one of my rifles came with 7 round magazines, out of the box.
2 20 round mags out of the box or did you order separately?
Read what I said and you'll find the answer to that question.

Who the FUCK are you to speak for everyone??? There are MANY misguided people around who think that would be a great idea - enough people to make it a very serious concern.
NO, it isn't.
Way too many people own guns or are not in favor of banning them.
FAKE outrage is what republicans vote for and thrive on.

Read what I said and you'll find the answer to that question.

"Why do you get to tell me what I need or don't need? That rifle cam with 2 20 round magazines when I bought it so that's what I use".
I don't know where you bought it.
I bought all of mine, except my .357 from a store.
Hence: "out of the box", which means stock, no special attachments or orders

"Why do you get to tell me what I need or don't need? That rifle cam with 2 20 round magazines when I bought it so that's what I use".
I don't know where you bought it.
I bought all of mine, except my .357 from a store.
Hence: "out of the box", which means stock, no special attachments or orders
I bought it from a store and the manufacturer included 2 20 rd mags in the box.

I don't buy guns from private sellers and never will because I have no recourse if the gun is faulty. I don't sell my guns privately either I would rather trade them in to a dealer.

I bought it from a store and the manufacturer included 2 20 rd mags in the box.

I don't buy guns from private sellers and never will because I have no recourse if the gun is faulty. I don't sell my guns privately either I would rather trade them in to a dealer.
Now that's an answer, thanks.
Back when I bought my last rifle, a long time ago, a 10 round magazine was additional $$$.
20 round magazines, to my knowledge, weren't even available to purchase.

How many targets and rounds are you going to waste?
I don't get it I carry about 20 rounds when I do go to the shooting range, just to practice, maybe zero in a scope but that's it.
I've seen people like that at the range, they make an afternoon of it, I don't get it.
Then again, I don't get riding a motorcycle to nowhere to get nothing for no reason either, that's just me.
The point is, if someone wants to use a 30-round clip instead of a 10, it's their choice. We may not think it's a great choice, but it's theirs to make. And yes, many people just enjoy an afternoon popping targets at the range and have no intention of even firing their weapon anywhere else.

The point is, if someone wants to use a 30-round clip instead of a 10, it's their choice. We may not think it's a great choice, but it's theirs to make. And yes, many people just enjoy an afternoon popping targets at the range and have no intention of even firing their weapon anywhere else.
I know, the only time I go, anymore to the range, is when someone invites me.
I go hunting when invited but only to cook.
Lost my enthusiasm, for it a while back.

Bullshit!

Just since the first of the year we have seen Illinois ban firearms and the Democrat filth in Washington State are voting on it now and we have gun bans in several of the Communist states.
You're FOS.

January 11 2023
Illinois’ Democratic Gov. J.B. Pritzker on Tuesday signed legislation that enacts an extensive ban on firearms as well as high-capacity magazines in the state.

The new law caps the sale of high-capacity ammunition magazines, bans “switches” that allow handguns to fire rounds automatically and “extends the ability of courts to prevent dangerous individuals from possessing a gun through firearm restraining orders,” the governor’s office said in a news release.

The ban goes into effect immediately and will not require those who currently own such weapons to relinquish them, though people who already possess semi-automatic rifles will be required to register their ownership.

NOT a fucking ban.

December 20 2022
Gov. Jay Inslee, Attorney General Bob Ferguson and a number of state legislators discussed several proposals on Monday afternoon aimed at curbing gun violence in Washington state.

Inslee said state lawmakers are planning several bills in the upcoming 2023 legislative session. The governor called the proposed permit to purchase bill the best action in legislators' efforts next year.

Inslee said Connecticut passed a similar permit-to-purchase bill and saw a 40% decrease in gun violence. States that reversed course, Inslee said, had a 60% increase in gun violence.
Rep. Liz Berry (D-36th District) said there will be a mandatory 10-day waiting period and training requirement to purchase firearms in the state if the bill is passed.

NOT a fucking ban.

You're FOS.

January 11 2023
Illinois’ Democratic Gov. J.B. Pritzker on Tuesday signed legislation that enacts an extensive ban on firearms as well as high-capacity magazines in the state.

The new law caps the sale of high-capacity ammunition magazines, bans “switches” that allow handguns to fire rounds automatically and “extends the ability of courts to prevent dangerous individuals from possessing a gun through firearm restraining orders,” the governor’s office said in a news release.

The ban goes into effect immediately and will not require those who currently own such weapons to relinquish them, though people who already possess semi-automatic rifles will be required to register their ownership.

NOT a fucking ban.

December 20 2022
Gov. Jay Inslee, Attorney General Bob Ferguson and a number of state legislators discussed several proposals on Monday afternoon aimed at curbing gun violence in Washington state.

Inslee said state lawmakers are planning several bills in the upcoming 2023 legislative session. The governor called the proposed permit to purchase bill the best action in legislators' efforts next year.

Inslee said Connecticut passed a similar permit-to-purchase bill and saw a 40% decrease in gun violence. States that reversed course, Inslee said, had a 60% increase in gun violence.
Rep. Liz Berry (D-36th District) said there will be a mandatory 10-day waiting period and training requirement to purchase firearms in the state if the bill is passed.

NOT a fucking ban.
Stop with your lying.

The filthy ass law says ff you have an existing AR-15 (and about 200 other rifles) it is grandfathered in providing you registered the thing and there are severe restrictions against transferring it to somebody else. AR-15 sales and possession of non registured grandfathered ARs is a crime, thus a ban.

There is a ban on the possession of standard size magazines, which is a major infringement on the right to keep and bear arms.

The law is in direct violation of the Second Amendment and in violation of the recent Bruen decision.

Democrats lie when they tell you they will not ban firearms.

That is why almost all the Sheriff's in Illinois have publicly stateed they will not enforce the law. It is an Illegal law to ban firearms.

Sheriffs in 80 counties in Illinois say they will not enforce state’s ‘assault weapons’ ban

Forum List

Back