Shots Fired at LAX

Yes he has

At least do some homework before spouting off crap that is not only untruthful, but ignorant.

And what a dumbass Obama is as well. Keeping military style guns off the streets. LMAO... When's that last time someone committed a crime with a Garand or Mosin? Stupid laws that have no purpose other than to deny law abiding Americans access to firearms

-Geaux

FACT SHEET: New Executive Actions to Reduce Gun Violence | The White House

FACT SHEET: New Executive Actions to Reduce Gun Violence

Today, the Obama administration announced two new common-sense executive actions to keep the most dangerous firearms out of the wrong hands and ban almost all re-imports of military surplus firearms to private entities. These executive actions build on the 23 executive actions that the Vice President recommended as part of the comprehensive gun violence reduction plan and the President unveiled on January 16, 2013.

Keeping Surplus Military Weapons Off Our Streets

When the United States provides military firearms to its allies, either as direct commercial sales or through the foreign military sales or military assistance programs, those firearms may not be imported back into the United States without U.S. government approval. Since 2005, the U.S. Government has authorized requests to reimport more than 250,000 of these firearms.

Today, the Administration is announcing a new policy of denying requests to bring military-grade firearms back into the United States to private entities, with only a few exceptions such as for museums. This new policy will help keep military-grade firearms off our streets.
No bills from Congress have officially hit his desk, numbnuts! So what I said was true.

BTW, I could care less about your bullshit 2nd amendment rights. I'm not a gun guy.

The end result is the same. Obama banned guns

It's OK not to be a gun guy.

-Geaux

I heard he was a nut case, hell that would also make him just like Chris dorner an obama supporter.

If the evidence released thus far is correct, he is disturbed much like McVeigh, Rudolph and Roeder - others who have consumed the far right Kool-Aid and murdered unarmed civilians.

^ yet another libo who squirts its pants when a mass shooting happens. Bet you just can't wait for the next school. shooting huh ? You are pathetic.

That is a weak defense dude. But keep trying.

Oh and I heard this shooter is a teabagging "patriot"

Agreed. I heard he was a teabagger. :doubt:
I heard he was a nut case, hell that would also make him just like Chris dorner an obama supporter.

If the evidence released thus far is correct, he is disturbed much like McVeigh, Rudolph and Roeder - others who have consumed the far right Kool-Aid and murdered unarmed civilians.

I noticed you left out Chris Dorner, Jaread Longhner, Bill Ayers, Nidal Hasan,

what about them?

And yet according to you libs the last insane lefties that mass murdered were not lefties they were just insane, In fact in every case you tried to claim they were right leaning and when shot down on that went with insane not left leaning.

You make no sense whatsoever.

EVERY mass shooting in the last 2 years the first words out of Luddly, Rightwinger and their buddies is that a Tea Party right winger did it. EVERY time. And when they are proven wrong and the reality is that a leftwinger did it, they come back with "oh he was just insane or crazy, that has no left to it".

And unless you have Alzheimer's you participated in those threads.

Post 'em, 'cause I don't recall what others post; I do know Scott Roeder, Eric Rudolph and Timothy McVeigh weren't liberals, progressives or Democrats. Do you deny those on the right are more inclined to dismiss mass murder as the price of freedom (at least for them)? BTW, if the reports are correct the shooter at LAX had right wing literature in his possession.

Last edited:

what about them?

Well, Dorner had a grudge, it seems, for being fired; Jaread Longhner is insane but did shoot a Democratic Congresswomen; Bill Ayers has never been charged with the crime of murder and Nidal Hasan wouldn't be considered a liberal or progressive, most would consider him very much like Rudolph or Roeder, i.e. a religious fanatic.

Six of the seven killers used a gun. What about that?

Last edited:

what about them?

Well, Dorner had a grudge, it seems, for being fired; Jaread Longhner is insane but did shoot a Democratic Congresswomen; Bill Ayers has never been charged with the crime of murder and Nidal Hasan wouldn't be considered a liberal or progressive, most would consider him very much like Rudolph or Roeder, i.e. a religious fanatic.

Of course what all but Ayers have in common is a gun. What about that?

so dorner is not a leftist terrorist because he had a grudge? and this guy, who wanted to commit suicide and only sought out TSA officials, did not have a grudge or mental problems and is a righty terrorist?

please tell me this is not your opinion.

BTW, if the reports are correct the shooter at LAX had right wing literature in his possession.

Bedtime-for-Bonzo.jpg

what about them?

so dorner is not a leftist terrorist because he had a grudge? and this guy, who wanted to commit suicide and only sought out TSA officials, did not have a grudge or mental problems and is a righty terrorist?

No, my reasoning is not convoluted; it is straight forward: We know what motivated Roeder and Rudolph (Abortion); McVeigh claimed the bombing was revenge for what the U.S. government did at Waco and Ruby Ridge.

Ciancia was allegedly motivated by fear(?) of the New World Order, not something liberals, progressives or Democrats waste their time fretting about, and for some reason known only to him he decided to target TSA employees.

Do you have evidence Dorner was a "leftist terrorist"? Or, do you consider Dorner a leftist terrorist simply because he was black?

No, my reasoning is not convoluted; it is straight forward: We know what motivated Roeder and Rudolph (Abortion); McVeigh claimed the bombing was revenge for what the U.S. government did at Waco and Ruby Ridge.

Ciancia was allegedly motivated by fear(?) of the New World Order, not something liberals, progressives or Democrats waste their time fretting about, and for some reason known only to him he decided to target TSA employees.

Do you have evidence Dorner was a "leftist terrorist"? Or, do you consider Dorner a leftist terrorist simply because he was black?

No your reason is you're a hack. Jared Loughner was a democrat

Last edited:
Obama's desk?
Correct - because not even the Den-controlled senate would pass any gun control bill we wants.
Of course, if any such bill made it there, he'd sign it. Obama openly supports the passage of more gun control, including the banning of handguns, shotguns and rifles.
And you know this how?
I know what how?

That The Obama would sign legislation that He wanted Congress to pass? Duh.

That He wants to ban handguns, rifles and shotguns?
He called for, and still supports, a ban on 'assault weapoins' - which are handguns, rifles ansdshotguns - thys He wants to ban handguns, rifles and shotguns.

None of this should be news to you.

Forum List

Back