Shots fired at Ft. Lauderdale Hollywood airport. 5 casualties as of now

15,000 murders in the US each year. Americans killing Americans. About one third of homicide victims are related to their killer.

And yet your propaganda outlets have you shitting your pants over Muslims.

You have more to fear from the people sitting down to dinner with you than Muslims.

Shit, you are twice as likely to be killed by lightning than be killed by a Muslim. Better stay inside, pants shitters!

Less than 15,000....according to the FBI there were 9,616 last year...and related to their killer isn't the term they use..they use knew their killer ........that means criminals having a falling out.....felons killing family members....or friends.....please...do some research.

I don't freak out about muslims...since they kill the fewest people in the country....it is criminals in democrat voting districts who do the most killing with illegally owned guns.

The pseudocons are hoping its a Muslim.

If not a Muslim, a negro.

If not a negro, a Mexican.

But they're not bigots or anything.
I notice you never say anything about all the lefties claiming it is a conservative. I wonder why that is.....
Most likely he is a Konservative. Conservatives and Liberals ares still walking around in shock over trump's victory!

G5000 hopes its a white man, Trump supporter.
I'm hoping it is Elvis.
you are one sick POS, like dancing on graves do ya.
I didn't rush here to start a topic hoping Muslims were behind the shooting, retard.
I notice NEVER do you complain when all the lefties claim it was a conservative perhaps you can explain that?

15,000 murders in the US each year. Americans killing Americans. About one third of homicide victims are related to their killer.

You have more to fear from the people sitting down to dinner with you than Muslims.

Shit, you are twice as likely to be killed by lightning than be killed by a Muslim. Better stay inside, pants shitters!

Last year 54 people were killed by muslims in this country, who actually claimed to be killing for islam........that means 9,562 were killed by criminals.....religious affiliation unknown......

Placing bets on the odds isn't bigoted or hoping for anything. It's common sense. If you're betting on a roulette wheel color you don't bet on blue because you think it's racist to actually bet on a color that is on the wheel. That's pure stupidity.

Bullshit. Utter bullshit.

Timmy wins for betting the shooter is a gun owner.

Funny how that NEVER comes up. "Negro?" "Muslim?" "Mexican?"

Never, "I wonder if he is one of the tens and tens of millions of Skittles who used a legally acquired gun..."

Mass shootings have that in common more than any other factor.
More of your racist bullshit. Is he a legal gun owner? That has come up. Oh and your outrage isn't even close to being over yet. Reports now that he's a muslim so your entire fantasy of pinning this on anyone but the obvious usual suspects is once again going down in flames drip by drip.
Too many people are being killed by guns Muslims! We must ban guns Muslims!

Same TardLogic™.

The Trump supporter that did this was probably angry that Trump has decided to make America pay for the wall. I bet you didn't even consider that, huh, smartypants?

Moron....Trump tweeted that Mexico is still paying for the wall....he just wants to get started right away....you are such a loser...
Says a Repug dolt who sucks Putin's cock, just like your hero Trump.

Wow...what a great post....you are really talented.....
Don't start crying on me now you Repug piece of shit traitor to your country. Go suck Putin's cock

I love your posts.....they are so well thought out and entertaining.....please...post some more... I am sure everyone is just waiting for your next words of wisdom and enlightenment.....
I see that you have given a soft and empty response. You're calling me stupid and yet YOU are the one who thinks Mexico is going to pay us back for the wall. Please explain how Trump is going to get them to pay us back.

No....you have more to fear if you are sitting down to dinner with a convicted felon or known gang member....and if they abuse alcohol or drugs your chances of dying increase.....

If you sit down with a normal, law abiding gun owner....you have nothing to worry about.

Last year 54 people were killed by muslims in this country, who actually claimed to be killing for islam........that means 9,562 were killed by criminals.....religious affiliation unknown......
54 people killed by Muslims. 15,000 killed by Americans.

And yet you fear Muslims! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

We average about 50 deaths a year by lightning.

You better hide under your bed, pants shitter!

esteban-santiago.jpg

Looks like a muslime to me.

Moron....Trump tweeted that Mexico is still paying for the wall....he just wants to get started right away....you are such a loser...

Don't start crying on me now you Repug piece of shit traitor to your country. Go suck Putin's cock

I love your posts.....they are so well thought out and entertaining.....please...post some more... I am sure everyone is just waiting for your next words of wisdom and enlightenment.....
I see that you have given a soft and empty response. You're calling me stupid and yet YOU are the one who thinks Mexico is going to pay us back for the wall. Please explain how Trump is going to get them to pay us back.

He has any number of ways to force them to pay...they need us...it was you morons who keep saying he can't do things...and then he does them....

Placing bets on the odds isn't bigoted or hoping for anything. It's common sense. If you're betting on a roulette wheel color you don't bet on blue because you think it's racist to actually bet on a color that is on the wheel. That's pure stupidity.

Bullshit. Utter bullshit.

Timmy wins for betting the shooter is a gun owner.

Funny how that NEVER comes up. "Negro?" "Muslim?" "Mexican?"

Never, "I wonder if he is one of the tens and tens of millions of Skittles who used a legally acquired gun..."

Mass shootings have that in common more than any other factor.
More of your racist bullshit. Is he a legal gun owner? That has come up. Oh and your outrage isn't even close to being over yet. Reports now that he's a muslim so your entire fantasy of pinning this on anyone but the obvious usual suspects is once again going down in flames drip by drip.
Too many people are being killed by guns Muslims! We must ban guns Muslims!

Same TardLogic™.
Remove the muslim crimes and these shooting incidents go way down. Remove people's right to self defense and they go up. It's really not that hard to figure out.

your number is too high...it isn't 15,000.....the FBI put it at 9,616......and that number had been going down until the Ferguson effect started and the police stopped aggresive policing.

your number is too high...it isn't 15,000.....the FBI put it at 9,616......and that number had been going down until the Ferguson effect started and the police stopped aggresive policing.
You are looking at gun homicides alone. The total number of homicides is 15,000 a year.

By Americans. WE MUST BAN AMERICANS!

Dead is dead.

He has any number of ways to force them to pay...they need us...it was you morons who keep saying he can't do things...and then he does them....
What else has Trump done so far except lower the value of several American companies with his tweets? And don't give this he's keeping jobs in America BS

You are looking at gun homicides alone. The total number of homicides is 15,000 a year.

By Americans.

Dead is dead.
Did they catch any of those guns that did this?

And yet you fear Muslims! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

killed by criminls...who are already banned from buying, owning or carrying guns.....

And in the 1990s we had 200 million guns in private hands and in 1997 there were 4.7 million Americans with concealed carry permits.....in 2016 we have 357-400 million guns in private hands and over 15 million people with concealed carry permits.....

And in that time our gun murder rate went down 47%........

What else has Trump done so far except lower the value of several American companies with his tweets? And don't give this he's keeping jobs in America BS
"HIllary will win by a landslide"

He isn't President yet....what don't you understand about that.....?

Same TardLogic™

LIBTARD: Too many guns have killed Americans. We must ban guns!

PSEUDOCON: Too many Muslims have killed Americans. We must ban Muslims!

He isn't President yet....what don't you understand about that.....?
He's already taking credit for jobs and the Dow.

He'll be taking credit for the sunrise next.

Forum List

Back