Shots fired at Ft. Lauderdale Hollywood airport. 5 casualties as of now

Embassy of Canada US ‏@CanEmbUSA
@FoxNews @ShepNewsTeam The suspect did not fly from Canada and was not on a Canadian flight.

Same TardLogic™

LIBTARD: Too many guns have killed Americans. We must ban guns!

PSEUDOCON: Too many Muslims have killed Americans. We must ban Muslims!

No....we have to vet muslims from countries that are awash in terrorism...and if we can't vet them, we don't let them in...I know that is a hard concept for people like you....but that is how intelligent people keep people safe...

Wow...what a great post....you are really talented.....
Don't start crying on me now you Repug piece of shit traitor to your country. Go suck Putin's cock

I love your posts.....they are so well thought out and entertaining.....please...post some more... I am sure everyone is just waiting for your next words of wisdom and enlightenment.....
I see that you have given a soft and empty response. You're calling me stupid and yet YOU are the one who thinks Mexico is going to pay us back for the wall. Please explain how Trump is going to get them to pay us back.

He has any number of ways to force them to pay...they need us...it was you morons who keep saying he can't do things...and then he does them....
What else has Trump done so far except lower the value of several American companies with his tweets? And don't give this he's keeping jobs in America BS

Like who?

Don't start crying on me now you Repug piece of shit traitor to your country. Go suck Putin's cock

I love your posts.....they are so well thought out and entertaining.....please...post some more... I am sure everyone is just waiting for your next words of wisdom and enlightenment.....
I see that you have given a soft and empty response. You're calling me stupid and yet YOU are the one who thinks Mexico is going to pay us back for the wall. Please explain how Trump is going to get them to pay us back.

He has any number of ways to force them to pay...they need us...it was you morons who keep saying he can't do things...and then he does them....
What else has Trump done so far except lower the value of several American companies with his tweets? And don't give this he's keeping jobs in America BS

He isn't President yet....what don't you understand about that.....?
I didn't say he was. Your'e the one who said he's getting things done. I'm asking you what those things are. And then you are deflecting because you know he has done nothing

It's too bad it wasn't Elvis. All the shit flinging monkeys will be standing on the corpses of the slain to make political hay.

MUSLIMS!

GUNS!

MUSLIMS!

GUNS!

Like who?
Well, for one....

Impact of a Trump tweet: Lockheed Martin lost $4 billion in market value

I didn't say he was. Your'e the one who said he's getting things done. I'm asking you what those things are. And then you are deflecting because you know he has done nothing

Wow...I am impressed.....you get better and better......

It's too bad it wasn't Elvis. All the shit flinging monkeys will be standing on the corpses of the slain to make political hay.

MUSLIMS!

GUNS!

MUSLIMS!

GUNS!

If he is a muslim.....you will look more stupid than you usually do....

Same TardLogic™

No....we have to vet muslims from countries that are awash in terrorism...and if we can't vet them, we don't let them in...I know that is a hard concept for people like you....but that is how intelligent people keep people safe...
We do vet them. I know Trump hoaxed you into bleeving we don't, but we do.

The really sick part of all this is that you fucking sick motherfuckers have conflated the refugees fleeing terrorism with the terrorists. These people have more reason to hate the terrorists than you do, but you fucking pants shitting assholes want to throw them back to their deaths.

There is a special place in hell reserved for you, right next to the assholes who refused the Jewish refugees from Hitler's Germany.

I see that you have no intelligent response to offer. Now go suck Putin's cock you Repug piece of shit traitor to your country.

Must've missed this guy's introduction thread.

Screw it. People have to play politics even when a major incident happens. It's really sick. No one cares about the Fact the Canadian Embassy says he was not on any of their airline flights nor flew out of Canada.

Have fun with your games. I am out. I know, don't let the door hit me.

Thoughts and prayers to those hurt and those family and friends affected by this.

I see that you have no intelligent response to offer. Now go suck Putin's cock you Repug piece of shit traitor to your country.
You have been having some of the most glorious meltdowns I've ever seen on this site! Keep 'em coming, bro!

Same TardLogic™

We do vet them. I know Trump hoaxed you into bleeving we don't, but we do.

The really sick part of all this is that you fucking sick motherfuckers have conflated the refugees fleeing terrorism with the terrorists. These people have more reason to hate the terrorists than you do, but you fucking pants shitting assholes want to throw them back to their deaths.

There is a special place in hell reserved for you, right next to the assholes who refused the Jewish refugees from Hitler's Germany.

No moron....he was talking about Syrians....we can't vet them. Tell you bullshit to the Europeans.....they would tell you differently.....moron.......the cars burned the women raped the police attacked, the No-Go zones.....you are an idiot.

You have been having some of the most glorious meltdowns I've ever seen on this site! Keep 'em coming, bro!
Well I stole that one from someone else but I keep trying to humor people as best I can. It's all you can do these days when things are so out of wack is laugh

Well I stole that one from someone else but I keep trying to humor people as best I can. It's all you can do these days when things are so out of wack is laugh
There's something we can agree on.

We need to do what Trump said as far as the Syrian refugee situation is concerned, create a safe zone in their country and protect it until the conflict is over and people can return to their homes. Why do we have to bring them halfway across the planet to America?

We need to do what Trump said as far as the Syrian refugee situation is concerned, create a safe zone in their country and protect it until the conflict is over and people can return to their homes. Why do we have to bring them halfway across the planet to America?

It is pretty funny that the left wing nut jobs think it is a better idea to fly those people around the world...to a country that doesn't share their culture or values....instead of taking care of them right there in the region they live in....providing food, clothing and shelter as they need it.....

But...democrats need votes.....

Looks like he's in custody.
peabrain.jpg

Forum List

Back