shortage of neurobion injection

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
shortage of neurobion injection

I am searching from various medical store in Karachi for NEUROBION INJECTION but most of the store telling due to its shortage that reason we are not keeping in this regard many patient those who are regularly using neurboion injection are once again suffering and no question asked from the concern company what reason this injection is shortage in the market for earning more money or what secret behind it.

I request to higher authority first to make sure that any life saving drugs or injection never becomes short in the market only earning more money than punish those who are responsible for this in end only patient suffering and Concern Company never realized this problem.

Last year I remember Mini Press become short due to the company stop its production and Govt do not put pressure the company to continue its production so patient does not suffer more but very regret and dis-appointment now Mini Press company stop its product what is the reason why stop its production than what alternative arrangement for the patient Govt of Pakistan did in this regard to offer alternative medicine for all patient.

I must say any company want to earn abnormal profit in life saving drug or injection simply formula to make its supply short that reason patient willing to pay any cost for life saving drugs but every time Govt of Pakistan look helpless and no courage to punish this company for earning abnormal profits.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Forum List

Back